View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 11:31 AM   #256
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
I can understand why you're backpeddling a lil bit right now. I'm not going to bust your balls about it too much and I'm just keeping your honest. You're eating some crow right now and I'm sure it doesn't taste all that great but you have to expect it abit after your TONS of smack talking. You did say to all of us that you were a badass driver and wouldn't have any problems etc etc etc after you were busting my balls about missing fourth.

Nick has been faster than a 12.6. Him and I were both running faster than that last time out.

And of course you think you're a better street driver. There is nothing to tell you otherwise like a time slip. Everyone's car feels faster on the street. lol.

You don't have your 20's anymore? You running the bigs/littles full time?
Not back peddling one bit. I've always said I would need practice and seat time at the track. We just got the car running like it should NA. I knew I wasn't going to do great at the track my first go around. But I know I will get better.

And yes I sold my 20's to another member and I wouldn't consider 17X7 littles and 305's bigs since people on running those anyways.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote