View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #60
White_lightning

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
You are both missing the point. You comment on every thread that unless it has some retarded amount of power it is slow. That makes you sound cocky. I know my patrol car is slow in a straight line but the majority of us can drive better on the street with traffic and turns because we are trained to do so, that's why you see cars with a lot more power having a hard time avoiding the police unless it's a bike or on a long stretch of hwy. I agree it's what your used to but to tell every one else their car is not fast because it only makes 600hp is retarded
My Father in Law is a retired Beaumont police officer who was an instructor at the Houston Persuit driving school..
The patrol cars are setup to stay close to people in traffic and around bussy streets. That being said the average idiot running from the cops is in a 98 civic or 95 caprice, so it's a lot easier to keep up..

IMO a 1000 hp Car would not be able to evade in a situation where heavy traffic was involved or doing stupid shit through a neighbor hood. it doesn't matter how much HP you have if you cant go anywhere..

that being said.. I don't think anyone here Evades police..