View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 10:16 AM   #18
Rydawg1

What made you buy a mustang...you mentioned its your first one, what provoked you?
I had previously owned an 08 m3 (E92 DCT) and loved it, drove it up to 49,956 miles and got out of it right before the warranty expired...I got into a truck, which i also love but i missed the "fun" factor of driving something that has +400HP lol. So after riding in a friends fox body with a supercharger I got bit by the bug and after doing some researched I wound up picking one up. I looked at the Camaro/Dodge offerings but neither one of those won me over.

I heard there are some new 5.0 guys in keller that meet up near the new cinemark, you ever go up there? i think its on Fridays around 7? I was thinking about cruising out there in the next week or two...
Let me know if any of you local Keller folks roll out there, I'd go for sure.

@Downtime! I want to say I've passed you in Keller a time or two when I'm heading to 24hr fitness.

There's another guy (I think lives in my neighborhood) drives a blue '11 or '12 but has a big "RPM" sticker on his back window...saw him in traffic by the QT a week back or so, but I'm not sure if he's a member on these boards or not.

2013 SG 400A GT Premium w/Brembos, VMP TVS 2.3 stage 2, Fore return style fuel system, ID1000's, 20" Shelby CS70's, Eibach Pro System Suspension Kit, BMR K member, UCA, LCA, adj. Pan hard Bar, Shaftmaster Aluminum Driveshaft, McLeod RXT twin disc clutch, McLeod lightened steel flywheel, MBRP race exhaust with Lethal O/R H, JLT oil separator
Rydawg1 is offline   Reply With Quote