View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:38 PM   #22
Real

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
LOL, well I admire your spirit, but you're a tiny lil guy to be doing that kind of stuff. And here in Texas where almost everyone has a gun that's a big chance to be taking.

I agree. Road rage stuff just isn't worth the time or effort. We all know there is people out there who cannot drive or have respect for others. It's best just let them do their thing and go about your business.

There is a kid here in my area I see all the time in a black LS2 C6 Vette. He can't be but 18 or 19 years old. It's slammed and really loud exhaust. I see the kid driving like an asshat around here all the time and has pulled up right next to me doing the downshift/taking off thing a number of times. Everytime I've waved him off but he still does it. The kid is just an idiot that isn't worth taking the risk of getting a ticket/going to jail or wrecking into me.
LS2 vettes are starting to become annoying. They aren't fast on average and being that they are so cheap now teens are getting them. I know a few autozone and QT workers that own base zero optioned 06s that they swear are fast.
Real is offline   Reply With Quote