View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 11:35 AM   #20
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
If your wife had not been in the car, I would've called 911, then brake checked his ass and waited for him to ensue a fight so I could kick his ass.

I know it's not advised, but I brake check the hell out of people that tailgate me. Pisses me off to no end.
LOL, well I admire your spirit, but you're a tiny lil guy to be doing that kind of stuff. And here in Texas where almost everyone has a gun that's a big chance to be taking.

Originally Posted by Real View Post
I wouldn't want to lose the vette over some douche canoe though, not worth it. He'll pull this with the wrong person one day.
I agree. Road rage stuff just isn't worth the time or effort. We all know there is people out there who cannot drive or have respect for others. It's best just let them do their thing and go about your business.

There is a kid here in my area I see all the time in a black LS2 C6 Vette. He can't be but 18 or 19 years old. It's slammed and really loud exhaust. I see the kid driving like an asshat around here all the time and has pulled up right next to me doing the downshift/taking off thing a number of times. Everytime I've waved him off but he still does it. The kid is just an idiot that isn't worth taking the risk of getting a ticket/going to jail or wrecking into me.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote