View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:01 PM   #153
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
Hmmm I was 100% sold on a roush but I only want to be in the 600 range anyways so if I can do it safely with the Maggie for cheaper, might have to consider
Please understand, I'm not trying to talk you IN or OUT of the Maggie or Roush. I'm just telling you what I found in my research. By all means do your research. The only for sure conclusion I can come to is that the Roush is a proven performer with a solid following to get all the tech support you need and get the performance out of it you are looking for. The same can't be said for the Maggie.

Personally, if it were possible, I'd like to get a good close look at Merlin's car and go for a ride in it to see how it compares to the Roush and Paxton cars I have ridden in. I'd also like to talk to Mike abit more about the install.

It's my understanding that the Maggie requires no cutting at all which makes me think it's running a smaller intercooler, so is heatsoak an issue? What kind of AIT's is it seeing on back to back pulls? This is what I mean about not enough support or people running it to be able to make an informed decision.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote