View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #45
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by zemog255 View Post
Actually your way works obviously. Not the most clean way but it works.. With that said just because you get away with something doesn't make it fool proof.

"shit" doesn't just happen. If you're working on it yourself then thats a acceptable answer. If im paying someone else to work on my stuff and I have this information right infront of me, I would look into it. If the OP doesn't care and planned on upgrading anyways then I guess the situation works out for both of them.
Yes you can look into it, but how do you prove it. That is the problem with anything on a high performance car, expecially with stock internals. how do you prove it. I have a stock bottom end 302 in a 89 GT, I know that over a certain power and rpm my block will most likely blow ( or guaranteed to blow ). Why don't you guys look at these new motors the same way. They aren't lsx motors so they weren't touched by god so that means shit will go wrong at certain power levels. Why can't this be from power or not a manufacterer defect but manufacterer limit on parts. On a side note I will be changing injectors on my personal car here in a couples months the old redneck way, so somebody please pray for me.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote