View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #113
46Tbird

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Now I wouldn't get all pissy with me. Sounds to me you got in a little trouble with the law and now your mad at the world. Did prison sex hurt or did you like it
Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Also it's his job, do I get mad at you when you put fucking onion on my burger at McDonald's. no it's your job so I scrape them off. Live with it
I find it funny that my comments toward someone else got your panties twisted. What's even funnier is you typed up your second-grade insults in first-grade English.

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
I have never done this...
Ah, so your comment was just hypothetical. Therefore you should consider my response also hypothetical.
correct talking about not putting a plate on the back of the car at all.. when im behind the car I cant see the temp plate you have in your hand or that you put up in the back window with the very dark tint, so all I see is a car with no plate at all. So when I pull it over not knowing if it is stolen or what the case it only to find someone just test driving a vehicle you have waisted my time when I could have been doing something more productive.
That makes perfect sense.
It's alright he is prolly one of the guys that blame the cops when the sport bike that ran from the cops trying to pull him over and crashes at over 100mph and kills himself. Its our fault because we should not have chased him just let him go right....
Good lord, you and blownaltered must be twin brothers.
46Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote