Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Really Irritated (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1321)

Real 03-17-2013 04:11 PM

Really Irritated

Last night I was headed home from Keller's with the wife and I decided to drive through downtown Dallas. I'm minding my own business when some jackhole in a 4.6 GT flies by and revs out. Eh, no big deal right. He gets held up in traffic, I get by him and get onto 30.

This guy rides my ass onto the highway, then proceeds to try to line up and repeatedly gets on it and backs off, trying to goad me into a race. I ignore him, I'm not going to get into a race with my wife in the car, especially in moderate traffic. He continues either riding my ass, or revving next to me for the next 10 minutes. Finally he takes off and proceeds to put his flashers on. :flipthebird:

If any of you know a black guy with a bald head that drives a silver 4.6 GT please tell him that he's a douchebag and he drives like a tard in moderate traffic.

Normally I let stuff like this go, but I had my woman in the car...not cool man. p.s. His car....is slow.

BLK2012GT 03-17-2013 04:21 PM

Typical douchebag mustang owner.:thumbsdown:

Real 03-17-2013 04:37 PM

Typical douchebag period...he was in a vert btw. Seriously hope I run into him without my wife in the car... He's toast.

Grandpa 03-17-2013 05:17 PM

Stolen car...

blownaltered 03-17-2013 05:28 PM

I had a new camaro that kept doing reving his car up at me Friday night. Had my kid in the car and wasn't going to race. I know he had to see my kid because I had the top down. Pissed me off. The car sounded mean as hell and probably would have been a good run but not with my kid in the car.

MidWest281 03-17-2013 10:48 PM

yeah.....it happens. Maybe he was on a roid rage.

Grandpa 03-17-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 22465)
I had a new camaro that kept doing reving his car up at me Friday night. Had my kid in the car and wasn't going to race. I know he had to see my kid because I had the top down. Pissed me off. The car sounded mean as hell and probably would have been a good run but not with my kid in the car.

Yeah, I get that quite abit and some morons just don't seem to care.

blownaltered 03-17-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 22484)
Yeah, I get that quite abit and some morons just don't seem to care.

If Sean wasn't in the car and my car was already tuned I would have had a little fun. Maybe next time I'm out when I get the car back ill run into him again.

Stangmaster281 03-18-2013 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 22463)
Stolen car...

:facepalm: wow......come on man, you can do better than stereotype jokes.

OT: @Real I guess this is just one of things that come with having these types of cars. Idiots wanting to race you on a crowded highway. Great job on keeping ur cool tho.

OG Fox 03-18-2013 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Real (Post 22457)
Last night I was headed home from Keller's with the wife and I decided to drive through downtown Dallas. I'm minding my own business when some jackhole in a 4.6 GT flies by and revs out. Eh, no big deal right. He gets held up in traffic, I get by him and get onto 30.

This guy rides my ass onto the highway, then proceeds to try to line up and repeatedly gets on it and backs off, trying to goad me into a race. I ignore him, I'm not going to get into a race with my wife in the car, especially in moderate traffic. He continues either riding my ass, or revving next to me for the next 10 minutes. Finally he takes off and proceeds to put his flashers on. :flipthebird:

If any of you know a black guy with a bald head that drives a silver 4.6 GT please tell him that he's a douchebag and he drives like a tard in moderate traffic.

Normally I let stuff like this go, but I had my woman in the car...not cool man. p.s. His car....is slow.

kudos on not racing, i have raced these idiots before and it doesnt matter, even if you do beat them, they still ride your ass after the fact to try and prove a point. ignore that shit!

Grandpa 03-18-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stangmaster281 (Post 22489)
:facepalm: wow......come on man, you can do better than stereotype jokes.

OT: @Real I guess this is just one of things that come with having these types of cars. Idiots wanting to race you on a crowded highway. Great job on keeping ur cool tho.

Relax. It's just jokes.

BLK2012GT 03-18-2013 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 22492)
Relax. It's just jokes.

Steve is racist.:perkinswhatever:

Grandpa 03-18-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 22493)
Steve is racist.:perkinswhatever:

Yes, I hate black on black cars..lol.

Murdered out look = ghey..

BLK2012GT 03-18-2013 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 22495)

Haters going hate and racist going to hate.

Real 03-18-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 22495)

I didn't choose the murdered out look...GM chose it for me!