Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Thursday Night Forth Worth GTG (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1674)

Dark Pony 05-07-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moostang09 (Post 28977)
Ok. Didnt know if it was a CAR meet or a mustang car meet. Thanks for the clarification.

Yessir. The Dallas meet on Thursday is a Mustang meet.

03MachMe 05-07-2013 10:03 PM

Re: Thursday Night Forth Worth GTG

Ah my old stomping grounds. I'm off Thursdays so I may make it to one in a blue moon

Dan12GT 05-07-2013 10:20 PM

Nice! I'll be there. This will also be a lot closer to me when I move in to my new house.

downtime! 05-07-2013 10:29 PM

I'm definitely in, right down the road from my house. I'll be drag racing in Ohio next week, but I'll be back in time for the 23rd. See ya'll then!

BlueBolt 05-07-2013 11:51 PM

I could possibly be in for next Thursday. Depends what day my dad comes up.

Phuck Phace 05-08-2013 12:22 AM

Thursday Night Forth Worth GTG

I should be able to make it next week too.

Dark Pony 05-08-2013 06:20 AM

Awesome! A lot of Mustang guys run around in tht area, so hopefully we can acquire a few members too.

46Tbird 05-08-2013 11:51 AM

Kinda important, the Hwy 26 exit is CLOSED if you're eastbound on 820. That makes getting to the Hooters suck balls if you're coming from north Fort Worth.

I suggest taking the left split toward 820 south, then exiting Pipeline/Glenview. Take the right at the light (Glenview), and another right at the Valero station (Booth Calloway Rd). About a quarter mile up and past the hospital, you'll see a street to the left that is the back entry to Allen Samuels Dodge (Rodger Line Rd). Take that left and follow it around to Hwy 26. You'll go straight into the parking lot, turn toward Waffle House, and Hooters is behind it.

IMO this way is better than going to 183 / Precinct Line and turning around since it's always congested and they removed the u-turn under the bridge.

I'll try to make it out!

Dark Pony 05-08-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 29095)
Kinda important, the Hwy 26 exit is CLOSED if you're eastbound on 820. That makes getting to the Hooters suck balls if you're coming from north Fort Worth.

I suggest taking the left split toward 820 south, then exiting Pipeline/Glenview. Take the right at the light (Glenview), and another right at the Valero station (Booth Calloway Rd). About a quarter mile up and past the hospital, you'll see a street to the left that is the back entry to Allen Samuels Dodge (Rodger Line Rd). Take that left and follow it around to Hwy 26. You'll go straight into the parking lot, turn toward Waffle House, and Hooters is behind it.

IMO this way is better than going to 183 / Precinct Line and turning around since it's always congested and they removed the u-turn under the bridge.

I'll try to make it out!

Thanks for that man! That construction sucks...then again, it's sucks everywhere!

Luke 05-08-2013 12:26 PM

I finally have a date when I'm leaving Iraq! 4th of July is the first Thursday I'll be back but if the meets are still going strong I'll be able to make it out and finally meet some people face to face.

DirtyD 05-08-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke (Post 29103)
I finally have a date when I'm leaving Iraq! 4th of July is the first Thursday I'll be back but if the meets are still going strong I'll be able to make it out and finally meet some people face to face.

Excellent day to return home! 'Murca!

DirtyD 05-08-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 29095)

I'll try to make it out!

Yup, this is great info, Danny. But I'm pretty sure the WB Hwy 26 exit is open from 183, but not entirely sure.

For those coming from Arlington/Fort Worth via 820 headed North, I suggest you exit for Hwy 26/TCC Northeast Campus and then turn left, back under 820 to get to Hooters

Austin@BA-Speed 05-12-2013 04:58 PM

So this thursday? if its not raining that is...

DirtyD 05-12-2013 08:21 PM

Yeah.

I won't end up being there. Private tour with JDRF at Rahr & Son's Brewery. :D

jng2985 05-12-2013 09:31 PM

<--- this dallas will be there to crash your party to pick up the shirts..