Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Pics & Video (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Dark Pony vs Midnight11 Modular Mafia Meet (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1325)

GrabberMatt 03-18-2013 10:41 PM

Who is up here near Frisco lookin to beat a slow blue stang. Pm me or somethin

Midnight11 03-18-2013 11:01 PM

I'm in Frisco

GrabberMatt 03-18-2013 11:06 PM

I dont see any PMs. When do you want to do this? I can shift with my left hand if you want me to reenact the DP run:chair:

Midnight11 03-18-2013 11:22 PM

Not racing till Friday...

Yagermeister 03-18-2013 11:29 PM

Re: Dark Pony vs Midnight11 Modular Mafia Meet

Any of you slow Bolt-on sloppy shifting grandmas want to race then go down to Houston this weekend for Fun Ford Weekend and we'll see how you do with the pressure of real competition :beer:

Grandpa 03-18-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrabberMatt (Post 22681)
Who is up here near Frisco lookin to beat a slow blue stang. Pm me or somethin

I could be down for some fun tomorrow night. :)

Midnight11 03-19-2013 12:01 AM

Hmm

BeastStang1302 03-19-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yagermeister (Post 22693)
any of you slow bolt-on sloppy shifting grandmas want to race then go down to houston this weekend for fun ford weekend and we'll see how you do with the pressure of real competition :beer:

lol

Grandpa 03-19-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yagermeister (Post 22693)
Any of you slow Bolt-on sloppy shifting grandmas want to race then go down to Houston this weekend for Fun Ford Weekend and we'll see how you do with the pressure of real competition :beer:

LOL, been there, done that..like 15 years ago.

FFW sucks balls by the way. It was a cool event at one time but it really went to shit. Too expensive, unfair rule changes for TS and just horribly run events. Almost as badly run as Pinks All Out, but not quite. When FFW first started, there would be over 100 cars in the TS division. Then they started opening up the rules for their advertisers letting in their thinly disguised race cars that never saw the street and that just killed attendance.

The last time I went, there was hardly anyone there. No swap meet to speak of, vendors row was a joke and there was like 15 cars in TS. It's a shame too because it was A LOT of fun back in the day.

Besides, who the hell wants to race in that soup down there in the asshole of Texas anyways? lol.

Yagermeister 03-19-2013 12:41 AM

Re: Dark Pony vs Midnight11 Modular Mafia Meet

Sounds like excuses not to compete/race to me! ;-)

FFW is all new and run by different people now. It was fun here in Ennis the last two years and Houston is an even bigger draw.

merlinmol 03-19-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 22557)
I understand, I'd be bitter too if I replaced Nick as the slowest guy here like you did.

Psssh, we all know that I am the slowest, don't take that away from me! :winner_third_h4h:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidWest281 (Post 22638)
It's not how you race your car....it's how you stand by your car!!!! Everybody knows that!

er...um... i think the quote was something like that....lol

Sounds about right to me :sunot: :D

Stangmaster281 03-19-2013 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 22707)
LOL, been there, done that..like 15 years ago.

FFW sucks balls by the way. It was a cool event at one time but it really went to shit. Too expensive, unfair rule changes for TS and just horribly run events. Almost as badly run as Pinks All Out, but not quite. When FFW first started, there would be over 100 cars in the TS division. Then they started opening up the rules for their advertisers letting in their thinly disguised race cars that never saw the street and that just killed attendance.

The last time I went, there was hardly anyone there. No swap meet to speak of, vendors row was a joke and there was like 15 cars in TS. It's a shame too because it was A LOT of fun back in the day.

Besides, who the hell wants to race in that soup down there in the asshole of Texas anyways? lol.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/29984647.jpg :)

Luke 03-19-2013 05:21 AM

Damn I'm glad I came across this. SO for the N/A cars here, who IS the fastest... that has raced. I hate that I'm gone til summer but I'd like to get in on this. From some of the timeslips/videos I've seen, it looks like a bunch of slow cars that I can keep up with!

OG Fox 03-19-2013 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke (Post 22722)
Damn I'm glad I came across this. SO for the N/A cars here, who IS the fastest... that has raced. I hate that I'm gone til summer but I'd like to get in on this. From some of the timeslips/videos I've seen, it looks like a bunch of slow cars that I can keep up with!

Either jeff or brent would be fastest NA. Beau also has a great car.

BLK2012GT 03-19-2013 10:20 AM

As of right now Brent is cause I haven't got my car back yet. But when I do we will see. Lol:pedobear: