Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Pics & Video (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Dark Pony vs Midnight11 Modular Mafia Meet (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1325)

MidWest281 03-18-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 22634)
you should have came. you could have parked yours on the shoulder and watch ;) :D

:yuno:

WHY YOU NO TELL ME I WAS ALLOWED TO WATCH FROM THE SHOULDER!?

you (actual representation)> :driver: Me on the shoulder> :wave:

You'd probably get a good princess wave in between shifts (remember, elbow elbow, wrist wrist wrist).

MidWest281 03-18-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush (Post 22631)
He was taking a bite of his taco in between shifts.

lol.

46Tbird 03-18-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 22632)
Im talkin about my Mustangs/toys and you know it. The Mach is the wife's Stang that just sits and the Magnum was my daily. Ive got my truck i drive every day. Quit being an ass, Danny.

Actually, I'm not being an ass, I really didn't know, but I didn't recall them being 10-second blown cars either.

Man you must be talking about cars from a loooooooong time ago! lol I'm not even sure what car(s) it is you're talking about. Seems like I remember a '93 Cobra back in the day, but I don't recall it being blown.

MidWest281 03-18-2013 06:07 PM

It's not how you race your car....it's how you stand by your car!!!! Everybody knows that!

er...um... i think the quote was something like that....lol

Grandpa 03-18-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 22637)
Actually, I'm not being an ass, I really didn't know, but I didn't recall them being 10-second blown cars either.

Man you must be talking about cars from a loooooooong time ago! lol I'm not even sure what car(s) it is you're talking about. Seems like I remember a '93 Cobra back in the day, but I don't recall it being blown.

In had that 93 cobra for over 7 years. Tfs heads, systemax intake, lunati cam vortech s-trim blower were the highlights. Made 540rw and was pretty quick.

The last one i just had before this car was a 98 cobra with a full terminator swap. Posi ported blower, 2.76 upper, 4lb lower etc. Car was lighter than your typical terminator. The blower screamed on that thing too. Was a fun car there at the end.

The 12 is about to get a Paxton and should be much more fun to then it is now. :)

JDBishopArts 03-18-2013 07:00 PM

I'm keeping tabs on the Cobra still. I want to buy it back in a couple years. I miss that thing.

blownaltered 03-18-2013 07:01 PM

Your all slow so quit your bitching

Dark Pony 03-18-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush (Post 22631)
He was taking a bite of his taco in between shifts.

Lol! This really is funny...

At the same time there is so much shit talking from people who haven't even raced.

Nic, while the small vacation to Mexico...between shifts...was fun and all, it won't be the same story next time. I'll even race you from 40.

:challenge:

Grandpa 03-18-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDBishopArts (Post 22640)
I'm keeping tabs on the Cobra still. I want to buy it back in a couple years. I miss that thing.

It was a fun car after it was sorted out. Would just murder the tires at will. And I SO miss the sound of that blower!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Pony (Post 22642)
Lol! This really is funny...

At the same time there is so much shit talking from people who haven't even raced.

Nic, while the small vacation to Mexico...between shifts...was fun and all, it won't be the same story next time. I'll even race you from 40.

:challenge:

Yo, Pauly D, y u no race frum ah dig yo?

Dark Pony 03-18-2013 07:18 PM

I'm scared. All bullshit aside...I really am. I would only do it with stickies and I'm scared I'd break something at the track. My KDW's are worthless from a dig.

BeastStang1302 03-18-2013 07:23 PM

Dangit yall would want to go to a Fast Friday the weekend im out of town; I posted a thread a while back about going to one and all you Northerners cried about how far of a drive it would be lol. Yall should wait til me and Brent come back from Houston

Grandpa 03-18-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Pony (Post 22648)
I'm scared. All bullshit aside...I really am. I would only do it with stickies and I'm scared I'd break something at the track. My KDW's are worthless from a dig.

I don't think you're making enough power to worry about snapping an axle on some DR's. Now, as for slip sliding around I don't blame you abit there. But these cars are really easy to drive you should be able to manage 400rw easily.

Toby 03-18-2013 08:56 PM

wait lets see, yep its confirmed i took a nap between shifts.... lmao

Dark Pony 03-18-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 22659)
wait lets see, yep its confirmed i took a nap between shifts.... lmao

You must have narcolepsy. Don't fool yourself...

Toby 03-18-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Pony (Post 22661)
You must have narcolepsy. Don't fool yourself...

haha