Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The OFFICAL call-out thread (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1718)

DirtyD 05-13-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29761)
LMAO. I was just getting the thread rolling. You can believe what you like, doesn't make a fuck bit of difference to me. What matters is how the cars perform on the street/track. Dyno doesn't mean a damn thing.

Get some free time soon if you can. Hopefully I will still have the car by then.

Well you have succeeded, sir. :beer:

I know that dyno results only mean anything without track times attached to them. I was just making comparisons (I know that can be taken lightly too). I am the last person to bench race hardcore, and I just was trying to use theory and factual evidence that dyno numbers can't be trusted 100%. Can you blame me, though? I'm an engineer afterall. :lol:

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29762)
just met him yesterday at the shoot :cheers: looked pretty clean to me just needed a little wash :buffer:

What bolt ons are u running?

svt-eric 05-13-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29767)
What bolt ons are u running?

how bout we just get some money bets going and will see what happens :challenge:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 29764)
I'm confused. I thought you had a shifter back in March:

http://dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p=23868&postcount=117

I might as well answer you cuz you will just troll me to death with your BS.

I went to go get it from TS, but then I found my older brother has stage 4 stomach/esopahsgus cancer. I've been a lil distracted and out of sorts and not give a fuck about anything else mode for awhile now. Now I'm working on keeping a promise to get healthy and lose the weight.

Now that killed the thread....

Fuck all of you and you're all slow.

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29768)
how bout we just get some money bets going and will see what happens :challenge:

I don't have a job or I would bet $$$, all my money goes to gas lol

svt-eric 05-13-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29770)
I don't have a job or I would bet $$$, all my money goes to gas lol

:facepalm::popcorn:

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29771)
:facepalm::popcorn:

I kno I kno im working on the job situation, but I just want to do sum fun runs ya know, for FUN.

IHateThisSite 05-13-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29772)
I kno I kno im working on the job situation, but I just want to do sum fun runs ya know, for FUN.

Fun?? What the fuck are you talking about ... This is not a fucking game... This is real life bro ...

svt-eric 05-13-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29772)

yea im just messin lol!

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHateThisSite (Post 29773)
Fun?? What the fuck are you talking about ... This is not a fucking game... This is real life bro ...

Thug Life? :word:

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29774)
yea im just messin lol!

Thug Life? :word:

is the only life i lead, and maybe your definition of FUN is different than mine

IHateThisSite 05-13-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29775)
is the only life i lead, and maybe your definition of FUN is different than mine

You lose a race you die .... This shit is just like death race ....

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHateThisSite (Post 29776)
You lose a race you die .... This shit is just like death race ....

well....yeah i though that to be understood, if your not first, your DEAD!!:greenchainsaw:

Yagermeister 05-13-2013 05:38 PM

I'll race any bolt-on 5.0 stick or auto from a dig at the track at the end of June when the car is finished and converter testing is done.

You better run 11.2s/11.3s or better or I'm not wasting my time.

No NOS, no heads/cams, no blowers or turbos.

:cheers:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yagermeister (Post 29780)
I'll race any bolt-on 5.0 stick or auto from a dig at the track at the end of June when the car is finished and converter testing is done.

You better run 11.2s/11.3s or better or I'm not wasting my time.

No NOS, no heads/cams, no blowers or turbos.

:cheers:

That's like calling someone out to a fight but they can't use both hands, one eye stays closed and have to hop on one foot. :rotflmao:

46Tbird 05-13-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29769)
I might as well answer you cuz you will just troll me to death with your BS.

I went to go get it from TS, but then I found my older brother has stage 4 stomach/esopahsgus cancer. I've been a lil distracted and out of sorts and not give a fuck about anything else mode for awhile now. Now I'm working on keeping a promise to get healthy and lose the weight.

Now that killed the thread....

Fuck all of you and you're all slow.

Oh, okay. I thought since you're always the first responder in every call out thread (like this one) meant that you do actually give a fuck and are constantly looking for someone to race. My bad dude!

Sorry about your brother, that sucks terribly.