Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   just curious, any game players? (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=2241)

JDC 08-14-2013 08:40 AM

Ps3 here. But haven't been playing anything lately.

TrueStreetTim 08-14-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

lets get a team together!
Got in with a good crew around 11pm last night. A solid Technician with drill skills and sentry's. A enforcer with a GD bomb suit on soaking up damage in the streets suppressing cops. And myself and the other was a Mastermind/Enforcer/Ghost build running loot and controlling hostages. I hung in till 4am lol. It's a cool feeling getting into random situations and making it out in the end. Pulled a few undetected jewel heists too.

mavfan37 08-21-2013 01:02 AM

Xbox all day. Just pre-ordered my Xbox One. Can't wait!

DeddRekoning 10-07-2013 08:32 PM

Battlefield 4 beta...anybody else checking it out on PC or Xbox? Has plenty of problems but its pretty cool so far.

CMORENO302 10-08-2013 06:33 AM

Will be getting BF4 on ps3. Right now is GTA V on 360.

saunupe1911 10-17-2013 10:53 AM

Did any of you get a chance to take advantage of the recent Gamestop and Best Buy XBox One pre-order restock? I was on the fench but I went ahead and preordered one from GameStop. Then Best Buy had them back up and I preordered through them because I honestly hate GameStop. So that preorder will be cancelled. I chose the Xbox One because PS3 online gaming just sucks to me and I'm thrilled to to take advantage of the HDMI pass though. Playing NBA 2K14 while watching my Lakers split screen is just too damn sweet.

Actually Xbox One Best Buy preorder is still active!!!

pohnjarker 11-07-2013 04:59 PM

picked up Ghosts for XBOX. anyone else playing.

im PohnJarker82, add me if you want to play

mavfan37 11-10-2013 03:13 PM

I did. And i preordered COD ghosts for it too. I can't wait. I'm so ready!

Quote:

Originally Posted by saunupe1911 (Post 53614)
Did any of you get a chance to take advantage of the recent Gamestop and Best Buy XBox One pre-order restock? I was on the fench but I went ahead and preordered one from GameStop. Then Best Buy had them back up and I preordered through them because I honestly hate GameStop. So that preorder will be cancelled. I chose the Xbox One because PS3 online gaming just sucks to me and I'm thrilled to to take advantage of the HDMI pass though. Playing NBA 2K14 while watching my Lakers split screen is just too damn sweet.

Actually Xbox One Best Buy preorder is still active!!!

TrueStreetTim 11-12-2013 12:37 PM

Haven't been up for the FPS's in some time. Especially on console. But I did dig out my Team Fortress 2 on PC yesterday lol. So if anyone else is on Steam you can add me: Ebonyheart =AP=

Grandpa 11-12-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pohnjarker (Post 55697)
picked up Ghosts for XBOX. anyone else playing.

im PohnJarker82, add me if you want to play

I'm on the fence about getting it. Seems to be more complaining than usual that the game is just a repackaged version of the last game. Even some of the frames of the maps are the same just different themes. Seems to be more than the usual negative complaints about it.

I'm also on the fence about BF4. The last game pissed me off so much it was ridiculous. Barely could even spawn before getting killed again. Game was just wasnt' fun unless it was on a big map.

donutninja 11-12-2013 01:40 PM

I really enjoyed BF3 and lost interest in CoD after MW2... honestly, i just don't have time to play online games anymore. I mainly stick to RPG's, action, and fighting style now. Skyrim, Fallout, or your classic JRPG. Though some of the new games coming out are looking seriously fun!

STROKD 11-12-2013 02:58 PM

After hearing Steve talk about Ghosts, Im just going to borrow from my cousin when he is bored with it. Going to get Forza 5 instead as it looks epic.

Grandpa 11-12-2013 03:08 PM

I refuse to buy any racing simulator games like Forza. I'm horrible at them trying to drive with a joy stick and I'm not going to buy a expensive steering wheel set up to play it.

03cobrarocks 11-12-2013 03:33 PM

Getting my ps4 and Killzone shadow fall friday!

I currently play gta 5 online and killzone 3 on ps3

donutninja 11-12-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 56250)
I refuse to buy any racing simulator games like Forza. I'm horrible at them trying to drive with a joy stick and I'm not going to buy a expensive steering wheel set up to play it.

This has been my main aversion to Grant Turismo. I, personally, find that Forza is a little more ... user friendly, than GT. Though it looks like I'll get a PS4 so I guess I better get used to GT instead. haha