Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The OFFICAL call-out thread (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1718)

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29748)
well i hope u can make it so i can run another termi:head3:

If you use the term "Termi" ever again I will ban you.

DirtyD 05-13-2013 04:34 PM

The OFFICAL call-out thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29743)
Drop kick? You're a fuckin midget, you'd need a ladder to even think about attempting some shit like that. Stick to things you're capable of in a realm of possibility, like calculator racing and being a dyno expert with all your racing expertise.

I'm a midget? Hahaha. We are the same height, maybe an inch difference as most. The only thing you have on me is girth. And age.

What I don't get is all this spurred from me simply saying that your 416/412 STD dyno numbers were higher than I have ever seen for your mods. Then you try to compare those to mine that were done on a completely different dyno, on a different day, in a completely different fucking season in Texas. Call it calculator racing if you like. But it doesn't hurt to actually understand how to read dyno graphs and how it works if you want to tie those into your track results. Since you are so into research, figured you of all people would at least understand that part.

I'm sorry for you that speaking with logic and fact is beyond your cognitive capabilities. You must have hit your hard a few to many time on those MMA mats.

46Tbird 05-13-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29743)
You must have gotten too much sun on that bald ass head of yours again. Bring your non-stock heap out and lets race. :D

We already went to the same track at the same time and we all know how that played out. Tell ya what, I'll run you after you slap enough mods on that car to beat this:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...rsonalbest.jpg

svt-eric 05-13-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29748)
well i hope u can make it so i can run another termi:head3:

people might get confused on who wins since we both oxford white lmao! :shrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29749)
Future backpeddle noted.. :bleh:

once i hear the 3 words "We ant going" its going down! :driver: im hoping we ant going cause hes said we would the past 3 or 4 weeks and we dont.

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 29751)
I'm a midget? Hahaha. We are the same height, maybe an inch difference as most. The only thing you have on me is girth. And age.

What I don't get is all this spurred from me simply saying that your 416/412 STD dyno numbers were higher than I have ever seen for your mods. Then you try to compare those to mine that were done on a completely different dyno, on a different day, in a completely different fucking season in Texas. Call it calculator racing if you like. But it doesn't hurt to actually understand how to read dyno graphs and how it works if you want to tie those into your track results. Since you are so into research, figured you of all people would at least understand that part.

I'm sorry for you that speaking with logic and fact is beyond your cognitive capabilities. You must have hit your hard a few to many time on those MMA mats.

LOL...successful troll. LOL@ you actually thinking I don't know the difference. You are too easy. :win:

svt-eric 05-13-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29750)
If you use the term "Termi" ever again I will ban you.

ppuhaha! :rotflmao:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 29752)
We already went to the same track at the same time and we all know how that played out. Tell ya what, I'll run you after you slap enough mods on that car to beat this:

]

All I need to beat that is a shifter like you have. I'm actually rowing gears with an actual stock shifter with no bracket help. But that's how it goes with you and your "stock" nonsense. lol.

Zeek 05-13-2013 04:41 PM

I'm up for mexico after TS

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29753)
people might get confused on who wins since we both oxford white lmao! :shrug:

You must not know Phuck Phace. His car might have come white from the factory, but that was the last time it was actually white. It's been brown and black ever since.

DirtyD 05-13-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29754)
LOL...successful troll. LOL@ you actually thinking I don't know the difference. You are too easy. :win:

:Angry:

Dammit Steve. Don't mess with me on a Monday like that.

That's why I was so fucking dumbfounded that you were seriously arguing this with me.

I will say that on the interwebz, I do tend to believe stuff a little too much, but I still think your numbers are a little inflated thanks to the STD correction. :guile-1:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 29760)

That's why I was so fucking dumbfounded that you were seriously arguing this with me.

I will say that on the interwebz, I do tend to believe stuff a little too much, but I still think your numbers are a little inflated thanks to the STD correction. :guile-1:

LMAO. I was just getting the thread rolling. You can believe what you like, doesn't make a fuck bit of difference to me. What matters is how the cars perform on the street/track. Dyno doesn't mean a damn thing.

Get some free time soon if you can. Hopefully I will still have the car by then.

svt-eric 05-13-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29759)
You must not know Phuck Phace. His car might have come white from the factory, but that was the last time it was actually white. It's been brown and black ever since.

just met him yesterday at the shoot :cheers: looked pretty clean to me just needed a little wash :buffer:

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 29760)

Ohhhhh u guys lmao derek is all:gunner: and steve is all:troll3:.....and im all:Caffeine:

46Tbird 05-13-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29756)
All I need to beat that is a shifter like you have. I'm actually rowing gears with an actual stock shifter with no bracket help. But that's how it goes with you and your "stock" nonsense. lol.

I'm confused. I thought you had a shifter back in March:

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 23849)
So when is your new shifter going in the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 23868)
Not sure yet.

http://dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p=23868&postcount=117

BLK2012GT 05-13-2013 04:53 PM

Jesus!!!! So much shit talking from so many slow ass cars. It's like a bunch of Down syndrome kids arguing who can read faster. Shut the hell up already.