Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   HiSloSilver getting a mod... (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=4125)

Grandpa 05-08-2014 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 71178)
i understand that steve will not run the 5.0 i was just talking about the shop bs. i need tires before i can run steve

You are WAY lighter than me and make more power. Should be an easy win for you. It's just for fun. You'll be able to put 5-0 vs Steve in your sig!

Oxford14Stang 05-08-2014 06:54 PM

Steve, what'd all done to the V? You buy it stock or did it already have some goodies?

Midnight11 05-08-2014 06:56 PM

its stock for now. fuck it lets go its just a pof mustang anyways lol

Oxford14Stang 05-08-2014 07:02 PM

That's the spirit! Fuck it... I'm down too

Midnight11 05-08-2014 07:04 PM

damn i had to update my sig lol

DirtyD 05-08-2014 07:57 PM

Why did TS have to get brought up again

Grandpa 05-08-2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 71182)
its stock for now. fuck it lets go its just a pof mustang anyways lol

bro. Easy win for you. You have nothing to worry about. This is more about showing rx7 how full of shit he is. If i can be a couple of car lengths behind you it goes to show he is full of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang (Post 71183)
That's the spirit! Fuck it... I'm down too

sweet! I can get my shit pushed in by two stangs at once! Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 71187)
Why did TS have to get brought up again

Cuz guns up is shit starting slack jawwed faggot that thinks its funny to mess with the income of people that never did anything to him.

DirtyD 05-08-2014 08:13 PM

Damn. Gloves just came off. Game on Steve. Get 'em

BLK2012GT 05-08-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 71189)

Cuz guns up is shit starting slack jawwed faggot that thinks its funny to mess with the income of people that never did anything to him.

I can think of others that are the same way.

Grandpa 05-08-2014 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 71190)
Damn. Gloves just came off. Game on Steve. Get 'em

It just irked me cuz everyone is having a good time and he has to go take a stab at them even though they had nothing to do with the subject.

I have no issue with anyone saying something about any shop (including TS)from first hand expierence. If a shop fucks up your car, by all means let everyone know what happened, especially if the shop wasnt willing to make it right. BUT this bullshit of taking stabs when it diesnt even concern your own car needs to stop.

Dfw50s is full of really good people. Some seem to have forgotten why this was all started in the first place. To have fun, do some racing, events, talk some friendly shit and have some laughs. I really wish we could get back to that. Dfw50s can be alot of fun with really good people. Lets concentrate on that rather than the bullshit.

GunsUp 05-08-2014 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 71192)
It just irked me cuz everyone is having a good time and he has to go take a stab at them even though they had nothing to do with the subject.

I have no issue with anyone saying something about any shop (including TS)from first hand expierence. If a shop fucks up your car, by all means let everyone know what happened, especially if the shop wasnt willing to make it right. BUT this bullshit of taking stabs when it diesnt even concern your own car needs to stop.

Dfw50s is full of really good people. Some seem to have forgotten why this was all started in the first place. To have fun, do some racing, events, talk some friendly shit and have some laughs. I really wish we could get back to that. Dfw50s can be alot of fun with really good people. Lets concentrate on that rather than the bullshit.

Yeah DFW5.0's why are you here Steve?

BLK2012GT 05-08-2014 09:07 PM

Believe there a few people here who don't own any kind of mustangs.

Grandpa 05-08-2014 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 71193)
Yeah DFW5.0's why are you here Steve?

Wow, I didnt see that one coming at all...

I'm still a part of this group. I still have a Stang and the V. You can try and deflect all you like but it still doesnt change the fact what you said was uncalled for and uncool.

Midnight11 05-08-2014 09:15 PM

Steve who cares what he says. He is entitled to his opinion..

I've personally witness ____ shop fuck over my good friend for two years and made him hate his car. In fact he sold it two days later he got it back. That is ridiculous

GunsUp 05-08-2014 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 71195)
Wow, I didnt see that one coming at all...

I'm still a part of this group. I still have a Stang and the V. You can try and deflect all you like but it still doesnt change the fact what you said was uncalled for and uncool.

Sorry I thought everyone in here could take a joke. Just wanted to run your 5.0 but you already accepted payment of the car. Smart not to drive it. My comment was entirely uncalled for and disrespectful.

Steven I am sorry. Forgive me?