Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Really Irritated (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1321)

Courtesy Flush 03-18-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Real (Post 22613)
No so I can know who he is, and walk his ass at the track. Please don't act like you're somehow superior to me. I have every right to want this guy's scalp.

Assuming he would actually meet you at a track, i have my doubts.

Small potatoes man. let it go.

03MachMe 03-18-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Real (Post 22613)
No so I can know who he is, and walk his ass at the track. Please don't act like you're somehow superior to me. I have every right to want this guy's scalp.

really? like a guy like this will agree to meet you at the track. so because this guy tried over and over to race you you have every right to want his scalp? trust me there are thousands more where this douche comes from. He wasnt the first to do it and won't be the last. Dont like people doing it to you either dont drive a car that people want to race, or when someone starts doing it take a different road. Its not worth it man. I wasn't trying to sound "superior" to you I just thought it was funny how you really really really wanted to find this guy lying about a street race.

Phuck Phace 03-18-2013 07:50 PM

I am the best.

Grandpa 03-18-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03MachMe (Post 22628)
. I wasn't trying to sound "superior" to you I just thought it was funny how you really really really wanted to find this guy lying about a street race.

But..but..but that never happens!! Everyone is honest about their car in street racing!

KnightRider5.0 03-27-2013 10:15 PM

Really Irritated

I had an experience today that pissed me off to. Some to say it nicely well aged women driving a big ass truck talking on a cell phone not only cut me off going around a traffic turn, but got over and forced her way over in front of me again to get on the highway, then she crossed over the white line and sped onto the highway. If she would of thrown rocks at my car I would of called the cops and reported her for reckless endangerment.

kanetrain 03-28-2013 07:08 PM

I agree with a couple posts already... you're driving a MUSTANG. The word "mustang" automatically makes people think you're an idiot driver only looking to drive around in your super fast race car. Go buy a Camry.

STROKD 03-29-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Real (Post 22457)
Last night I was headed home from Keller's with the wife and I decided to drive through downtown Dallas. I'm minding my own business when some jackhole in a 4.6 GT flies by and revs out. Eh, no big deal right. He gets held up in traffic, I get by him and get onto 30.

This guy rides my ass onto the highway, then proceeds to try to line up and repeatedly gets on it and backs off, trying to goad me into a race. I ignore him, I'm not going to get into a race with my wife in the car, especially in moderate traffic. He continues either riding my ass, or revving next to me for the next 10 minutes. Finally he takes off and proceeds to put his flashers on. :flipthebird:

If any of you know a black guy with a bald head that drives a silver 4.6 GT please tell him that he's a douchebag and he drives like a tard in moderate traffic.

Normally I let stuff like this go, but I had my woman in the car...not cool man. p.s. His car....is slow.

The fuck!? My wife would tell me to blow his shit off the road...
She usually just throws waves bye to people...

a 4. slow woulda taken you short work to smoke and he would have left you alone.

MnemonicGhost 03-29-2013 12:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kanetrain (Post 23946)
I agree with a couple posts already... you're driving a MUSTANG. The word "mustang" automatically makes people think you're an idiot driver only looking to drive around in your super fast race car. Go buy a Camry.

Meanwhile at basically every single stoplight in Plano: