Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   300a option questions (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=3152)

Grandpa 11-19-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 57001)
"Sync please say a command"

That's where they fucked up the Sync system. They should have put a hot chick's voice on there instead of that robotic elementary school teacher sounding bitch. Her voice gets on my damn nerves. Of all places I don't want to hear an annoying woman's voice it's in my car. That's the reason I'm in it in the first place, to get away from it! lol

GunsUp 11-19-2013 03:53 PM

"mmm sync...Gimme a command babyyy"

BERT 11-19-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 57000)
LMAO! Win.

It's good thing I can't hear Bert's bitchin over my badass tunes from my USB and streaming Pandora...

No, you can't hear me cause my voice travels over your head. That's a short joke!!!!!

BERT 11-19-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 57005)
That's where they fucked up the Sync system. They should have put a hot chick's voice on there instead of that robotic elementary school teacher sounding bitch. Her voice gets on my damn nerves. Of all places I don't want to hear an annoying woman's voice it's in my car. That's the reason I'm in it in the first place, to get away from it! lol

GOOD!!!!!! I hope it drives you fucking insane!!

:D

Grandpa 11-19-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 57011)
GOOD!!!!!! I hope it drives you fucking insane!!

:D

It's only for a few seconds. I just push the button on my steering column and like a good woman she gets me what I want. After that I can focus on my driving around some turns listening to good commercial free music of my choice in a hands free manner absent of CDs flopping around in the console or my phone sliding off the seat or having to listen to my base model bicycle wheels/tires squeal like a school girl. :yucky:

BERT 11-19-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT (Post 57013)
It's only for a few seconds. I just push the button on my steering column and like a good woman she gets me what I want. After that I can focus on my driving around some turns listening to good commercial free music of my choice in a hands free manner absent of CDs flopping around in the console or my phone sliding off the seat or having to listen to my base model bicycle wheels/tires squeal like a school girl. :yucky:

But only in dry perfect weather

Grandpa 11-19-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 57016)

You sunnuvabitch..

kdanner 11-19-2013 04:26 PM

Too bad you can't change the voice. I put R Lee Ermey in my Garmin.

"in 500 damn feet, make a right turn maggot".
"the gunny got you here, you're not as fucked up as I thought you were, it's on your right numbnuts".
"you are hopelessly lost maggot".

GunsUp 11-19-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 57016)

Ferris! He never drives it, he just rubs it with a diaper!

BERT 11-19-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 57020)

Two Fridays ago when it started to sprinkle i'm surprised he didn't start panicking

Grandpa 11-19-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 57020)

+internet points for quoting one of the best movies ever. Can't hate on ya for that one. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT (Post 57028)
Two Fridays ago when it started to sprinkle i'm surprised he didn't start panicking

Goes to show you asshats don't know what you are talking about. I drive it and it's not THAT pampered. lol

Dominic Toretto 11-20-2013 08:56 AM

Fuck Sync. Stupid ass system randomly unsyncs my phone. Then trying to sync it back and it can't fund my phone but, I can sync my phone to other systems.

-Alex

46Tbird 11-20-2013 09:39 AM

Enjoy your base GT, Bert. All the guys with fancy interiors paid more and still bitch about the quality of materials and Ford's flaky crapass Sync.

Besides, if you really want all the interior upgrade parts, there are plenty of cars in wrecking yards to get them from. Just skip the Sync stuff and get aftermarket stereo components that look better and work better for less.

Dominic Toretto 11-20-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 57095)
Enjoy your base GT, Bert. All the guys with fancy interiors paid more and still bitch about the quality of materials and Ford's flaky crapass Sync.

Besides, if you really want all the interior upgrade parts, there are plenty of cars in wrecking yards to get them from. Just skip the Sync stuff and get aftermarket stereo components that look better and work better for less.

Haha, that's right! Fuck me for expecting Ford's electronics to work lol. How are we paying extra, if we paid what the car costs? Did I pay more than someone did for less car? Sure, but I did not pay extra for my car. I didn't tip my salesperson lol.

-Alex

Grandpa 11-20-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 57095)

I haven't had a single problem with my interior or Sync system. Keep in mind how many cars are out there with the Sync system that are not having issues. It's only natural you hear the people who have issues complaining the loudest.

Also, I bet you 95% of car owners don't care for their leather interiors properly conditioning them like they should and also drag their asses across the seats instead of lifting like they should.