Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Confused? (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=663)

Phuck Phace 11-29-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 10640)
and thats just to drink haha

Whares Terminators?

Grandpa 11-29-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace (Post 10644)
Whares Terminators?

Broken...as usual. lol.

blownaltered 11-29-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emwun Garand (Post 10136)
LS1.com used to do Hooters in G-vine and it worked out well. Flips is right over there, only shitty part is all of the damned construction.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ody/group1.jpg

I would be pissed if I was parked in the middle, your never leaving.

Steve I miss the old Friday night Plano meets. We usually had any where from 30 to 50 cars there.

Grandpa 11-29-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 10673)
I would be pissed if I was parked in the middle, your never leaving.

Steve I miss the old Friday night Plano meets. We usually had any where from 30 to 50 cars there.

After you sold your car and disappeared we were getting between 50-100.lol

I sold my car and stopped promoting the meet thinking it would sustain itself since it had been running 6 years, but nope. It died off once I stopped promoting it. It's a lot of damn work to run a meet for a good turn out. Small meets are easy though as long as you have a good group of people.

I'm going to try a few here in this site, if the turn out is good I'll keep doing it. If not, members can figure out their own shit. haha.

blownaltered 11-29-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 10681)
After you sold your car and disappeared we were getting between 50-100.lol

I sold my car and stopped promoting the meet thinking it would sustain itself since it had been running 6 years, but nope. It died off once I stopped promoting it. It's a lot of damn work to run a meet for a good turn out. Small meets are easy though as long as you have a good group of people.

I'm going to try a few here in this site, if the turn out is good I'll keep doing it. If not, members can figure out their own shit. haha.

Dude those were the good old days. You scaring the shit out of that Eric guy who loved to touch your car. The black harrier jet that used to show up and lots of mexico racing

Grandpa 11-29-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 10684)
Dude those were the good old days. You scaring the shit out of that Eric guy who loved to touch your car. The black harrier jet that used to show up and lots of mexico racing

Yes sir, good times. :signs8:

blownaltered 11-29-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 10686)

Don't miss some of the drama of that meet but for the most part it was good fun. Next year when the weather gets nice we will have to set something up.

pohnjarker 11-30-2012 03:33 AM

I love driving my car and dont give a shit about miles so i'm down for anywhere...when i get home of course

Grandpa 11-30-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pohnjarker (Post 10754)
I love driving my car and dont give a shit about miles so i'm down for anywhere...when i get home of course

We will have to have another GTG just for you when you get home. I'll buy ya a beer to say thanks for your service. :)

blownaltered 11-30-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 10763)
We will have to have another GTG just for you when you get home. I'll buy ya a beer to say thanks for your service. :)

Beer :big_banana_Dance:

Crash 12-06-2012 11:26 PM

Yeah I'm still new to the site I keep stumbling on events I've missed or didn't know we're manditory but I'm always down to race n check out cars ESP if I can drink while doing it so ill tryn check these more often not sure if its possible but can someone shoot me an email of the weekly or events that happen often times places ect bc I'm comp tarted so I don't use forums much

Grandpa 12-06-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash (Post 11472)
Yeah I'm still new to the site I keep stumbling on events I've missed or didn't know we're manditory but I'm always down to race n check out cars ESP if I can drink while doing it so ill tryn check these more often not sure if its possible but can someone shoot me an email of the weekly or events that happen often times places ect bc I'm comp tarted so I don't use forums much

Just visit the site often and always check this section. Not everything is planned either, sometimes spontaneous events pop up too. :)

GunsUp 12-07-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 10686)

Steve a ill bird told you your nickname is "arm bar". :rice:

Grandpa 12-07-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunsUp (Post 11478)
Steve a ill bird told you your nickname is "arm bar". :rice:

I don't know what you're talking about..

GunsUp 12-07-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 11481)
I don't know what you're talking about..

:emotions122: