Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The OFFICAL call-out thread (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1718)

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight11 (Post 29733)
I said after the meet you don't need to show up for it just to lose

U afraid of my tq curve now ;)

:challenge: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

svt-eric 05-13-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29744)
uhhhhhhhhhh fine ill do a dig or two, BUT I WANT AT LEAST 2 ROLLS i dont care what mph

i like digs too. ive been roll racing for awhile and its starting to get boring! u get to see the real power of the car from a stop.

not sure if ill be at the dyno day though. im suppose to be going out of town with my girlfriend and her dad but he still hasnt desided! :banghead: if he desides not to go then its going down haha! :challenge:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29744)
uhhhhhhhhhh fine ill do a dig or two, BUT I WANT AT LEAST 2 ROLLS i dont care what mph

Rolls are for chicken dinners. If you want roll race, we might as well stick them on the dyno and let D give us his expert racing opinion on who wins. Be sure to ask for the "correct" number or his panties get all kinds of twisted.

We can do some low 1st gear rolls. ;)

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29746)
i like digs too. ive been roll racing for awhile and its starting to get boring! u get to see the real power of the car from a stop.

not sure if ill be at the dyno day though. im suppose to be going out of town with my girlfriend and her dad but he still hasnt desided! :banghead: if he desides not to go then its going down haha! :challenge:

well i hope u can make it so i can run another termi:head3:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29746)

Future backpeddle noted.. :bleh:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29748)

If you use the term "Termi" ever again I will ban you.

DirtyD 05-13-2013 04:34 PM

The OFFICAL call-out thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29743)
Drop kick? You're a fuckin midget, you'd need a ladder to even think about attempting some shit like that. Stick to things you're capable of in a realm of possibility, like calculator racing and being a dyno expert with all your racing expertise.

I'm a midget? Hahaha. We are the same height, maybe an inch difference as most. The only thing you have on me is girth. And age.

What I don't get is all this spurred from me simply saying that your 416/412 STD dyno numbers were higher than I have ever seen for your mods. Then you try to compare those to mine that were done on a completely different dyno, on a different day, in a completely different fucking season in Texas. Call it calculator racing if you like. But it doesn't hurt to actually understand how to read dyno graphs and how it works if you want to tie those into your track results. Since you are so into research, figured you of all people would at least understand that part.

I'm sorry for you that speaking with logic and fact is beyond your cognitive capabilities. You must have hit your hard a few to many time on those MMA mats.

46Tbird 05-13-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29743)
You must have gotten too much sun on that bald ass head of yours again. Bring your non-stock heap out and lets race. :D

We already went to the same track at the same time and we all know how that played out. Tell ya what, I'll run you after you slap enough mods on that car to beat this:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...rsonalbest.jpg

svt-eric 05-13-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29748)

people might get confused on who wins since we both oxford white lmao! :shrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29749)
Future backpeddle noted.. :bleh:

once i hear the 3 words "We ant going" its going down! :driver: im hoping we ant going cause hes said we would the past 3 or 4 weeks and we dont.

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 29751)
I'm a midget? Hahaha. We are the same height, maybe an inch difference as most. The only thing you have on me is girth. And age.

What I don't get is all this spurred from me simply saying that your 416/412 STD dyno numbers were higher than I have ever seen for your mods. Then you try to compare those to mine that were done on a completely different dyno, on a different day, in a completely different fucking season in Texas. Call it calculator racing if you like. But it doesn't hurt to actually understand how to read dyno graphs and how it works if you want to tie those into your track results. Since you are so into research, figured you of all people would at least understand that part.

I'm sorry for you that speaking with logic and fact is beyond your cognitive capabilities. You must have hit your hard a few to many time on those MMA mats.

LOL...successful troll. LOL@ you actually thinking I don't know the difference. You are too easy. :win:

svt-eric 05-13-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29750)
If you use the term "Termi" ever again I will ban you.

ppuhaha! :rotflmao:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 29752)
We already went to the same track at the same time and we all know how that played out. Tell ya what, I'll run you after you slap enough mods on that car to beat this:

]

All I need to beat that is a shifter like you have. I'm actually rowing gears with an actual stock shifter with no bracket help. But that's how it goes with you and your "stock" nonsense. lol.

Zeek 05-13-2013 04:41 PM

I'm up for mexico after TS

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29753)
people might get confused on who wins since we both oxford white lmao! :shrug:

You must not know Phuck Phace. His car might have come white from the factory, but that was the last time it was actually white. It's been brown and black ever since.

DirtyD 05-13-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29754)
LOL...successful troll. LOL@ you actually thinking I don't know the difference. You are too easy. :win:

:Angry:

Dammit Steve. Don't mess with me on a Monday like that.

That's why I was so fucking dumbfounded that you were seriously arguing this with me.

I will say that on the interwebz, I do tend to believe stuff a little too much, but I still think your numbers are a little inflated thanks to the STD correction. :guile-1:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 29760)

That's why I was so fucking dumbfounded that you were seriously arguing this with me.

I will say that on the interwebz, I do tend to believe stuff a little too much, but I still think your numbers are a little inflated thanks to the STD correction. :guile-1:

LMAO. I was just getting the thread rolling. You can believe what you like, doesn't make a fuck bit of difference to me. What matters is how the cars perform on the street/track. Dyno doesn't mean a damn thing.

Get some free time soon if you can. Hopefully I will still have the car by then.

svt-eric 05-13-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29759)
You must not know Phuck Phace. His car might have come white from the factory, but that was the last time it was actually white. It's been brown and black ever since.

just met him yesterday at the shoot :cheers: looked pretty clean to me just needed a little wash :buffer:

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyD (Post 29760)

Ohhhhh u guys lmao derek is all:gunner: and steve is all:troll3:.....and im all:Caffeine:

46Tbird 05-13-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29756)
All I need to beat that is a shifter like you have. I'm actually rowing gears with an actual stock shifter with no bracket help. But that's how it goes with you and your "stock" nonsense. lol.

I'm confused. I thought you had a shifter back in March:

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 23849)
So when is your new shifter going in the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 23868)
Not sure yet.

http://dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p=23868&postcount=117

BLK2012GT 05-13-2013 04:53 PM

Jesus!!!! So much shit talking from so many slow ass cars. It's like a bunch of Down syndrome kids arguing who can read faster. Shut the hell up already.

DirtyD 05-13-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29761)
LMAO. I was just getting the thread rolling. You can believe what you like, doesn't make a fuck bit of difference to me. What matters is how the cars perform on the street/track. Dyno doesn't mean a damn thing.

Get some free time soon if you can. Hopefully I will still have the car by then.

Well you have succeeded, sir. :beer:

I know that dyno results only mean anything without track times attached to them. I was just making comparisons (I know that can be taken lightly too). I am the last person to bench race hardcore, and I just was trying to use theory and factual evidence that dyno numbers can't be trusted 100%. Can you blame me, though? I'm an engineer afterall. :lol:

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29762)
just met him yesterday at the shoot :cheers: looked pretty clean to me just needed a little wash :buffer:

What bolt ons are u running?

svt-eric 05-13-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29767)
What bolt ons are u running?

how bout we just get some money bets going and will see what happens :challenge:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 46Tbird (Post 29764)
I'm confused. I thought you had a shifter back in March:

http://dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p=23868&postcount=117

I might as well answer you cuz you will just troll me to death with your BS.

I went to go get it from TS, but then I found my older brother has stage 4 stomach/esopahsgus cancer. I've been a lil distracted and out of sorts and not give a fuck about anything else mode for awhile now. Now I'm working on keeping a promise to get healthy and lose the weight.

Now that killed the thread....

Fuck all of you and you're all slow.

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29768)
how bout we just get some money bets going and will see what happens :challenge:

I don't have a job or I would bet $$$, all my money goes to gas lol

svt-eric 05-13-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29770)
I don't have a job or I would bet $$$, all my money goes to gas lol

:facepalm::popcorn:

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29771)
:facepalm::popcorn:

I kno I kno im working on the job situation, but I just want to do sum fun runs ya know, for FUN.

IHateThisSite 05-13-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29772)
I kno I kno im working on the job situation, but I just want to do sum fun runs ya know, for FUN.

Fun?? What the fuck are you talking about ... This is not a fucking game... This is real life bro ...

svt-eric 05-13-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29772)

yea im just messin lol!

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHateThisSite (Post 29773)
Fun?? What the fuck are you talking about ... This is not a fucking game... This is real life bro ...

Thug Life? :word:

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svt-eric (Post 29774)
yea im just messin lol!

Thug Life? :word:

is the only life i lead, and maybe your definition of FUN is different than mine

IHateThisSite 05-13-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 (Post 29775)
is the only life i lead, and maybe your definition of FUN is different than mine

You lose a race you die .... This shit is just like death race ....

Mustangdude72 05-13-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHateThisSite (Post 29776)
You lose a race you die .... This shit is just like death race ....

well....yeah i though that to be understood, if your not first, your DEAD!!:greenchainsaw:

Yagermeister 05-13-2013 05:38 PM

I'll race any bolt-on 5.0 stick or auto from a dig at the track at the end of June when the car is finished and converter testing is done.

You better run 11.2s/11.3s or better or I'm not wasting my time.

No NOS, no heads/cams, no blowers or turbos.

:cheers:

Grandpa 05-13-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yagermeister (Post 29780)
I'll race any bolt-on 5.0 stick or auto from a dig at the track at the end of June when the car is finished and converter testing is done.

That's like calling someone out to a fight but they can't use both hands, one eye stays closed and have to hop on one foot. :rotflmao:

46Tbird 05-13-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 29769)
I might as well answer you cuz you will just troll me to death with your BS.

I went to go get it from TS, but then I found my older brother has stage 4 stomach/esopahsgus cancer. I've been a lil distracted and out of sorts and not give a fuck about anything else mode for awhile now. Now I'm working on keeping a promise to get healthy and lose the weight.

Now that killed the thread....

Fuck all of you and you're all slow.

Oh, okay. I thought since you're always the first responder in every call out thread (like this one) meant that you do actually give a fuck and are constantly looking for someone to race. My bad dude!

Sorry about your brother, that sucks terribly.

Midnight11 05-13-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yagermeister (Post 29780)

So you want a race you will for sure win?

Yagermeister 05-13-2013 05:43 PM

No I want a real race...not one in which guys that run 12's think they can beat me :yawn:

I have the same parts as all of you don't forget :P

Midnight11 05-13-2013 05:44 PM

Ok then u gotta run on your street tires

Yagermeister 05-13-2013 05:46 PM

Then you have to take your longtubes off Nic

Midnight11 05-13-2013 05:47 PM

So like I said a one sided race for you