Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club

Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club (http://www.dfw50s.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.dfw50s.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Official DFW5.0's "What are you doing with your tax return on?" Thread (http://www.dfw50s.com/showthread.php?t=1133)

Grandpa 02-11-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 19158)
Im just hoping to break even... The wife was on unemployment about 3/4 of the year and they were not holding taxes out. Hoping that doesnt fuck us.... If for some reason we do get back a few bucks it will just go to the savings account. Our anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks, we are hoping to go either to houston, or might just hang around dallas not sure just yet.

You're going to take your wife to HOUSTON for your anniversary?! Do you not like her or something? lol

Toby 02-11-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 19182)
You're going to take your wife to HOUSTON for your anniversary?! Do you not like her or something? lol

She has family there, and been wanting to go visit them for a while. Not all of us are ballers that can afford to go on a big trip. She is starting a new job next week so money is tight right now. Not really sure what we are going to be able to afford at this point, have to see how this new job works out in terms of timing on paycheck and such..

Grandpa 02-11-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 19190)
She has family there, and been wanting to go visit them for a while. Not all of us are ballers that can afford to go on a big trip. She is starting a new job next week so money is tight right now. Not really sure what we are going to be able to afford at this point, have to see how this new job works out in terms of timing on paycheck and such..

I was being facetious, Toby. You need to go take out some of that aggression out on your buddy TeamJacob. lmao.

pohnjarker 02-11-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downtime! (Post 19148)
If you're paying a bunch this year, you need a better accountant!

H&R Block isn't good enough?!?!

i get the first 90k tax free out here but with the new job, i made much more than than i thought i was going to so i didnt pay taxes through out the year....but my end of contract bonus will more than pay for it all and leave some for toys.

namely Barton shifter, new BAP, and AR15 in 300blk along with some pretty things and a trip for the wife since im missing valentines day and our anniversary this year.

Toby 02-11-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 19191)
I was being facetious, Toby. You need to go take out some of that aggression out on your buddy TeamJacob. lmao.

I know, and I will.... :fuckyea:

blownaltered 02-11-2013 10:46 PM

Since I owe I guess Obama can go by himself something nice.

Grandpa 02-11-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 19215)
I know, and I will.... :fuckyea:

If you need some tips or lessons let me know. :)

PLASMAN 02-11-2013 10:54 PM

The Official DFW5.0's "What are you doing with your tax return on?" Thread

I like to keep my money year round and not loan it to the government, so I break even every year

BLK2012GT 02-11-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 19242)

From a guy that got beat up by SEB? Lol

Grandpa 02-11-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT (Post 19245)
From a guy that got beat up by SEB? Lol

Did you hit your head or something? I didn't get beat up. lol.

Toby 02-11-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 19242)

Actually I wish you weren't so far away, I'd like to get a few classes in to see if its something I like. Been getting into fitness more, just bought a punching bag today actually. I may get with you this summer though and see what its all about.

p.s. im sure my 4 yr old could take him, I'm not worried. Ill see him someday.

Grandpa 02-11-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 19253)
Actually I wish you weren't so far away, I'd like to get a few classes in to see if its something I like. Been getting into fitness more, just bought a punching bag today actually. I may get with you this summer though and see what its all about.

p.s. im sure my 4 yr old could take him, I'm not worried. Ill see him someday.

I used to train some people at QuadC in one of the rooms in the rec area down the street from your work. :)

Joey 02-12-2013 02:45 PM

ahh a few tanks of gas LOL.. the tax prep fee is 50% of my refund..

blownaltered 02-12-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 19191)

I am getting tired of that kid on dfwmutangs. His ass got banned again yesterday, people are getting tired of his crying.

Grandpa 02-12-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blownaltered (Post 19336)
I am getting tired of that kid on dfwmutangs. His ass got banned again yesterday, people are getting tired of his crying.

LOL, what's he crying about?