PDA

View Full Version : What is with the ricer flybys by GM products?

Back N Black
01-20-2013, 11:11 AM
I have gotten the flyby from more Vettes, Camaros, G8s in the last three weeks than I ever did in my 2008 GT.

Is this the new way to instigate a race?

merlinmol
01-20-2013, 11:44 AM
I seem to have more people try to run against my Camaro then I do my Mustang, but that's probably because the Mustang looks and sounds like a beast. Whereas my Camaro is near stock and old haha.

MnemonicGhost
01-20-2013, 03:10 PM
I get mostly minivans and POS imports flying by me. Doubt they are trying to race (most of the time), but I think they just don't give a F or know that they are practically invisible to a cop next to me.

OG Fox
01-20-2013, 08:54 PM
I have gotten the flyby from more Vettes, Camaros, G8s in the last three weeks than I ever did in my 2008 GT.

Is this the new way to instigate a race?

i have some people do that. most cars stay away from me. I honestly never see a gen 5 camaro v8s. there all v6s and not worth my time.

Zeek
01-20-2013, 10:01 PM
Me and a new camaro were crusing down I20 yesterday going 120+ for about 5 mins. Only slowing down when dumbshits got in the left lane or blocked the whole road. It was good stuff. I was faster than him tho :)

Ear rak
01-20-2013, 10:11 PM
Me and a new camaro were crusing down I20 yesterday going 120+ for about 5 mins. Only slowing down when dumbshits got in the left lane or blocked the whole road. It was good stuff. I was faster than him tho :)

Wait...they were dumb shits for using the road correctly while you blasted at 120+ for long periods of time? :lol:

Zeek
01-21-2013, 12:05 AM
No.....they would be in the middle lane then move to the left lane and not even pass the guy infront of them and get over. I have no problem with people who drive properly...... left lane is passing only!

OG Fox
01-21-2013, 01:44 AM
No.....they would be in the middle lane then move to the left lane and not even pass the guy infront of them and get over. I have no problem with people who drive properly...... left lane is passing only!

true that.