PDA

View Full Version : The only time I will ever say this, but...

DirtyD
01-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Fuck you Texas weather. I washed my car Sunday thinking that it would stay dry all week seeing as there was only a 10% chance of rain for 2 of the next 9 days!

And it fuckin' snows!!!!! Dammit!

merlinmol
01-15-2013, 08:52 AM
That must have been cold on Sunday too haha

unreal
01-15-2013, 09:40 AM
Snowed every day here for a week, highs in the teens, salt and snow all over. Overnight lows below zero. Texas sounds wonderful compared to Utah.

DirtyD
01-15-2013, 09:46 AM
That must have been cold on Sunday too haha
Drive through wash. :grd:

JDBishopArts
01-15-2013, 10:14 AM
I'm supposed to go to Ryans at 9 this morning to put on all the suspension stuff. I'm going to wait a little while. lol

Grandpa
01-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Snowed every day here for a week, highs in the teens, salt and snow all over. Overnight lows below zero. Texas sounds wonderful compared to Utah.

LOL, you will think that until this summer when it's 110 in the shade.

Drive through wash. :grd:

:rotflmao:

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 10:25 AM
Fuck you Texas weather. I washed my car Sunday thinking that it would stay dry all week seeing as there was only a 10% chance of rain for 2 of the next 9 days!

And it fuckin' snows!!!!! Dammit!

What weather channel you watching. The said it was a chance of freezing rain and snow for tonight and tomorrow morning. It just got here sooner.

DirtyD
01-15-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm supposed to go to Ryans at 9 this morning to put on all the suspension stuff. I'm going to wait a little while. lol
Yeah, Ryan text me yesterday and told me y'all were going to see Patrick to get your car aligned. Business might pick up for them in the next couple of days. Haha

What weather channel you watching. The said it was a chance of freezing rain and snow for tonight and tomorrow morning. It just got here sooner.
I was looking at weather channel. when I went to bed last night it said very scattered storms early this morning. I though the snow/sleet was supposed to be yesterday....

RedRaider5.0
01-15-2013, 01:15 PM
I watched the weather last night at 10:00 and the never mentioned snow, just a very slight chance of freezing rain or sleet with no accumulation expected. These are the type of forecasts you have to watch out for :)

Grandpa
01-15-2013, 01:20 PM
The weather guys have the only job in the world where you can be wrong 99% of the time and still have a job at the end of the day.

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 01:42 PM
Don't wash your car before Thursday because its supposed to ran tomorrow as well.

Grandpa
01-15-2013, 02:49 PM
Don't wash your car before Thursday because its supposed to ran tomorrow as well.

It's suppose to be beautiful, clear and 61 on Saturday. Wanna go to Twisted Root to try it out?

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 02:55 PM
It's suppose to be beautiful, clear and 61 on Saturday. Wanna go to Twisted Root to try it out?

It's Sean's birthday party. I sent you a text reminder earlier. Damn it's only going to be 53 on Sunday, maybe we can go then. I ended up going there yesterday for lunch and it is good and I am definitely willing to go again

Grandpa
01-15-2013, 03:04 PM
It's Sean's birthday party. I sent you a text reminder earlier. Damn it's only going to be 53 on Sunday, maybe we can go then. I ended up going there yesterday for lunch and it is good and I am definitely willing to go again

I was thinking Saturday night, but thats cool. Maybe Sunday then.

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 03:18 PM
I was thinking Saturday night, but thats cool. Maybe Sunday then.

I think I have plans for Saturday night but I know I'm free Sunday. On a side note I've been pricing 6speed transmissions for my fox. Thinking about going 3.73 rear gear with a 6 speed

Midnight11
01-15-2013, 03:31 PM
god it sucks working today lol

Grandpa
01-15-2013, 03:32 PM
I think I have plans for Saturday night but I know I'm free Sunday. On a side note I've been pricing 6speed transmissions for my fox. Thinking about going 3.73 rear gear with a 6 speed

Keep in mind if you do that, you will also have to replace your clutch and flywheel as well. Make sure you get the upgraded input shaft too.

Joey289
01-15-2013, 03:40 PM
Hand washed and dried car Sunday around 5 pm. Finished cleaning exterior windows and tire shine after dinner that evening. I have had the car for about 3 weeks and it has only been clean for a total of 2-3 days.

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 03:58 PM
Keep in mind if you do that, you will also have to replace your clutch and flywheel as well. Make sure you get the upgraded input shaft too.

Not sure on the flywheel, I know I will have to change the clutch since the tranny has different splines on the input shaft. Also the drive shaft will have to be shortened and probably a different yoke. Looking into bell housing since I want long tubes and it will also need a different trans mount. Damn that's a lot of stuff

Grandpa
01-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Not sure on the flywheel, I know I will have to change the clutch since the tranny has different splines on the input shaft. Also the drive shaft will have to be shortened and probably a different yoke. Looking into bell housing since I want long tubes and it will also need a different trans mount. Damn that's a lot of stuff

Cuz racecar!

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Cuz racecar!

No this is a race car

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/blownaltered/image.jpg

Grandpa
01-15-2013, 04:04 PM
That car hasn't moved in years..

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 04:08 PM
That car hasn't moved in years..

No I had it outside running a couple weeks ago

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 04:08 PM
I do need to put it back on the market

Grandpa
01-15-2013, 04:14 PM
It's your Dad's car, let him deal with it. You've got your hands full enough with the Vert. You're having to fix or change so much shit on it now you should have just gotten a Coyote! New car with a warranty and it's faster! :D

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 04:18 PM
It's your Dad's car, let him deal with it. You've got your hands full enough with the Vert. You're having to fix or change so much shit on it now you should have just gotten a Coyote! New car with a warranty and it's faster! :D

Cash is king my friend. Anyways what's it costing me, these are wants. The tranny is still ok, it's something I want to do. The block is good so I'm changing that and if I do it will be way later down the road. So right now it's costing me injectors, mass air and a tune. Other than that it isn't needed. Oh yeah even after a motor and trans with what I paid for the car I still couldn't get a coyote cash.

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Also I built the altered so my dad is splitting the money with me for the sale.

Grandpa
01-15-2013, 04:22 PM
I'm just bustin your chops, Donnie. :)

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 04:32 PM
I'm just bustin your chops, Donnie. :)

I know your busting my chops. Your just sad that for an 89 mustang my car is sweet and for a coyote yours is slow. :slap:

Grandpa
01-15-2013, 04:38 PM
I know your busting my chops. Your just sad that for an 89 mustang my car is sweet and for a coyote yours is slow. :slap:

I recall my my slow stock Coyote beat your built race car. Come at me now bro! :D

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 04:44 PM
I recall my my slow stock Coyote beat your built race car. Come at me now bro! :D

Come on my untuned fox body limping to 5500rpms and cant go over without shitting a block vs the all new $30,000 coyote reving to 7300rpms. Not exactly a fair comparison. Oh yeah didn't you see my tail lights on the second run or is that just because you like the light show.

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 04:46 PM

Ok let's take out the full built race car and see how the coyote does

Race car

Grandpa
01-15-2013, 05:04 PM
Come on my untuned fox body limping to 5500rpms and cant go over without shitting a block vs the all new $30,000 coyote reving to 7300rpms. Not exactly a fair comparison. Oh yeah didn't you see my tail lights on the second run or is that just because you like the light show.

LOL, I saw your tailights the second one because you just took off. And my car didn't cost $30k. ;)

Ok let's take out the full built race car and see how the coyote does

Race car

You're too fat to fit into that thing now. :favorites37:

blownaltered
01-15-2013, 05:11 PM
LOL, I saw your tailights the second one because you just took off. And my car didn't cost $30k. ;)

chasing is racing

You're too fat to fit into that thing now. :favorites37:

I can fit, it's tight but I can fit