PDA

View Full Version : New wheels

BLK2012GT
01-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Once I get the car going I'm going to get Shane to take some better pics of the car.

Phuck Phace
01-03-2013, 01:03 AM
Worst pic ever.

Midnight11
01-03-2013, 01:04 AM
ditto with david

BLK2012GT
01-03-2013, 01:23 AM
Shane took it.:blah:

Grandpa
01-03-2013, 01:27 AM
*sigh*

BLK2012GT
01-03-2013, 01:39 AM
What Steve, I thought you like the black on black stuff. LOL

Grandpa
01-03-2013, 01:51 AM
What Steve, I thought you like the black on black stuff. LOL

Not so much.. :signs8:

BLK2012GT
01-03-2013, 01:57 AM
Well I do.:rockit:

Grandpa
01-03-2013, 02:03 AM
Well I do.:rockit:

That's all that really matters my friend. I'm just busting your chops abit. :)

BLK2012GT
01-03-2013, 02:09 AM
That's all that really matters my friend. I'm just busting your chops abit. :)

I know you are and I know how you feel about black cars with black wheels.:troll3: It is played out but I've always liked it and always wanted to have some black wheels.

Grandpa
01-03-2013, 02:38 AM
I know you are and I know how you feel about black cars with black wheels.:troll3: It is played out but I've always liked it and always wanted to have some black wheels.

Its all good man. Not everyone is a fan of my car either. Some don't like that they are 20's, or staggered, or polished lips instead of chrome, or don't the grey tinted centers, or the assembly bolts (the retards refer to them as "rivets" lol). Rivets are for sheetmetal. These are assembly bolts, without them my wheels would come apart and they are not some cheap imitation wheels that have "rivets". I hear that comment most often at C&C which I find amusing. lol.

Nick doesn't like my car because I don't have a scoop big enough to mow my lawn with and say it looks like my car has an overbite with no splitter. Haha!

Doesn't matter, you can't please everyone and there is no point in trying. As long as you like your car, that is what matters.

Midnight11
01-03-2013, 02:56 AM
It's called a chin spoiler rivet boy

Grandpa
01-03-2013, 03:47 AM
It's called a chin spoiler rivet boy

Whatever, Ricer.

StormTrooper
01-03-2013, 04:15 AM
your welcome for the great pic! had to take it like that cause the front one wasn't on it at the time. there will be better ones in the future :)

03MachMe
01-03-2013, 04:16 AM
Duh Steve doesnt like them, they didnt cost $3k

merlinmol
01-03-2013, 10:00 AM
LOL @ Steve and Midnight, I think it looks ok, but hard to tell, hurry up and get more pics slacker =P

Midnight11
01-03-2013, 10:43 AM
I still don't understand why I got brought into it. Yes Steve we know the point that you don't like any wheels besides true forged lol

Grandpa
01-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Yes Steve we know the point that you don't like any wheels besides true forged lol

That's not true at all. lol

I think the Forgestars, F14s, RTR's look fine, my beef with them is they are FAR too common. In fact, they are so common some nonmustang people think they are a stock wheel! I heard some people walking by our cars at C&C and someone actually said that they were factory options because they saw so many cars there with them. Haha. Walking around the Mustang section, I could see how someone would think so because most of the Mustangs all look alike doing the same wheels and body mods.

Midnight11
01-03-2013, 11:32 AM

I think the Forgestars, F14s, RTR's look fine, my beef with them is they are FAR too common. In fact, they are so common some nonmustang people think they are a stock wheel! I heard some people walking by our cars at C&C and someone actually said that they were factory options because they saw so many cars there with them. Haha. Walking around the Mustang section, I could see how someone would think so because most of the Mustangs all look alike doing the same wheels and body mods.

you think they are common when in fact they are not. common to you bc you see them on forums which are the minority of mustang owners... i have yet to see a forgestar wheel from anyone not in this group...

BLK2012GT
01-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Duh Steve doesnt like them, they didnt cost $3k

But these did cost 3k new.

BLK2012GT
01-03-2013, 11:54 AM
LOL @ Steve and Midnight, I think it looks ok, but hard to tell, hurry up and get more pics slacker =P

Once my engine is done I will be getting better pics. Hard to move the car with no engine or tranny in it.

Courtesy Flush
01-03-2013, 12:35 PM

I see your point as the market is huge for these cars, but Mustangs are very common as is so you are going to get quite a few doing similar modifications. Being that our cars a quite affordable most owners that get into the aftermarket modifications are going to go towards the more practical and budget based mod.