PDA

View Full Version : Wheel choices

Joey289
12-30-2012, 11:04 PM
I just got a Ingot Silver 2013 GT. It has the 18" wheels currently. I want to go with some 19" aftermarket wheels that are not seen on 9 out of 10 Mustangs you see. Since the car is silver I would like a Black wheel. However, I do not want all black.

Here are a few I have come across. What are you opinions?

Here is a bad picture of my car. I will get better ones soon.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/1ZVBP8CF7D5256841-4_640w480h.jpg

Niche- Roma in Black/Machined
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/Niche_Roma_Black_Mach-500.jpg

ASA GT5 Black w/ silver inside ring
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/asagt5.jpg

DirtyD
12-31-2012, 12:42 AM
I myself will be going with one of Niche's wheels...but I'm not going to say which one, so that no one copies me. :p

With that said, go for the Romas.

merlinmol
12-31-2012, 01:18 AM
I'd go for the Romas, but that's just because everyone typically goes for the ASA style. Different is good.

Phuck Phace
12-31-2012, 06:14 AM
Trip gold daytons, hundid spoke.

Joey289
12-31-2012, 10:36 AM
Trip gold daytons, hundid spoke.

Only if they make a 13" with the correct offset yo.

Joey289
01-02-2013, 02:41 PM
As much as I like the Roma's... I can not find them for sale anywhere and judging by other Niche wheels... they are way out of my price range.

I found these as well that I thought might look good and different...

Advanti 15th Anniv. Matte Black w/ machine inside lip (only in 18" and 20"

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/advanti_15th_anniv_matteblack.jpg

Advanti Denaro. Gloss black w/ polished lip ( 18" or 19")
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/denaro-black-side-350.jpg

Joey289
01-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Here is 20" 15th anniv on a Silver GT.
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/MiniWheelSearchServlet?nonWinter=true&partNum=1508514355B&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Mustang+GT+Coupe&autoYear=2013&autoModClar=Standard+Brakes&wIndex=0&grid=true&sw=1772

Grandpa
01-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Say NO to black wheels!

Joey289
01-02-2013, 03:33 PM
I think on a Silver car the black looks good?

What do y'all think of 19 vs 20" on a regular brake optioned GT? I can not lower the car due to the entrance to my garage. The tire cost is not as big as I thought it would be between the two.

Also, does anybody know the stock offset or backspacing?

Courtesy Flush
01-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Say NO to black wheels!

:happy160:

What do y'all think of 19 vs 20" on a regular brake optioned GT? I can not lower the car due to the entrance to my garage. The tire cost is not as big as I thought it would be between the two.

If no lowering, 20inch wheels as it will fill the gap a little better with the proper tires.

18X8 44mm offset

Grandpa
01-02-2013, 04:02 PM

There is a better tire selection with 20 inch wheels as the 19's are very limited in what is available.

Phuck Phace
01-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Say yes to black wheels. Fuck those guys.

Grandpa
01-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Say yes to black wheels. Fuck those guys.

Might as well make them cast and super heavy as well to completely defeat the purpose too. Those wheels are so heavy you should tied boat anchors to all four corners! :Big Laugh:

Joey289
01-02-2013, 04:13 PM
:happy160:

If no lowering, 20inch wheels as it will fill the gap a little better with the proper tires.

18X8 44mm offset

With the tires I was planning to keep the overall heigh pretty close to stock (within 1/2" IIRC). I was going a bit wider though. I have the tire sizes and specs written down at home.

My fear is the 20" wheels looking ghetto on a Mustang.

Thanks for the info. I noticed on some sites like Tire Rack... when I clicked "brembo" option I got a lot more choices than the standard brake option. Will this cause any issues? I thought the only difference was the brembos came with 19" to clear the brakes.

Joey289
01-02-2013, 04:19 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/avarus_av7_maa_ci3_l.jpg

Courtesy Flush
01-02-2013, 04:44 PM
With the tires I was planning to keep the overall heigh pretty close to stock (within 1/2" IIRC). I was going a bit wider though. I have the tire sizes and specs written down at home.

My fear is the 20" wheels looking ghetto on a Mustang.

Thanks for the info. I noticed on some sites like Tire Rack... when I clicked "brembo" option I got a lot more choices than the standard brake option. Will this cause any issues? I thought the only difference was the brembos came with 19" to clear the brakes.

The few guys that posted above have 20's so you can decide for yourself by looking at their sig pics.
The brembo equipped cars typically run wider wheels so thats why you are seeing more choices available. Nothing wrong with a wider wheel all depends on the look you're going for.

Phuck Phace
01-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Might as well make them cast and super heavy as well to completely defeat the purpose too. Those wheels are so heavy you should tied boat anchors to all four corners! :Big Laugh:

They aren't bad, how much do yours weigh?

Courtesy Flush
01-02-2013, 04:48 PM
be a trend setter.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9hSB7Qap8b4/T8zTriQQsjI/AAAAAAABJU8/nhuO5LmuMWY/s1600/3.jpg

http://www.forgiatoauto.com/cms_images/wheels/xlarge/Parlaro-SatinBlack-700.jpg

Phuck Phace
01-02-2013, 04:54 PM
Hells yeah^

Grandpa
01-02-2013, 05:03 PM

My wheels are MUCH lighter than yours. Your wheels are a heavy cast wheels. Mine are a lightweight forged aluminum wheel.

You can ask Jon, (Jucostud). When I was up at his store having the tires mounted on the wheels I took a picture of the stock 19 and the new 20 inch wheel with the 305's side by side before putting them in the back of the Magnum. The size difference was awesome. After I took the picture, I lifted the stock 19 to put it in car. Damn it was heavy. Then I went to pick up new wheel and nearly fell over backwards cuz it was so much lighter cuz I was prepared for it too be heavy too! lol.

03MachMe
01-02-2013, 05:17 PM
My wheels are MUCH lighter than yours. Your wheels are a heavy cast wheels. Mine are a lightweight forged aluminum wheel.

You can ask Jon, (Jucostud). When I was up at his store having the tires mounted on the wheels I took a picture of the stock 19 and the new 20 inch wheel with the 305's side by side before putting them in the back of the Magnum. The size difference was awesome. After I took the picture, I lifted the stock 19 to put it in car. Damn it was heavy. Then I went to pick up new wheel and nearly fell over backwards cuz it was so much lighter cuz I was prepared for it too be heavy too! lol.

Lol you say all this like you race all the time and every little pound matters. my 19s are lighter than my stock wheels and even if they werent it wouldnt matter because I'm not racing and the extra couple of pounds don't make a difference lol

Grandpa
01-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Lol you say all this like you race all the time and every little pound matters. my 19s are lighter than my stock wheels and even if they werent it wouldnt matter because I'm not racing and the extra couple of pounds don't make a difference lol

This is the slowest car I've had in years, but that is a temporary condition. ;)

DirtyD
01-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Joey, Niche does offer some of their wheels under the "Sport" line, but they are a cast one-pc wheel. Trust me, I have been searching the internet over and over for their wheels. Unless you want to get a full custom set made @ $2000/wheel, then the sport ones are good for now. LOL

Joey289
01-02-2013, 05:34 PM

What size wheels and offset are you running? Are your tires staggered? I found a good deal on some 20x10's in a wheel but that may be too wide for the front. I want to be able to rotate my tires...I put a lot of miles on my vehicles for work.

Phuck Phace
01-02-2013, 05:42 PM
What size wheels and offset are you running? Are your tires staggered? I found a good deal on some 20x10's in a wheel but that may be too wide for the front. I want to be able to rotate my tires...I put a lot of miles on my vehicles for work.

20x9 and 20x11.
I don't recall the offsets.

merlinmol
01-02-2013, 06:17 PM

My fronts are 20x10 and rears are 20x11. Not sure the offsets as Forgeline has them fitted perfectly.

46Tbird
01-02-2013, 06:25 PM
I can not lower the car due to the entrance to my garage.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac328/DRock_CS/0c7a1ca5.jpg

:smoke2:

Joey289
01-02-2013, 07:11 PM
http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac328/DRock_CS/0c7a1ca5.jpg

:smoke2:

lol..... In stock form I have about 1/4" clearance from scraping the underside. when I pull into my garage. There is a pretty steep slope. I can only park on one side. The wife parked on the wrong side the other day and I had to move her truck. It sucks, but would require concrete work to fix it. When I pull my 65 in, the header flanges scrape.

Joey289
01-02-2013, 07:12 PM
My fronts are 20x10 and rears are 20x11. Not sure the offsets as Forgeline has them fitted perfectly.

What size tires are you running? Your's looks great. Any modifications besides lowering that you had to do to make it all fit?

Grandpa
01-02-2013, 07:18 PM
What size tires are you running? Your's looks great. Any modifications besides lowering that you had to do to make it all fit?

I've got 20x9/20x11 with a 305 tire with no body or fender modifications at all. The fenderwells on these cars come pre-rolled from the factory. They are really large, so you really need a larger wheel to properly fill the fenderwell to make it look right, in my opinion.

In 19's, you have limited wheel and tire selection which makes it difficult at times to find the look you are going for. 20's really are the only way to go because 18's are just too small and look like matchbox wheels on these big cars. lol.

dallasmike
01-02-2013, 08:21 PM
just to clarify a few things. The Wheels that phuck face has I do believe are forgestar wheels. These are not your typical cheap chinese cast wheel. They are flow formed and are actually several lbs lighter than stock wheels. Even 3 piece wheels can be heavy, it really depends on the style. Hate to say this to you Steve but your wheels are going to be amongst the heaviest in the forged wheel world. The lightest wheel you can purchase is going to be a one piece forged monoblock wheel. This is the process of making a single wheel out of one block of aluminum. VERY EXPENSIVE as well. The next lightest process is going to a step lip 3 piece wheel. Then we come to the style that Steve has which is a flat lip. There are two styles here as well, one has a stainless steel lip for the "chrome affect" and the other is polished aluminum. Polished aluminum being the lightest of the two.

Now we come to the hybrid wheel aka flow formed. This wheel starts out as a cast center and then the barrel of the wheel if forge spun. This creates a very strong one piece lightweight wheel. Weight wise will compare to a 3 piece flat lip wheel.

Now we also have deep concave 3 piece wheels. If you want lightweight you need to run away from these. The "legs" of the center forging that give the concave look add a TON of material and weight to these wheels. They typically weigh as much as cast wheels.

Finally we have cast wheels. This style is made by having raw aluminum poored into a mold and cooled. Very low tech, not extremely strong nor is it light weight. But they're cheap! Problem is quality control. OEM cast wheels have to survive a ton of testing to be allowed on your car. Chinese knockoffs and others do not have the same testing and can lead to very bad things.

If you need help with wheels we pretty much carry any brand you can think of and will be just about anybody on price.

Phuck Phace
01-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Yeah...

Joey289
01-02-2013, 09:06 PM
I've got 20x9/20x11 with a 305 tire with no body or fender modifications at all. The fenderwells on these cars come pre-rolled from the factory. They are really large, so you really need a larger wheel to properly fill the fenderwell to make it look right, in my opinion.

In 19's, you have limited wheel and tire selection which makes it difficult at times to find the look you are going for. 20's really are the only way to go because 18's are just too small and look like matchbox wheels on these big cars. lol.

Just curious.... but if you run a 305 all the way around... why did you do staggered wheels?

jayman33
01-02-2013, 09:57 PM
The 305 Steve is referring to is only the rear tire.

OP, look into the new TSW concave series, these are new for 2013 and should be available soon. Forgestar has a new wheel CF5V that is much different than their other styles. I'm a fan of the 19's, I have a set of Vossen CV2's for sale but as a set they're pretty expensive. Many of the companies that produce forged wheels are now coming out with the flow formed wheels due to the popularity, strength, weight and cost. HRE and ADV1 have developed a few flow formed wheels.

merlinmol
01-02-2013, 11:12 PM

Just lowering it. If it isn't lowered with 20 x 11's you will scrape the bump stop due to width, otherwise nothing else had to be done.

Grandpa
01-03-2013, 01:43 AM
Just curious.... but if you run a 305 all the way around... why did you do staggered wheels?

Sorry, I figured it was pretty straight forward. 305 rears only.

Joey289
01-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Sorry, I figured it was pretty straight forward. 305 rears only.

I figured that is what you meant, but since I want to have all 4 tires the same...I am more worried about what size fits on the front as that will probably be my limiting factor in tire choce. With that being said, what size do you have on the front?

LilWhite
01-03-2013, 09:52 AM
The 305 Steve is referring to is only the rear tire.

OP, look into the new TSW concave series, these are new for 2013 and should be available soon. Forgestar has a new wheel CF5V that is much different than their other styles. I'm a fan of the 19's, I have a set of Vossen CV2's for sale but as a set they're pretty expensive. Many of the companies that produce forged wheels are now coming out with the flow formed wheels due to the popularity, strength, weight and cost. HRE and ADV1 have developed a few flow formed wheels.

Are they available / do you have a link where i can see them?

Grandpa
01-03-2013, 11:02 AM
I figured that is what you meant, but since I want to have all 4 tires the same...I am more worried about what size fits on the front as that will probably be my limiting factor in tire choce. With that being said, what size do you have on the front?

265/35 on front.

HRE and ADV1 make some badass wheels, but they are major money. Ouch!

jayman33
01-03-2013, 01:28 PM

You can just go right on their website. -

Joey289
01-04-2013, 12:08 AM
After going through the 20 page wheel thread on svtp I learned a few things...
1) matte black or charcoal looks horrible on silver stangs
2) 99% of mustangs have black wheels. 90% of those are some variation similar to the amr wheel.

3) there are not many silver stangs on that site.

If I go black it will have to be a gloss black with either a polished lip or some kind of color offset.

I think I have narrowed it down to chrome. Chrome always looks good on a silver car. What do y'all think?

I am liking the steeda spyders. The 20x9.5 weighs 30 lbs and the 20x11weighs 33lbs.

http://www.steeda.com/store/steeda-chrome-spyder-wheels-for-ford-mustang.html

Same wheel in machine w/ black
http://www.steeda.com/store/steeda-black-with-machined-lip-spyder-wheels-for-ford-mustang.html

DirtyD
01-04-2013, 01:00 AM
I kind of like the Shelby wheels that Danny runs...

Joey289
01-04-2013, 01:02 AM
I kind of like the Shelby wheels that Danny runs...

I do too. I pulled up those wheels and was disappointed to see the rivets.

Grandpa
01-04-2013, 01:11 AM
2) 99% of mustangs have black wheels. 90% of those are some variation similar to the amr wheel.

If I go black it will have to be a gloss black with either a polished lip or some kind of color offset.

I think I have narrowed it down to chrome. Chrome always looks good on a silver car. What do y'all think?

I am liking the steeda spyders. The 20x9.5 weighs 30 lbs and the 20x11weighs 33lbs.

http://www.steeda.com/store/steeda-black-with-machined-lip-spyder-wheels-for-ford-mustang.html

Exactly why I have been saying what I have. lol.

I do too. I pulled up an up lose and was disappointed to see the rivets.

The "rivets" on Danny's CS40 Shelby wheels were fake and he removed them making the wheels look MUCH better for that style of wheel.

People often mention the "rivets" in my wheels. The difference is that my wheels are real three piece wheels and require the assembly bolts to hold my wheels together. It is a love them or hate them look and not for everyone. I can't say I've always been a fan of the bolts either, but in the case of these wheels I really like them. :)

merlinmol
01-04-2013, 01:59 AM

I personally like the machine way better than chrome. Chrome has been so overdone and if the plating isn't high quality it looks cheap.

Joey289
01-04-2013, 09:49 AM
Exactly why I have been saying what I have. lol.

The "rivets" on Danny's CS40 Shelby wheels were fake and he removed them making the wheels look MUCH better for that style of wheel.

I thought something was different. I loved how they looked on his car and the CS40 is still one of the wheels I am thinking about. Glad to know the fake rivets are removable.

Joey289
01-04-2013, 09:51 AM
I personally like the machine way better than chrome. Chrome has been so overdone and if the plating isn't high quality it looks cheap.

On any other color car I would be in 100% agreeance... I saw a few silver cars with the machined wheel and it just didn't look AS good as the chrome. Wheel deciscions are a pain in the ass.

merlinmol
01-04-2013, 10:27 AM
On any other color car I would be in 100% agreeance... I saw a few silver cars with the machined wheel and it just didn't look AS good as the chrome. Wheel deciscions are a pain in the ass.

I think a dark competition grey would also look sexy, check out pics of the color on my Camaro I have posted up in the member rides section and let me know what you think.

Joey289
01-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Your Camaro looks good, but after going through that wheel thread I want to avoid those colors on this car.

IF i was hitting the purchase button today it would be the 20x9.5 Machined Steeda Spyder with a 275 tire all the way around. I think that would be the best compromise on everything.... would still keep the Silver/Black theme I want without going full on black, wouldn't be "too" flashy, and that tire size would be a good choice for all the miles I put on the car as well. Still open to suggestions though!

merlinmol
01-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Sounds good, now to just wait for the pics after you get it all done :)

Joey289
01-04-2013, 02:50 PM
This is not the same wheel, but this is how the machined w/black wheels look on a silver car.
These are 18's on a 2010.
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc296/brianadams03/SlvrStang/IMG_1065.jpg
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc296/brianadams03/SlvrStang/IMG_1062.jpg

dallasmike
01-05-2013, 08:09 AM
Joey289.

Check out this wheel from TSW. They debuted this at SEMA this year and it is absolutely STUNNING! I will probably be putting a set of these on my personal car very soon. I can also get you a killer price for being "the first" to get them for a mustang!

http://www.nitrousgarage.com/images/D/TSW-Mirabeau-Silver-Wheels-2.jpg

Also the wheels I currently run on my car fit your criteria as well.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa423/whitesidecustoms/whitesidemustangfinal-1.jpg

Joey289
01-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Wow those TSW are nice! Is that a machine wheel with polished lip? Or is it all polished? Sometimes it is hard to tell from a picture. PM me pricing and sizes.

Dark Pony
01-06-2013, 12:06 PM
I think I've decided on the Forgestar F14's. Gloss BLACK!

merlinmol
01-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Those new TSW's look amazing, I missed half the wheel hall at SEMA :(

Grandpa
01-06-2013, 02:22 PM

:slap:

merlinmol
01-06-2013, 02:25 PM

I like those wheels, but way too many people have them, especially on Mustangs. I prefer to be different, otherwise they are nice though.

DirtyD
01-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Those TSW wheels look a lot like the Niche wheels I will be getting.

Mike, how good of a deal would you be able to get to have someone put those on their Mustang first? :D

LOL @ Steve

Joey289
01-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Those new TSW's look amazing, I missed half the wheel hall at SEMA :(

I keep logging in hopeing for a PM with an incredibly low price! lol

merlinmol
01-06-2013, 02:31 PM
I keep logging in hopeing for a PM with an incredibly low price! lol

Can't blame you, those wheels are sexy, I am sure he will PM today or tomorrow once he checks the board, if not let me know and I will remind him.

Phuck Phace
01-06-2013, 02:36 PM

Those wheels suck.
They aren't as common as Steve makes them out to be. Only on forums, I haven't ran into anyone else with them on the streets.

LilWhite
01-06-2013, 02:47 PM
I've seen more TF wheels on the road than i have Forgestars lol.

Can i get a price on those new TSW wheels too please.

Grandpa
01-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Those wheels suck.
They aren't as common as Steve makes them out to be. Only on forums, I haven't ran into anyone else with them on the streets.

Only on forums? So ALL of those cars in those threads don't make it out on the street? lol. Gimme a break. You're in denial here. Yes, they are the most common wheel to be seen on these cars.

I've seen more TF wheels on the road than i have Forgestars lol.

LOL, whatever you are smokin you need to start selling it because it's some good shit if you really believe that.

LilWhite
01-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Only on forums? So ALL of those cars in those threads don't make it out on the street? lol. Gimme a break. You're in denial here. Yes, they are the most common wheel to be seen on these cars.

LOL, whatever you are smokin you need to start selling it because it's some good shit if you really believe that.

Lol damn dude, you really love those wheels huh? Maybe over in Wylie you feel super unique and balling with TF wheels, but i've seen a handful of a cars running TF wheels around Southlake area. More so than Forgestar. I've had both, and i prefer the Forgestars. Solely because they are less maintenance..with the rivets and all. :signs8:

Wheels are nothing but showing off anyway. Get over it. Do you spend more time looking at your car or driving your car while others look at those SUPER FUCKING BALLIN wheels? :favorites37:

Grandpa
01-06-2013, 03:34 PM
Lol damn dude, you really love those wheels huh? Maybe over in Wylie you feel super unique and balling with TF wheels, but i've seen a handful of a cars running TF wheels around Southlake area. More so than Forgestar. I've had both, and i prefer the Forgestars. Solely because they are less maintenance..with the rivets and all. :signs8:

Wheels are nothing but showing off anyway. Get over it. Do you spend more time looking at your car or driving your car while others look at those SUPER FUCKING BALLIN wheels? :favorites37:

They are just wheels, nothing more than that. I don't buying into the exclusive factor on anything, if I did I wouldn't be in a normal GT. I was at SEMA with the owner of True Forged wheels and know how many sets are out there and I can assure you there is more sets of Forgestars out there than there is TF wheels. That especially true for the 2010+ group since a majority of them go 20 inch wheels which are quite abit more expensive than the 18's the Terminator crowd runs around on.

By all means, take the time to go through these threads and tell me how many sets of RTR, F14, Forgestar type wheels vs TF's.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2011-2014-mustangs-354/845043-official-2011-mustangs-wheel-tire-thread.html

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30034

The guys here know I'm joking. Those type of wheels look great on these cars. The only issue I have with them is they seem to be the default choice and are very common. The only true complaint you will hear from me about all of this is the black wheel fad. It personally makes no sense to me to spend money on wheels, to black them out and take all of the detail away from them. Might as well just run the stockers in black if you're going to do that but that is my opinion.If that is what you like, roll with it. If you're going to personally put me on blast, at least have your facts straight first. :)

03MachMe
01-06-2013, 03:34 PM
I have yet to see another mustang out driving around with the F14/drift/rtr wheels... unless I'm meeting up with david for cigars or at some type of meet lol. They are common when it comes to on the fourms and if you want to stand out there, then yes those wont do it. But fact is 90% of mustangs are left stock so any wheel change makes your car out of the majority.

Grandpa
01-06-2013, 03:38 PM
But fact is 90% of mustangs are left stock.

Those people need to be slapped around!

dallasmike
01-06-2013, 03:54 PM
For everyone wanting PMs I will talk to tsw tomorrow to see exactly what kind of deal I can put together. I know you'll be happy!

jayman33
01-06-2013, 10:06 PM

What size? If you're doing custom I could help ya out!

LilWhite
01-07-2013, 11:56 AM
They are just wheels, nothing more than that. I don't buying into the exclusive factor on anything, if I did I wouldn't be in a normal GT. I was at SEMA with the owner of True Forged wheels and know how many sets are out there and I can assure you there is more sets of Forgestars out there than there is TF wheels. That especially true for the 2010+ group since a majority of them go 20 inch wheels which are quite abit more expensive than the 18's the Terminator crowd runs around on.

By all means, take the time to go through these threads and tell me how many sets of RTR, F14, Forgestar type wheels vs TF's.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2011-2014-mustangs-354/845043-official-2011-mustangs-wheel-tire-thread.html

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30034

The guys here know I'm joking. Those type of wheels look great on these cars. The only issue I have with them is they seem to be the default choice and are very common. The only true complaint you will hear from me about all of this is the black wheel fad. It personally makes no sense to me to spend money on wheels, to black them out and take all of the detail away from them. Might as well just run the stockers in black if you're going to do that but that is my opinion.If that is what you like, roll with it. If you're going to personally put me on blast, at least have your facts straight first. :)

All I said was that I see more TF wheels than FS wheels in person. Not forums. Than you got butt hurt and said I was smoking some good shit lol. Like others have said, can't really use the forums threads to relate to what you will see on the road. You've got the f14/rtr type guys beat when it comes to online exclusivity. Not so much on the road. IMO.

Not trying to rail you personally, but I've seen you post about this topic in detail multiple times which makes me think it really bothers you / your really impressed with owning a set of TF wheels.

Oh, and the black wheel thing bothers me too. It looks good, but everyone with every car is doing it.

Joey289
01-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Calm down everyone. This isn't dfwmustangs over here.

Grandpa
01-07-2013, 01:17 PM
All I said was that I see more TF wheels than FS wheels in person. Not forums. Than you got butt hurt and said I was smoking some good shit lol. Like others have said, can't really use the forums threads to relate to what you will see on the road. You've got the f14/rtr type guys beat when it comes to online exclusivity. Not so much on the road. IMO.

Not trying to rail you personally, but I've seen you post about this topic in detail multiple times which makes me think it really bothers you / your really impressed with owning a set of TF wheels.

Oh, and the black wheel thing bothers me too. It looks good, but everyone with every car is doing it.

We will just agree to disagree on this one. lol.

Calm down everyone. This isn't dfwmustangs over here.

Ha, we just have differing opinions. It will happen from time to time. As long as it doesn't digress to schoolyard name calling and ridiculing someone in every thread they go into it's all good. Not a big deal. :)

Bearded Banger
01-07-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm a soon to be True Forged whore. Can't wait!

Grandpa
01-07-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm a soon to be True Forged whore. Can't wait!

Sweet! Which ones did you go with?

Bearded Banger
01-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Haven't ordered yet. Waiting for work to pick up a little. I'm leaning Mach 5's. in the next couple months.

Grandpa
01-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Haven't ordered yet. Waiting for work to pick up a little. I'm leaning Mach 5's. in the next couple months.

Those will look great on your car!

blownaltered
01-07-2013, 04:49 PM

I spend most my days on the road driving around town, usually in nice areas and most the wheels I see are bone stock. I very seldom see these cars with kick ass wheels. Mostly on the sites.

blownaltered
01-07-2013, 04:51 PM
I want a set of badass rims but I just can't bring myself to pay for them yet. Maybe 6 speed tranny, then built motor, then pimp ass wheels.

Grandpa
01-07-2013, 05:01 PM
I want a set of badass rims but I just can't bring myself to pay for them yet. Maybe 6 speed tranny, then built motor, then pimp ass wheels.

http://youtu.be/Hf3ol4KhmqU

blownaltered
01-07-2013, 05:16 PM
http://youtu.be/Hf3ol4KhmqU

That's was actually damn entertaining. That little kid is good. What's sad is I remember getting the vanilla ice tape for Xmas the year it came out. Damn I'm getting old.

STROKD
01-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Those wheels suck.

I know at least 3 people that have them on Vettes... I think they suck too personally.:emotions34:

Phuck Phace
01-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Same with Fikse and CCWs. I've seen them on a shit ton of Terminators and Vettes. They must suck too. :manos:

Phuck Phace
01-07-2013, 06:03 PM
We all should have stuck with the Cobra R's.

Joey289
01-07-2013, 06:08 PM

Chrome Ponies.

Grandpa
01-07-2013, 06:08 PM

FUck it, I'm selling mine and getting some R's.

Crash
01-07-2013, 06:19 PM
man just orderd some new rims and tires from american muscle and i gotta wait 10 dam days i hate waiting

Joey289
01-07-2013, 06:20 PM
What did you go with?

Crash
01-07-2013, 06:34 PM
http://www.americanmuscle.com/mattecs1-20in-0513-nittoinvo-stag.html

i had gt500 back rims but i got them to hold me off till i could afford the set i wanted so speaking of wich anyone want some 19" gt500 black rims lol

Joey289
01-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Those are nice! I know someone who might want the 19" tires if you are selling those?

Crash
01-07-2013, 06:44 PM
yeah id prefer to sell whole set might be hard to sell just rims bc 19"s are such a pain in the ass for tires but im flexable for sure the tires are close to brand new less than 500 miles on them bridgstone potenzas

Joey289
01-07-2013, 06:56 PM
How much are you wanting. I had a friend looking for some 19" tires. He may buy the whole set.

STROKD
01-07-2013, 07:25 PM
FUck it, I'm selling mine and getting some R's.

Now youre talkin! hahaha:favorites13:

STROKD
01-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Same with Fikse and CCWs. I've seen them on a shit ton of Terminators and Vettes. They must suck too. :manos:

I dont like most Fikses or CCWs now that you mention it...:jester:

Phuck Phace
01-07-2013, 07:40 PM

Ha, Prime wheels FTW.
www.primewheel.com

Grandpa
01-07-2013, 08:42 PM

Fm5's on c5 vettes = drool.

blownaltered
01-07-2013, 10:32 PM

I want a set of tf Mach 5s on my car, not sure what they cost but I'm sure it ain't cheap.

Grandpa
01-07-2013, 11:13 PM
I want a set of tf Mach 5s on my car, not sure what they cost but I'm sure it ain't cheap.

Its not as bad as you might think.

blownaltered
01-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Its not as bad as you might think.

What's do you consider not bad?

jayman33
01-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Ha, Prime wheels FTW.
www.primewheel.com

Ha! Baller on a budget!

Grandpa
01-08-2013, 01:22 AM
What's do you consider not bad?

Are you wanting 17's or 18's?

blownaltered
01-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Are you wanting 17's or 18's?

Thinking 18's

merlinmol
01-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Thinking 18's

19's or 20's fill the wheel well better and fit the car better since its a big car. If you are going to spend money on custom wheels, i'd seriously consider those sizes. Unless this is for racing only :peace:

Grandpa
01-08-2013, 10:53 AM
19's or 20's fill the wheel well better and fit the car better since its a big car. If you are going to spend money on custom wheels, i'd seriously consider those sizes. Unless this is for racing only :peace:

He has a Fox vert, not a Coyote.

blownaltered
01-08-2013, 11:09 AM
He has a Fox vert, not a Coyote.

Added a signature so people will be able to tell.

Grandpa
01-08-2013, 11:16 AM

Perhaps if you had created that introduction thread and posted some pics of your Vanilla Ice mobile and showed up to some meets people would know.

blownaltered
01-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Perhaps if you had created that introduction thread and posted some pics of your Vanilla Ice mobile and showed up to some meets people would know.

I only got to drive the car for 2 weeks before they cut my leg back open. Also I haven't taken one pic yet. I will get some pics once I get better and the weather gets nicer. Then I will do a not so new member thread.

Grandpa
01-08-2013, 11:41 AM
I only got to drive the car for 2 weeks before they cut my leg back open. Also I haven't taken one pic yet. I will get some pics once I get better and the weather gets nicer. Then I will do a not so new member thread.

I took pictures of my car before I even left the dealership with it!

I just don't think you want anyone to see your wing from the Miami Vice era. lol

blownaltered
01-08-2013, 11:52 AM
I took pictures of my car before I even left the dealership with it!

I just don't think you want anyone to see your wing from the Miami Vice era. lol

80s pride my friend.

Grandpa
01-08-2013, 11:53 AM
80s pride my friend.

You're too old to grow a mullet again.

blownaltered
01-08-2013, 11:58 AM
You're too old to grow a mullet again.

That's why I didn't buy a third gen camaro

merlinmol
01-08-2013, 12:14 PM

Oh yeah, you have that bad ass grey fox body right? I forgot that I had seen it.

blownaltered
01-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Oh yeah, you have that bad ass grey fox body right? I forgot that I had seen it.

No I haven't posted a picture of it yet. It's a red convertible gt with a white top and white leather.

merlinmol
01-08-2013, 12:22 PM
No I haven't posted a picture of it yet. It's a red convertible gt with a white top and white leather.

You used to have the grey one right?

blownaltered
01-08-2013, 12:27 PM

No my last mustang was an 01 gt with an Procharger F1a

Grandpa
01-08-2013, 12:38 PM

You're thinking of Matt (Strokd).

merlinmol
01-08-2013, 12:41 PM
You're thinking of Matt (Strokd).

haha, you're right... I am bad with names so sorry for the confusion. Blown you need to hurry up and get pics, see what you are doing to me haha.

blownaltered
01-08-2013, 12:47 PM
haha, you're right... I am bad with names so sorry for the confusion. Blown you need to hurry up and get pics, see what you are doing to me haha.

I'll get some pictures next month. I can't even drive the car right now since I'm on crutches. Had surgery on left hip and its a 5 speed(for now, future 6 speed), so I can't shift. Before Steve posts on shifting kiss my ass. I will get some nice pics and put one in my sig.

Grandpa
01-08-2013, 02:41 PM
:roflsquared:I'll get some pictures next month. I can't even drive the car right now since I'm on crutches. Had surgery on left hip and its a 5 speed(for now, future 6 speed), so I can't shift. Before Steve posts on shifting kiss my ass. I will get some nice pics and put one in my sig.

merlinmol
01-08-2013, 03:30 PM
I'll get some pictures next month. I can't even drive the car right now since I'm on crutches. Had surgery on left hip and its a 5 speed(for now, future 6 speed), so I can't shift. Before Steve posts on shifting kiss my ass. I will get some nice pics and put one in my sig.

LOL @ Steve, he has your number!:buttkick:

Grandpa
01-08-2013, 03:34 PM
LOL @ Steve, he has your number!:buttkick:

He's one of my best buds, he gives me just as much of a hard time. It's all in fun and he's a good sport about it.

STROKD
01-08-2013, 04:09 PM

McKinney had a set on his C5s, I never liked em, too plain. I do like FM10s on Foxes though! Like the grey 85 Griggs built...

blownaltered
01-08-2013, 04:10 PM
He's one of my best buds, he gives me just as much of a hard time. It's all in fun and he's a good sport about it.

Yes but you still hurt my feelings. I hope I don't have to cry myself to sleep again tonight

STROKD
01-08-2013, 04:12 PM

Sup, thanks, and yea I still have what's left of it.

Grandpa
01-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Yes but you still hurt my feelings. I hope I don't have to cry myself to sleep again tonight

The only way I know for sure to make you cry is to take away your ATM card at the strip club. :D

blownaltered
01-08-2013, 04:15 PM
The only way I know for sure to make you cry is to take away your ATM card at the strip club. :D

:upyours:

blownaltered
01-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Guy try's to make sure that the nice cracked out stripper has money for college and I'm a bad guy. Remember with Donnie's strip college fund "we leave no stripper behind"

Grandpa
01-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Guy try's to make sure that the nice cracked out stripper has money for college and I'm a bad guy. Remember with Donnie's strip college fund "we leave no stripper behind"

Austin would like to go to college some day..

blownaltered
01-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Austin would like to go to college some day..

There are plenty of things he can apply for to help pay for college since he is a middle class white kid. Lmao ok I better start saving

Grandpa
01-09-2013, 01:06 AM
This looks AMAZING!

http://forums.themustangsource.com/attachments/f802/109974d1337357493-advant-garde-type-310-hyper-silver-pre-order-m310-hypersilver-mustanggt.jpg

Midnight11
01-09-2013, 01:13 AM
You know that's the same rtr style u hate

Grandpa
01-09-2013, 01:26 AM
You know that's the same rtr style u hate

As I said before SEVERAL time, I don't hate them. The black ones are just WAY too common IN MY OPINION. A simple color change and it looks a completely different wheel and looks amazing.

Midnight11
01-09-2013, 01:29 AM
Okay lol

merlinmol
01-09-2013, 02:24 AM
Steve those wheels look amazing, hyper silver = sex haha

LilWhite
01-09-2013, 05:54 AM
For everyone wanting PMs I will talk to tsw tomorrow to see exactly what kind of deal I can put together. I know you'll be happy!

Get the prices yet?

Joey289
01-09-2013, 10:49 AM
hmm Now looking at the TSW Interlagos.... the 19" only weighs 21.5 lbs and the 20" weighs 23 lbs!!!!

merlinmol
01-09-2013, 11:12 AM
hmm Now looking at the TSW Interlagos.... the 19" only weighs 21.5 lbs and the 20" weighs 23 lbs!!!!

They look good to me!

STROKD
01-09-2013, 11:33 AM
This car looks pretty nice
http://www.hrewheels.com/wp-content/uploads/FORD_MUSTANG_590RS_BRUSHED_CLEAR.jpg

46Tbird
01-09-2013, 01:05 PM
This looks AMAZING!

Here's a real car with them.

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/19cobra93/3B7E3197-6D88-4269-AB4F-1E36F53618D0-4666-000006B66AEBB580.jpg

JDBishopArts
01-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Those are the ones I keep going back and forth on. I really like the graphite look on the sterling grey but those hyper silver are hot.

jayman33
01-09-2013, 02:12 PM
AG are some great quality wheels. I have a set waiting to go on the Boss when the rest of the suspension comes. I'm sure steve will love the charcoal m310's getting ready to go on. Lol.

Joey289
01-09-2013, 02:37 PM
INTERLAGOS: 19X9.5= 21.55 LBS. 20X9.5=23.6 LBS (With most tires this is (50-53 lbs total per corner)
Silver w/ mirror cut face
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/Interlagos.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/StangwithInterlagos.png
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/Ford_Mustang_with_20in_TSW20Interlagos_Wheels_3629 b.jpg

Grandpa
01-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Meh...not feeling the Interlagos personally. They look like a wheel that belongs on a Honda.

Grandpa
01-09-2013, 02:43 PM
AG are some great quality wheels. I have a set waiting to go on the Boss when the rest of the suspension comes. I'm sure steve will love the charcoal m310's getting ready to go on. Lol.

As long as they aren't black, I'm cool with it. lol.

Joey289
01-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Nurburgring 19x9.5 =22.5 lbs. 20x9.5= 24.7 lbs
Gunmetal w/ mirror face. My main issue with these is the fact that every wheel manufacturer as a version of this and about 50% of Mustangs have one of these versions.They do look good though.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/nurburgring.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/IMG_2260.jpg

Joey289
01-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Just for Steve... Interlagos in Matte Black

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/DSC_0834.jpg

Grandpa
01-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Just for Steve... Interlagos in Matte Black

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/DSC_0834.jpg

:yucky:

Grandpa
01-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Nurburgring 19x9.5 =22.5 lbs. 20x9.5= 24.7 lbs
Gunmetal w/ mirror face. My main issue with these is the fact that every wheel manufacturer as a version of this and about 50% of Mustangs have one of these versions.They do look good though.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/nurburgring.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/IMG_2260.jpg

That looks pretty good, it would look much better lowered though.

Joey289
01-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Maribeau

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/TSW-Mirabeau-Silver-Wheels-2.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/Mirabau.jpg

blownaltered
01-09-2013, 03:02 PM
Maribeau

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/TSW-Mirabeau-Silver-Wheels-2.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ltuguy289/Mirabau.jpg

Those look good on that car.

JDBishopArts
01-09-2013, 03:06 PM
^ I'm waiting to see them on an actual car before I vote.

Grandpa
01-09-2013, 03:11 PM
They look like they are 16's in that pic. lol. I bet they would look good in 20's though.

merlinmol
01-09-2013, 03:20 PM
I think the Maribeau look the best.

Joey289
01-09-2013, 03:23 PM
^ I'm waiting to see them on an actual car before I vote.

You won't find them on a car yet. TSW is just now getting stock of them. I am working with Mike to maybe be the first Mustang with them. So far it is looking good. Just gotta get the wife on bored with dropping that kind of coin. It normally involves me dropping the same amount of coin into her vehicle at the same time lol.

Joey289
01-09-2013, 03:24 PM
They look like they are 16's in that pic. lol. I bet they would look good in 20's though.

That is just TSW's website car viewer thing they have. You can selest each wheel and see them on the vehicle. If I go with those, it will either be the 19 or 20.

dallasmike
01-09-2013, 03:25 PM
The interlagos and nurburgring are rotary forged just like the Forgestar wheels which makes them very lightweight. The problem I have with them is they literally have no concave to them.

Here's a pic of the interlagos we did on a camaro for reference.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa423/whitesidecustoms/image001copysmall_zps5ed87df4.jpg

merlinmol
01-09-2013, 03:27 PM
You won't find them on a car yet. TSW is just now getting stock of them. I am working with Mike to maybe be the first Mustang with them. So far it is looking good. Just gotta get the wife on bored with dropping that kind of coin. It normally involves me dropping the same amount of coin into her vehicle at the same time lol.

What kind of car does she have?

Joey289
01-09-2013, 03:30 PM
What kind of car does she have?

Lifted f150 ecoboost.

Grandpa
01-09-2013, 03:30 PM
The interlagos and nurburgring are rotary forged just like the Forgestar wheels which makes them very lightweight. The problem I have with them is they literally have no concave to them.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa423/whitesidecustoms/image001copysmall_zps5ed87df4.jpg

That looks like ASS...yuck!

Joey289
01-09-2013, 03:31 PM

]

How much heavier do you think the Maribeaus would be compared to the Interlagos.

Is there anychance the 20" alloy wheels TSW makes would be the same weight or maybe lighter than the stock Ford 18x8 since they are cast?

dallasmike
01-09-2013, 03:35 PM
How much heavier do you think the Maribeaus would be compared to the Interlagos.

Is there anychance the 20" alloy wheels TSW makes would be the same weight or maybe lighter than the stock Ford 18x8 since they are cast?

They are 30lbs which is about 10% lighter then the factory 19" wheels. This is in the 19x9.5 configuration.

dallasmike
01-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Forgestar also makes a 10 spoke style but it has a concave and looks MUCH better.

Here's a camaro we did with those for reference.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa423/whitesidecustoms/DSC_0091-1.jpg

Joey289
01-09-2013, 03:39 PM
They are 30lbs which is about 10% lighter then the factory 19" wheels. This is in the 19x9.5 configuration.

How much heavier do you think the 20" wheel is compared to the 19" for the TSW.

dallasmike
01-09-2013, 03:46 PM
How much heavier do you think the 20" wheel is compared to the 19" for the TSW.

2-3lbs per wheel.

merlinmol
01-09-2013, 03:46 PM
That looks like ASS...yuck!

The car doesn't look bad at all in person, it also has pin-striping on the wheels which looks good. It just sucks that they are not concave at all. I am also partial to it because its clean, sounds bad ass, and is pretty darn fast.

Joey289
01-09-2013, 03:49 PM
2-3lbs per wheel.

So not really enough to worry about.

dallasmike
01-09-2013, 04:03 PM
So not really enough to worry about.

Depends on how you look at things. If you're going for the look then no.

dallasmike
01-09-2013, 04:04 PM
The car doesn't look bad at all in person, it also has pin-striping on the wheels which looks good. It just sucks that they are not concave at all. I am also partial to it because its clean, sounds bad ass, and is pretty darn fast.

Darn fast is an understatement. The car weighs in at 4350 with driver at the track and runs low 11's all day long!

STROKD
01-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Meh...not feeling the Interlagos personally. They look like a wheel that belongs on a Honda.

I dunno if Id even put them on a Honda. lmao

merlinmol
01-09-2013, 07:06 PM
I dunno if Id even put them on a Honda. lmao

Of course you wouldn't, those are for OZ's and BBS wheels :peace:

STROKD
01-09-2013, 08:19 PM
Of course you wouldn't, those are for OZ's and BBS wheels :peace:

I just meant I think they suck... Lol

I have Oz's on my VW, way better quality than TSWs... BBS aren't even in the same league, they are one of the best built wheel brands in the world.

Joey289
01-11-2013, 02:58 PM
Well I decided against the TSW Maribeaus. Mike was able to get a killer deal on them so if anyone wants those wheels he can hook you up. He was very helpful.

I have a fitment look question. I have finally narrowed it down to which wheel I want. They offer it in the following size for my bolt pattern:

* The inner clearance and amount wheel sticks out is compared to my current factory 18x8 w/ 44mm offset.* Those values are just for the wheel so a little will need to be added for the sidewall of the tire.

20x8.5 w/40mm offset
2mm less inner clearance
Wheel sticks out an extra 10mm (0.39")

20x8.5 w/20mm offset
18mm more inner clearance
Wheel sticks out an extra 30mm (1.18 ")

20x10 w/ 40mm offset
21 mm less inner clearance (-0.83")
Wheel sticks out an extra 29mm ( 1.14")

I want 275/35/20 tires all the way around. The tires are approved to fit a 9-11 rim so that takes away the option of the 8.5" rim. Will a 275 look too stretched on a 20x10 rim? With the 20x10 w/40mm offset mentioned above cause any rubbing on the front tire?

STROKD
01-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Well I decided against the TSW Maribeaus. Mike was able to get a killer deal on them so if anyone wants those wheels he can hook you up. He was very helpful.

I have a fitment look question. I have finally narrowed it down to which wheel I want. They offer it in the following size for my bolt pattern:

* The inner clearance and amount wheel sticks out is compared to my current factory 18x8 w/ 44mm offset.* Those values are just for the wheel so a little will need to be added for the sidewall of the tire.

20x8.5 w/40mm offset
2mm less inner clearance
Wheel sticks out an extra 10mm (0.39")

20x8.5 w/20mm offset
18mm more inner clearance
Wheel sticks out an extra 30mm (1.18 ")

20x10 w/ 40mm offset
21 mm less inner clearance (-0.83")
Wheel sticks out an extra 29mm ( 1.14")

I want 275/35/20 tires all the way around. The tires are approved to fit a 9-11 rim so that takes away the option of the 8.5" rim. Will a 275 look too stretched on a 20x10 rim? With the 20x10 w/40mm offset mentioned above cause any rubbing on the front tire?

275 should look fine on a 10. I have em on a 9.5 and they are about flush... a 10 wont roll em out too much.

OG Fox
01-11-2013, 07:26 PM
275 should look fine on a 10. I have em on a 9.5 and they are about flush... a 10 wont roll em out too much.

275 on a 10 inch rim is optimal contact patch. thats what they use on the boss 302s race car.

dallasmike
01-11-2013, 08:58 PM
I run 275 on my 10" wheels and the fitment is perfect. Which wheels are you looking at now? I may be able to get those as well!

Joey289
01-12-2013, 02:50 AM
I run 275 on my 10" wheels and the fitment is perfect. Which wheels are you looking at now? I may be able to get those as well!

Do you know what offset they are? I am worried about clearance issues.

The TSW NURBURGRING in Machine face w/ gunmetal. It probably won't be until mid -February before I would be ready to buy.

dallasmike
01-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Do you know what offset they are? I am worried about clearance issues.

The TSW NURBURGRING in Machine face w/ gunmetal. It probably won't be until mid -February before I would be ready to buy.

I run a 45 offset on my 10" wheels. I'm actually selling my set with tires for 1850. They have 2500 miles on em.

I can do the nurburgrings for 1300 plus shipping.

Joey289
01-12-2013, 04:28 PM
I run a 45 offset on my 10" wheels. I'm actually selling my set with tires for 1850. They have 2500 miles on em.

When comparing a 10" wide with 45mm offset and a 10" wide with 40mm offset...

The 40mm ( what I want) will stick out 5mm more but will give me 5mm more clearance on the inside.

5mm=0.2"

Do you have them listed or any pictures anywhere on the car?

Jucostud
01-13-2013, 03:19 PM
not gonna lie... didn't read the whole thread. did see that the steeda spyders were listed as wheel as some matte black wheels with silver. here's what both look like on my silver car

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r269/jucostud/null.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r269/jucostud/null-2.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r269/jucostud/null-4.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r269/jucostud/0FE67DC6-2AE3-4EB5-8D67-324A8A8B1737-10582-000005779FBFBBEC.jpg

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r269/jucostud/2007%20GT/DSC00443-1.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r269/jucostud/2007%20GT/DSC00447.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r269/jucostud/2007%20GT/joncarsandcoffee.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r269/jucostud/2007%20GT/DSC00381.jpg