PDA

View Full Version : Oracle Lighting

m_tyler_r
12-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Anyone have the halos or ever heard of them?

Phuck Phace
12-26-2012, 02:50 PM
That shit is for DFWLX.

m_tyler_r
12-26-2012, 02:52 PM
That shit is for DFWLX.

hahaha I was wondering why no one with a mustang uses them or wants them

DirtyD
12-26-2012, 02:56 PM
There are a few guys on SVTP that have them.

m_tyler_r
12-26-2012, 03:01 PM
There are a few guys on SVTP that have them.

do you have a link or pics? I was considering getting the colorshift in my heads and fogs but I wasn't sure how good it would look

1andonlywhitie
01-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Meh, the shop I work at is a 'dealer' for them. They can never find us in the system no matter how many times we set up an account, they're not real organized from what I've seen. I'm not real big on any added lighting, including HID's. They're so inconsistent in my personal experience that it's not even work fucking with.

Grandpa
01-09-2013, 02:57 PM
That shit is for DFWLX.

LMAO...so true.

Team Badboyz
01-10-2013, 12:54 PM
i have the colorshift 2.0's in mine and i love them. AAC did the install into a secondary set of headlights as well and no issues whatsoever. I get complements from them all the time. I need to make a better video and some good photos with them. I do like the fact i can set it to any color depending on the mood but red is used when some idiot dont know how to drive in front of me! But all in all i dont always use them but being in germany i like having them for DRL instead of full headlights.

m_tyler_r
01-11-2013, 11:15 PM
i have the colorshift 2.0's in mine and i love them. AAC did the install into a secondary set of headlights as well and no issues whatsoever. I get complements from them all the time. I need to make a better video and some good photos with them. I do like the fact i can set it to any color depending on the mood but red is used when some idiot dont know how to drive in front of me! But all in all i dont always use them but being in germany i like having them for DRL instead of full headlights.

yeah man a video would be amazing