PDA

View Full Version : Christmas plans?

Grandpa
12-21-2012, 04:43 PM
How busy does your holiday look to be?

Who is traveling?

We're doing in-law stuff over the weekend and then family stuff on Christmas Day at our house. So thankfully not much running around this year. :)

merlinmol
12-21-2012, 04:53 PM
I always go to my brothers in Mckinney, but I will be pulling out the Stang since he has yet to see it since it was completed.

TrueStreetTim
12-21-2012, 05:18 PM
Northwest Arkansas for me.

DirtyD
12-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Sitting at DFW right now waiting to board my flight to Houston. Mom's family side Christmas tonight, then up 'n at-em at 5 AM for the 13 hour trip to Anniston, AL for Dad's side. Get to meet my new baby cousin. :)

Grandpa
12-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Sitting at DFW right now waiting to board my flight to Houston. Mom's family side Christmas tonight, then up 'n at-em at 5 AM for the 13 hour trip to Anniston, AL for Dad's side. Get to meet my new baby cousin. :)

Awesome! Family is everything. Enjoy your time with yours, have fun and be safe. :)

Courtesy Flush
12-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Waxahachie for me. Wish the motorplex was open this time of the year.

03MachMe
12-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Having most of my family over to our place on Christmas eve and going to her parents in Denton on Christmas day.

Toby
12-21-2012, 10:30 PM
Heading back to souther Oklahoma Sunday till Monday evening, then Xmas day we will be at our house for the morning and going to a friend's for dinner. Pretty excited about my daughter present. I have been restoring my old gokart that I got when I was 4. I've had it all these years and now I'm able to pass it down to my little girl. Pretty excited!

DirtyD
12-21-2012, 11:53 PM
Heading back to souther Oklahoma Sunday till Monday evening, then Xmas day we will be at our house for the morning and going to a friend's for dinner. Pretty excited about my daughter present. I have been restoring my old gokart that I got when I was 4. I've had it all these years and now I'm able to pass it down to my little girl. Pretty excited!

That sounds awesome man! I'm sure she will love it

TrueStreetTim
12-22-2012, 12:19 PM

I'm certain she's a better driver too! :signs8:

jayman33
12-22-2012, 12:25 PM
Up in MI now spending time with the family. Trying to partner with Livernois for Mustang Week. Its freaking cold up here, not used to this weather.

Luke
12-22-2012, 12:59 PM
I'll be at work, hopefully this is the last year I'll be overseas for the holidays for a while. Every year I'm gone it sucks that much worse. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year! Be safe.

GunsUp
12-22-2012, 03:28 PM
Dallas with the family. Got a honeybaked ham for Christmas lunch and over $100 in Whole Foods GORGEOUS filet's to throw on the grill for Christmas dinner:peace:

blownaltered
12-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Christmas Eve at my sister in laws house since I can't go to the mother in laws in Denton, hurts like hell to bounce around in a car. Christmas morning at my house with the wife and kids, then Christmas Day at my parents. Then next Friday Christmas with my brother when he comes in from Missouri.