PDA

View Full Version : Xbox gamers

Grandpa
12-19-2012, 12:56 AM
Any other Xbox gamers here? Post up your tag names and the games you are currently playing.

Tag: JKDsteve

COD MW3
Battlefield 3
AC III
Black Ops II

I pretty much play MW3 daily, mostly late night. I've got several other games but don't play them much.

03MachMe
12-19-2012, 12:58 AM
PS3 is where its at. Hardly have time to play anytime but still play from time to time

Midnight11
12-19-2012, 01:05 AM
bluedevil0408

someone get me some xbox live though haha

Grandpa
12-19-2012, 01:08 AM
bluedevil0408

someone get me some xbox live though haha

It's cheap entertainment and saves me alot of money from going out doing shit I don't need to be spending money on. haha.

Get a Xbox Live account and I'll be glad to kick your ass around a few MW3 maps! :D

Midnight11
12-19-2012, 01:10 AM
i have an account just need to re up it again

BLK2012GT
12-19-2012, 01:46 AM
TrueBloodoCOM and I play gears of war 3 and black ops II and tiger woods '13

DirtyD
12-19-2012, 01:56 AM
Th3DirtyDizzl3

Eaglei532
12-19-2012, 02:38 AM
Eaglei532

pretty much just BF3

Courtesy Flush
12-19-2012, 10:37 AM
NAUGHTYCORNBEEF

Halo 4
COD Black Ops 2
Forza Horizon

TrueStreetTim
12-19-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm an avid PC guy. But when I 360, I 360 the shit that sucks on PC. Pretty much anything non-shooter. Thumbstick aiming frustrates me lol.

spinequist

UFC
Tiger Woods
Forza

Grandpa
12-27-2012, 12:00 AM
TrueBloodoCOM and I play gears of war 3 and black ops II and tiger woods '13

I picked up Black Ops II and Assasin's Creed III for Christmas. Hit me up when you want to play. :)

blownaltered
12-27-2012, 12:31 AM
After my second Xbox blew up I got the Xbox. I like the free online and the graphics are better. No way I will ever buy an Xbox again

Courtesy Flush
12-27-2012, 10:01 AM
After my second Xbox blew up I got the PS3. I like the free online and the graphics are better. No way I will ever buy an Xbox again

Fixed**

blownaltered
12-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Fixed**

Lol thanks

Grandpa
12-27-2012, 01:35 PM
After my second Xbox blew up I got the Xbox. I like the free online and the graphics are better. No way I will ever buy an Xbox again

The graphics might be slightly better, but the gameplay on Xbox Live is FAR superior. In 2013 the Xbox 720 comes out and the graphics look to be amazing as well.

Courtesy Flush
12-27-2012, 01:59 PM
Online mutiplayer on PS3 is far to easy. Xbox live is for the pros. lol

03MachMe
12-27-2012, 02:22 PM
After my second Xbox blew up I got the PS3. I like the free online and the graphics are better. No way I will ever buy an Xbox again

I still don't get why anyone would pay to play online. Plus the added ability to watch blue ray and better graphics. The choice was easy for me. Now I dont play very much but the PS3 is used often for Netflix and blue ray

TrueStreetTim
12-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Online mutiplayer on PS3 is far to easy. Xbox live is for the pros. lol

PC is pro :troll3:

Courtesy Flush
12-27-2012, 04:12 PM
I still don't get why anyone would pay to play online. Plus the added ability to watch blue ray and better graphics. The choice was easy for me. Now I dont play very much but the PS3 is used often for Netflix and blue ray

For me Xbox offers a more variety of games and buying live isnt really too expensive. If you buy a 12 month membership its $60, thats $5 a month.

Think of it like this... TV is free, but often we find ourselves paying a premium for it via Netflix, Direct TV, UVerse, Fios etc etc all to just further enhance whats available to watch at any given time. Isnt netflix like $8-$10 a month? Plus your cable bill $70-100?

Grandpa
12-27-2012, 04:29 PM

There is a few reasons actually. The Xbox servers are more secure from hacking, cheaters and not as much lag. The Xbox servers are also constantly updated with less downtime. Free servers, well you get what you get. Lol

Grandpa
12-27-2012, 04:30 PM
For me Xbox offers a more variety of games and buying live isnt really too expensive. If you buy a 12 month membership its $60, thats $5 a month.

Think of it like this... TV is free, but often we find ourselves paying a premium for it via Netflix, Direct TV, UVerse, Fios etc etc all to just further enhance whats available to watch at any given time. Isnt netflix like $8-$10 a month? Plus your cable bill $70-100?

Agreed.

TrueStreetMotorSports.com
12-27-2012, 04:42 PM
I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old........... :uhoh2:

no games anymore for me anymore :facepalm:

03MachMe
12-27-2012, 05:04 PM
There is a few reasons actually. The Xbox servers are more secure from hacking, cheaters and not as much lag. The Xbox servers are also constantly updated with less downtime. Free servers, well you get what you get. Lol

Like I said I dont play very much but I have never experienced any lag, nothing to pay for online since its free so no worry about hacking and have never once got online to play and the server was down. Not saying xbox isnt good but never got why people were so fanboy over it. And don't say game selection the only game I can think of on xbox not on ps is halo. Now the only thing ill give xbox is the Kinect or w/e. That would be pretty cool but not worth giving up blue ray if you ask me

Courtesy Flush
12-27-2012, 05:33 PM
Like I said I dont play very much but I have never experienced any lag, nothing to pay for online since its free so no worry about hacking and have never once got online to play and the server was down. Not saying xbox isnt good but never got why people were so fanboy over it. And don't say game selection the only game I can think of on xbox not on ps is halo. Now the only thing ill give xbox is the Kinect or w/e. That would be pretty cool but not worth giving up blue ray if you ask me

Playing COD via online multiplayer on PS3 was like using dial up for me. Id lag and get killed 5 times before returning to the game about every third match.
Halo is great and reason enough to get a xbox if you have followed the series IMO.
Not only halo but Gears of War, Fable, Fallout, Left 4 Dead etc. are not available on PS3. Those are are a few i can think of off the top of my head, but im sure theres more.
Achievements on xbox are fun and kind of keep you motivated in playing the game a little more. This helps add value into the re-play of games you've already purchased for example beating your best track time to getting that hidden object you missed before.

TLDR: im a nerd i like video games and cars.

EDIT: Tim made a good point above, xbox and ps3 both have good attributes that cancel each other out, but in the end they will always be an aging console you will eventually trade for something better. PC games are the future.

TrueStreetTim
12-27-2012, 06:51 PM
They've been the future lol. Superior FX, speed, and most of all...content. Mods for about every game out there to keep it "fresh" & free2play games. PC's were multi-playing 60 vs 60 back in the late 90's on good ole' dial up. Of course this all comes at a cost of upgrading your hardware every so often. But it's as much a hobby as it is a gaming experience. Not to mention point-and-click accuracy for shooters etc.

BLK2012GT
12-27-2012, 07:50 PM
I think the xbox 720 that supposedly coming out soon. It supposed to play blu-ray and all that chit.

blownaltered
12-28-2012, 11:10 AM
Playing COD via online multiplayer on PS3 was like using dial up for me. Id lag and get killed 5 times before returning to the game about every third match.
Halo is great and reason enough to get a xbox if you have followed the series IMO.
Not only halo but Gears of War, Fable, Fallout, Left 4 Dead etc. are not available on PS3. Those are are a few i can think of off the top of my head, but im sure theres more.
Achievements on xbox are fun and kind of keep you motivated in playing the game a little more. This helps add value into the re-play of games you've already purchased for example beating your best track time to getting that hidden object you missed before.

TLDR: im a nerd i like video games and cars.

EDIT: Tim made a good point above, xbox and ps3 both have good attributes that cancel each other out, but in the end they will always be an aging console you will eventually trade for something better. PC games are the future.

Fallout is on ps3, but the others are not. I'm not a halo fan, never enjoyed the games so that isn't an issue with me.

MnemonicGhost
12-28-2012, 06:50 PM
PSN: ThiefMnemonic