PDA

View Full Version : Getting cut on

blownaltered
12-18-2012, 01:59 AM
Normally I don't post crap like this but I'm high on pain killers. Going under the knife again tomorrow for another hip surgery. Really not looking forward to it. Freaks me out since my grandma died during hip surgery this year. Well if I don't wake up I want to apologize to anyone I might have offended. I'm sorry you have no sense of humor and take the Internet way to damn serious. Damn I feel better. I'll post tomorrow on harsh pain killers, I'm sure the ignorance coming out of me will be great.

Special K
12-18-2012, 02:03 AM
Ummm good luck? I had back surgery this year and required a transfusion prior to it because my blood count was so low. It was scary!!!! Fingers crossed for ya! You'll do fine!

blownaltered
12-18-2012, 02:09 AM
Ummm good luck? I had back surgery this year and required a transfusion prior to it because my blood count was so low. It was scary!!!! Fingers crossed for ya! You'll do fine!

Unfortunately this is my third surgery this year and the second of my hips. I usually don't get freaked out because I've had a lot of surgeries in my life but for some reason this one has me spooked.

Grandpa
12-18-2012, 02:45 AM
LOL @ Donnie. You'll be fine buddy. Have Angela call me if she needs some help moving you around.

blownaltered
12-18-2012, 02:48 AM
LOL @ Donnie. You'll be fine buddy. Have Angela call me if she needs some help moving you around.

Yeah it sucks walking on crutches after being put out. Damn near fell 5 times last time but I'm better on crutches now so I hope to do better

jayman33
12-18-2012, 08:49 AM
Hope everything goes well buddy, we wish you luck.

Phuck Phace
12-18-2012, 10:18 AM
Good luck dood.

Bearded Banger
12-18-2012, 12:15 PM
In sure all will be well. Good Luck man, keep your spirits up.

merlinmol
12-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Good luck

TrueStreetMotorSports.com
12-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Good luck my friend on the new bolt on's! So is the new hip going to make you run faster and jump higher? Lighter? Forged internals?

J/K Good luck!!! and enjoy the hospital food:party52:

blownaltered
12-18-2012, 04:10 PM
Good luck my friend on the new bolt on's! So is the new hip going to make you run faster and jump higher? Lighter? Forged internals?

J/K Good luck!!! and enjoy the hospital food:party52:

Well I'm home did get a few more pins. Almost a 4 hour surgery, hurts a hell of a lot more than my last hip surgery. Ended up having a fractured bone with a piece broken off. Fixed my labrum and a lot of work on the bone. Now I can't drive a stick for awhile since I can't hit the clutch. Time to start collecting parts for the first of march.

Grandpa
12-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Well I'm home did get a few more pins. Almost a 4 hour surgery, hurts a hell of a lot more than my last hip surgery. Ended up having a fractured bone with a piece broken off. Fixed my labrum and a lot of work on the bone. Now I can't drive a stick for awhile since I can't hit the clutch. Time to start collecting parts for the first of march.

No mo triangles for j00! :Big Laugh:

TrueStreetTim
12-18-2012, 04:39 PM
No mo triangles for j00! :Big Laugh:

So the truth comes out?:gayfight:

Grandpa
12-18-2012, 04:47 PM
So the truth comes out?:gayfight:

Yessir. lol. Donnie has a pretty damn good triangle, well, that is until his hips decided to age 50 years in the last year. He trained quite awhile with me at the school and we have spent a ton of hours on the mat together.

He's never submitted me once either and neither could you. :D

blownaltered
12-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Yessir. lol. Donnie has a pretty damn good triangle, well, that is until his hips decided to age 50 years in the last year. He trained quite awhile with me at the school and we have spent a ton of hours on the mat together.

He's never submitted me once either and neither could you. :D
Well not for a while at least. I'm probably 6 months to a year away from doing any light training again. I miss it but my body just won't let me do it right now. If I were to get a real fight all bets are off something will get broke.