PDA

View Full Version : Does Boss come with an auto option?

STROKD
12-12-2012, 06:25 PM
I told my dad I thought it did, he said uhhh I dont think it does... I know the Mach did, do they make an Auto Boss? I googled it and couldnt find any info, just HP #s and talking about sticker graphic colors...

BLK2012GT
12-12-2012, 06:26 PM
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure they are all MT

STROKD
12-12-2012, 06:28 PM
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure they are all MT

GD it. lol My dad is too lazy to shift, I told him a Boss with a D1 make 850 rw or so and call it a day (built motor stock). Would be easier to get my Mustang back if he had another toy.:(

BLK2012GT
12-12-2012, 06:30 PM
GD it. lol My dad is too lazy to shift, I told him a Boss with a D1 make 850 rw or so and call it a day (built motor stock). Would be easier to get my Mustang back if he had another toy.:(

You still have to upgrade the billet oil pump gear on those cars. And damn how much boost is someone running making that power. I don't think even the boss shortblock will last long with that much power.

Grandpa
12-12-2012, 06:32 PM
No. Neither the GT500 or the Boss have a automatic option.

If your pops wants a fast auto, tell him to get a CTS-V coupe! Slammed on a nice set of wheels, ported blower and exhaust = balls to the walls fast old guy car.

BLK2012GT
12-12-2012, 06:33 PM

If your pops wants a fast auto, tell him to get a CTS-V coupe! Slammed on a nice set of wheels, ported blower and exhaust = balls to the walls fast old guy car.

^^^^^^^This

DirtyD
12-12-2012, 06:42 PM
You can swap to an auto. A guy on SVTP that ran Texas Mile has an A6 installed in his boss for his wife.

Midnight11
12-12-2012, 06:50 PM
U can get the roush in an auto

White_lightning
12-12-2012, 07:01 PM

V coupe is ugly as fuck..

V sedan is the way to go.

Grandpa
12-12-2012, 07:03 PM

That's a matter of opinion, T-Rex.

Phuck Phace
12-12-2012, 07:04 PM

Or wagon.

White_lightning
12-12-2012, 07:04 PM
That's a matter of opinion, T-Rex.

The V coupe looks fine right up till the end of the door.. the back looks like some one ass fucked it with a freight train..

White_lightning
12-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Or wagon.

yup.. the wagons are pimp too.

STROKD
12-12-2012, 07:05 PM

Ive tried man, he isnt into the Caddys... even had him sit in Will's black one and Will told him to drive it, he said he just wasnt into it.:nono: He keeps bringing up the gd ZL-1 instead, and I yell at him to regain his senses.:crazy:

Grandpa
12-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Is the GTR an option for him?

STROKD
12-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Is the GTR an option for him?

he doesnt like rice. a 997 TT is his goal, but he isnt ready financially to buy a 150k car yet... he was wanting something fairly cheap ie a Boss when I told him I could get him one for 40k. Stupid ass marketing, just put a damn auto in it sumbitch Ford!

Oh well guess he will have to just rock the beamer.

Grandpa
12-12-2012, 07:19 PM
he doesnt like rice. a 997 TT is his goal, but he isnt ready financially to buy a 150k car yet... he was wanting something fairly cheap ie a Boss when I told him I could get him one for 40k. Stupid ass marketing, just put a damn auto in it sumbitch Ford!

Oh well guess he will have to just rock the beamer.

It's not rice, just an asian import. It's not like it's a Honda Civic. The 997 is just as much as "rice" as the GTR is because both are imports. lol.

Well, for a baller like him, buying a Boss and doing a auto swap should be nothing. Add a blower and he's got a fast car that will haul ass with an auto on the road course or the strip. But I'm sure nothing will come of this like everything else your Dad talks about doing. haha.

GunsUp
12-12-2012, 09:36 PM
It's not rice, just an asian import. It's not like it's a Honda Civic. The 997 is just as much as "rice" as the GTR is because both are imports. lol.

Well, for a baller like him, buying a Boss and doing a auto swap should be nothing. Add a blower and he's got a fast car that will haul ass with an auto on the road course or the strip. But I'm sure nothing will come of this like everything else your Dad talks about doing. haha.

Sounds like a lotta work for a guy who is already too lazy to shift

merlinmol
12-12-2012, 10:21 PM

I like this option.

STROKD
12-13-2012, 10:33 AM

He doesn't want a project car as the vert didn't work out well. Lol. Wants a fairly stock car that can be made fast easily. He'd rather have a Shelby, again stick and he doesn't have the thrill of shifting like we do (he never did even young)..

I was just trying to help him out so I can get the vert back and actually get it running right, instead of it sitting around un-tuned with a shitty transmission. Meh

And a Porsche is nothing like a gd Nissan man, that was pretty good though. They might run similar, but the driving experience is completely different. The GTR has been compared to a driving simulator, completely opposite of one of the best handling driver's cars ever built.