PDA

View Full Version : Big News

JDBishopArts
11-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Friends, after working very hard for a few years I've finally come up with the resources to begin my own company. I quit working for the man today and coming Jan 1 I will kick off my own Commercial Construction company. BISHOP will specialize in small-mid scale demolition, paint, sealants, concrete, drywall, framing and interior finish outs. I have grown my customer base for about 2 years and am taking a leap out on my own. It's an exciting/scary moment in my life, but I feel it is a big leap forward for myself and my wife. I've come a long way the last few years. Check out www.bishop-con.com over the next few weeks to see some big changes and the beginning of BISHOP. I will be located in Dallas mainly serving the Dallas area, but will have crews that can travel so if you need any work done I would be thrilled to submit some pricing. Thanks!

:happy160:

DirtyD
11-30-2012, 10:37 PM
Awesome! Congrats, Josh! So when can we start referring? :thumbsup:

JDBishopArts
11-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Immediately. I'll be able to have bids accepted in two weeks. (After I'm completely done with the current company). I can start bidding now.

Thanks man.

Grandpa
11-30-2012, 11:37 PM
Sorry sir, but you're going to have to buy a sponsorship here to promote yourself! *giggle*

Congrats Josh! I actually need some drywall work done in my garage and some added concrete added to our backyard patio. :)

JDBishopArts
11-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Let me know if you're serious and I'll come check it out. I should have an official logo next week. How much is a sponsorship?

Grandpa
11-30-2012, 11:55 PM
Let me know if you're serious and I'll come check it out. I should have an official logo next week. How much is a sponsorship?

Usercp---> Paid subscriptions -> Pick your length/price. :)

I'm dead serious about getting it done too. Womack was suppose to come help me months ago to fix it but I think he forgot since he's busy with work and school. :(

Midnight11
11-30-2012, 11:56 PM
congrats!!

i need a garage for my car. it stays on the street everynight :(

JDBishopArts
12-01-2012, 12:21 AM
I'll come check it out next week if you have some free time.