PDA

View Full Version : Off road x pipe safety inspection!!! Help!

UT5.0
11-28-2012, 07:30 PM
So I'm due for a safety inspection and am worrried i will fail with my off road x pipe. If i do fail at one place can i just take it to another place to get it passed or will i have to take it back to te same place? Also if you know any places that will pass me in the arlington or austin area please pm me. Thanks

Grandpa
11-28-2012, 07:54 PM
Unless your car is throwing a code, you should be fine. Just go when they are busy, I doubt they will do a visual inspection.

blownaltered
11-28-2012, 07:55 PM
Most places don't look. If you have the back o2s turned off in the tune your fine

Luke
11-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Unless your car is throwing a code, you should be fine. Just go when they are busy, I doubt they will do a visual inspection.

Yep... "someone I know" did inspections at the dealership I worked at and the only cars "he" ever checked were trade ins.

Phuck Phace
11-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Yep... "someone I know" did inspections at the dealership I worked at and the only cars "he" ever checked were trade ins.

I sold my old Mustang to Carmax without having cats on it, It also still had the DiabloSport tune on it from my handheld. They never said shit.

Midnight11
11-29-2012, 01:23 PM
I sold my old Mustang to Carmax without having cats on it, It also still had the DiabloSport tune on it from my handheld. They never said shit.

yea it went straight to wholesale thats why...

ask me how i know..

Phuck Phace
11-29-2012, 01:33 PM
yea it went straight to wholesale that's why...

ask me how i know..

How are you no?