PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Stuff

Bearded Banger
11-23-2012, 08:18 PM
Anybody get up at a crazy hour, battle crowds, and run through a packed store to buy something? I did not venture out this morning, but picked up some stuff online today new Idlers and tensioner brace. Anybody else get anything cool today?

DirtyD
11-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Parents and I went to a few places last night around midnight. Ended up buying a few things for my girlfriend while I was on the phone with her. Haha

That's all I got.

Midnight11
11-23-2012, 10:17 PM
i got a tv and a stillen chin spoiler

DirtyD
11-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Haha, yeah, then I got Stillen/street scene chin spoiler as well

Grandpa
11-24-2012, 12:08 AM
I went and did the midnight thing last year, I only needed to do that once to learn that lesson.haha.

We've pretty much got the majority of our Christmas shopping done already. Few more things to get, but nothing too hard to obtain.

Toby
11-24-2012, 02:21 AM
The wife and my mom went out and fought the lines. Ended up with a bunch of stuff. Got a 50"" Toshiba led for $400, I went out this morning and bought some new hardwood floor materials and a new fire place from Lowe's. Grabbed a few other minor things mag light, few tools, shop vac, etc...

juiced86stang
11-24-2012, 11:36 AM
I don't mess with the whole black Friday thing but my wife is all about it. She left on thanksgiving night at about 8:30 and made it back when I was leaving for work yesterday with her explorer piled full.

STROKD
11-24-2012, 05:07 PM
Anybody get up at a crazy hour, battle crowds, and run through a packed store to buy something? I did not venture out this morning, but picked up some stuff online today new Idlers and tensioner brace. Anybody else get anything cool today?

Nope. Family doesnt want to do Christmas gifts this year, so I just bought the wife an intake for her Vette at LG and ordering a TB and power duct pipe for it. Didnt need to get up and fight the crazy crowds. Most shit I buy is never on sale anyway.:argue: