PDA

View Full Version : So how much longer...

DirtyD
10-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Until the Cowboys and/or Jerry Jones are run out of Arlington?

:lol:

Midnight11
10-28-2012, 07:57 PM
romo goes first

DirtyD
10-28-2012, 07:59 PM
You really think they will let him go? I don't think they will.

Only way Romo goes is if Red J and Jones are outed first. Neither of them will let Romo be released/traded.

BLK2012GT
10-28-2012, 08:13 PM
HA HA HA and the cowboys still suck:win:

jarheadtex
10-28-2012, 08:45 PM
Romo, Garrett will be here. Sadly ....Jerry will continue to run the team into the ground....with no legit GM.

PLASMAN
10-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Was at the game what a disapointment

Bearded Banger
10-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Was actually a good game. I changed the channel, but switched back for an awesome third quarter and a nail brighter finish. Garret is on thin ice for sure.

Grandpa
10-28-2012, 10:07 PM
I take it they lost again? Lol

Kronis
10-29-2012, 08:49 AM
I've always tried to defend Tony Romo... But if he DOESN'T throw those picks, the cowboys win 24-3.

I can't defend a guy like that. He is still negative in the touchdown to INT ratio. He is just not a leader it seems like.

I'd honestly take Tim Tebow over him at this point... Tim Tebow is young, not much experience, and his only problem is some easily-fixable mechanics. He is a leader, though. He has something you can't teach. He has that X-factor. The gene in every great QB. He just hasn't reached his full potential yet.

03MachMe
10-29-2012, 12:44 PM
bwahaha I have always said Romo is a slightly above average NFL QB. He puts up great stats during the season, then come December and the playoffs he can't seem to get it done. He just doesn't to seem to have that drive to want to be the best. He is content with just being a starting NFL QB. I'm sure he never thought he would be where he is, starting for the Dallas Cowboys, so i think he believes that he has already done more than expected and doesn't push to be the best. The Cowboys will not win another superbowl until Jerry gives up the Football side of things and hires a real GM.

STROKD
10-29-2012, 01:09 PM
bwahaha I have always said Romo is a slightly above average NFL QB. He puts up great stats during the season, then come December and the playoffs he can't seem to get it done. He just doesn't to seem to have that drive to want to be the best. He is content with just being a starting NFL QB. I'm sure he never thought he would be where he is, starting for the Dallas Cowboys, so i think he believes that he has already done more than expected and doesn't push to be the best. The Cowboys will not win another superbowl until Jerry gives up the Football side of things and hires a real GM.

u sir, are a genius. I fucken hate Romo, does just good enough to keep his job.:biggun:

DirtyD
10-29-2012, 02:06 PM
The Cowboys will not win another superbowl until Jerry gives up the Football side of things and hires a real GM.
I tell this to EVERY person I meet who gives me crap for hating on the Cowboys. Until Jerry is gone, or finally stops sticking his thumb in every hole in the Cowboys org, they won't amount to anything over a .500 team.

u sir, are a genius. I fucken hate Romo, does just good enough to keep his job.:biggun:
At this point, I don't think that entire team deserves to have a job...except MAYBE Witten.

Kronis
10-29-2012, 03:22 PM
MAYBE Witten?

Are you high?

He's going to get written into the history books as the greatest TE the game as ever seen.

DeMarcus Ware?

He is currently rated as the best at his position, even JPP of the Giants says he cannot compete with DeMarcus Ware.

Sean Lee?

Working his way up, but probably one of the best Middle Linebackers in the league before he was injured.

There are good names on his team... But turnovers won't win you a game.

Last night was a gut-wrenching loss. Should have won that game 24-3.

DirtyD
10-29-2012, 03:34 PM
MAYBE Witten?

Are you high?

He's going to get written into the history books as the greatest TE the game as ever seen.

DeMarcus Ware?

He is currently rated as the best at his position, even JPP of the Giants says he cannot compete with DeMarcus Ware.

Sean Lee?

Working his way up, but probably one of the best Middle Linebackers in the league before he was injured.

There are good names on his team... But turnovers won't win you a game.

Last night was a gut-wrenching loss. Should have won that game 24-3.
Sorry. I left the post and came back to finish it later, and lost my train of thought of what I was typing. I guess I forgot whom I was going to refer too.

Witten definitely deserves to stay. He is just a beast. I see him as the offensive version of J.J. Watt.

I haven't really paid much attention to watching Ware or Lee, because I typically flip channels once the Cowboys go 3-Out...have to stop laughing somehow :lol:)

Grandpa
10-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Witten deserves to go....

Somewhere to a real team where he has an actual chance of winning a ring. Lol

Cowboys blow!

DirtyD
10-29-2012, 04:16 PM

Cowboys blow!
I see what you did there. :lol:

jarheadtex
10-29-2012, 04:58 PM

Cowboys blow!

I was thinking the same thing yesterday watching the look on his face. Even after breaking the record for most receptions in a game he had a look of disgust on his face. He was probably thinking..."damn...if only the Giants had drafted me"

Kronis
11-01-2012, 10:02 AM
I'd love nothing more than to see Witten, Romo, etc. go to other teams, dominate and win that ring. It's not happening here.

I'm tired of putting my heart into this team. I just want to see them lose now. Lose every game. Higher pick in the draft. Maybe we will consider a new QB then? RB that can stay healthy? Endless possibilities.

Bearded Banger
11-06-2012, 10:51 AM
New rumor of Saints Coach Sean Peyton coming to the big D. What does everyone think of that?