PDA

View Full Version : College football official thread

BLK2012GT
10-23-2012, 08:06 PM
Lets try to keep this one civil. A little trash talking is ok but nothing like the other thread please. With that said..........HOOK'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!

JDBishopArts
10-23-2012, 08:17 PM
A&M here. Go Ags. Go SEC. Don't suck against Bama.

Quake5.0
10-23-2012, 08:21 PM
I'll have my lube ready for the bama game. I promise I'll be nice and no more crappy posts.:handshake:

Quake5.0
10-23-2012, 08:54 PM
The Aggies should be kicking themselves about the loss to LSU. What, too soon to bring up kicking? Field goal woes aside, Texas A&M hung with one of the nation's best teams Saturday. That should inspire confidence in a group that still has to play Alabama and Mississippi State. Coach Kevin Sumlin and his staff won't be satisfied with moral victories, though. Given the Aggies' talent level, if Sumlin and company can make this team believe it belongs at or near the top of the SEC West, it can get there and make things very interesting down the stretch.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/andy_staples/10/23/college-football-power-rankings-week-8/index.html#ixzz2AAoWFIts

BlueBolt
10-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Where is everybody watching games this weekend? I'm finally gettin off of nights this weekend and I'm going to be watching at my house if not somewhere in Fort Worth or Arlington.
And Gig 'Em Ags

GunsUp
10-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Lets try to keep this one civil. A little trash talking is ok but nothing like the other thread please. With that said..........HOOK'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!

I got on and the thread was closed? Did I miss something? Didn't mean to offend anyone if I did

Grandpa
10-23-2012, 10:51 PM
I got on and the thread was closed? Did I miss something? Didn't mean to offend anyone if I did

You're fine bro. Just some spirited conversation that didn't need to elevate any further. Carry on and have fun. :)

GunsUp
10-24-2012, 01:38 PM
You're fine bro. Just some spirited conversation that didn't need to elevate any further. Carry on and have fun. :)

Word. That Ish can go on SVTP the official bash one another forum

Midnight11
11-03-2012, 10:40 PM
hookem horns!! what about to them raiders lol

DirtyD
11-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Hook 'Em and Gig 'Em! Great wins by both teams today! Now I'm pulling for Bama to poached the kitty cats and my Saturday is good. :thumbsup:

GunsUp
11-05-2012, 12:42 PM
hookem horns!! what about to them raiders lol

Yeah Yeah Yeah. I went to LBK this wknd. Suprises to see we're still in the top 25

DirtyD
11-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah. I went to LBK this wknd. Suprises to see we're still in the top 25
Only because every single team ranked between Texas and TT lost this weekend.

I was shocked to see UT ranked at 17. I was like "WTF IS WRONG WITH THE DAMN BCS?!?!?"

JDBishopArts
11-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Going to see what A&M is made of next week against Bama....

Texas & Texas A&M in the Cotton Bowl? .......

DirtyD
11-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Going to see what A&M is made of next week against Bama....

Texas & Texas A&M in the Cotton Bowl? .......
There is a possiblity as long as UT can stay rolling over the rest of their opponents to finish 3rd best in the Big 12. I don't think the bowl commitees will like it though, and might try to alter it...

GunsUp
11-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Let's go A&M

BLK2012GT
11-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Now how many aggie fans gave a LSU fan a thank you for that win?

Grandpa
11-10-2012, 10:09 PM
A&M rolled the Tide. lol.

BLK2012GT
11-11-2012, 01:17 AM
A&M rolled the Tide. lol.

Rolled a tired tide. But it's whatever. I like to see them play after bama plays vanderbilt or a sorry ass team.

downtime!
11-11-2012, 02:46 AM
Doesn't matter the forum, same "tired" excuses. Tide got rolled, simple as that. A&M played last week too, they seem to have recovered enough to do the job. Timing is everything, good timing on that 4th down int, good timing when the D jumped on the punt. A win is a win, and we won.

BlueBolt
11-11-2012, 02:01 PM
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj519/AgCoug/BeatBama.jpg

BLK2012GT
11-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Typical aggie answer. Congrats at beating a wore down Bama team. :win:

downtime!
11-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Typical aggie answer. Congrats at beating a wore down Bama team. :win:Yeah, because only Bama played the week before. Right? Again, I checked the BCS and AP this morning, and UT is still below A&M. Life is good.

Grandpa
11-11-2012, 04:13 PM
A win is a win. A sore loser is still a loser. Lol

GunsUp
11-11-2012, 04:20 PM
I'm just glad to see Bama knocked off. Now I can only hope the National Championship goes to a Big XII team

BLK2012GT
11-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Yeah, because only Bama played the week before. Right? Again, I checked the BCS and AP this morning, and UT is still below A&M. Life is good.

And they still have the same record and neither are going to the NC game. So your point about the rankings is what?

03MachMe
11-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Aww someone is a little butt hurt... I am by no means a fan of A&M, ask josh, but you have to give credit where credit is due. It's not like bama made a ton of mistakes and the aggies got super lucky to win. Aggies played well on all sides of the ball and beat bama in bama their first year in the sec..... Stop making excusesabout being tired, everyone played a week ago just like bama and that was a week ago.... Plenty of time to recover and not be "tired"

BLK2012GT
11-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Not butthurt what so ever. Just not drinking the aggies kool aid like everyone else is.

JDBishopArts
11-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Typical aggie answer. Congrats at beating a wore down Bama team. :win:

Seriously?

now. that's....just jealousy.

GunsUp
11-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Not butthurt what so ever. Just not drinking the aggies kool aid like everyone else is.

I don't know why but I started cracking up after "kool aid"

I actually shed a few tears laughing so hard.

downtime!
11-11-2012, 10:24 PM
And they still have the same record and neither are going to the NC game. So your point about the rankings is what?

Just that we're ranked higher. That is all that matters, not that it really matters.

DirtyD
11-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Jeff, you're making us Longhorns look bad. :p

I have gained a lot of respect for A&M as this season has progressed. I was "at" the game vs. Florida, and when they basically died in the second half liked they were plagued with last season, I thought "Here we go again..."

They have played with a purpose in the majority of their games, and have proven themselves in the SEC in my eyes.

As much as it sucks to say this, being a Bama fan before a Aggies fan, Bama didn't play for shit. Aggies deserved it, and now they can get credit for another #1 upset.

BlueBolt
11-12-2012, 12:20 AM

In case you missed it according to several sources (ESPN for one) A&M's win put them in a very good position to get a bcs bowl bid. tu lost to a really bad wvu team who has no defesne, got spanked by a suspect ou, squeaked by a terrible kansas team, and will be lucky to get cotton. So there's that.

And get outta here with that bama was tired crap. In case you missed it A&M played miss st last week too. Oh and this was A&M's 5th away game is 6 weeks with that one home game being LSU. So again get out of here with that bama was tired excuse. I was at the game and heard less excuses from drunk bama frat guys. I guess next you're going to come in here with the big 12 is stronger top to bottom than the SEC. Well don't mean to burst your bubble there but 6 of the top 10 in the bcs polls are from the sec, including A&M.

:biggun:

BLK2012GT
11-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Wow sounds like you guys are butthurt from a few comments. Lmao I'll seat back and watch all you guys getting your feathers ruffled cause its funny as shit. And don't say you're not cause you guys wouldn't be responding if not. :smiley-face-popcorn

Grandpa
11-12-2012, 09:55 PM
Wow sounds like you guys are butthurt from a few comments. Lmao I'll seat back and watch all you guys getting your feathers ruffled cause its funny as shit. And don't say you're not cause you guys wouldn't be responding if not. :smiley-face-popcorn

For some odd reason, everytime you take part in a football thread somewhere it goes to complete crap and becomes an arguement. lol.

BLK2012GT
11-12-2012, 10:54 PM
For some odd reason, everytime you take part in a football thread somewhere it goes to complete crap and becomes an arguement. lol.

No shit. All I'm doing is saying my opinions. If you don't like it fine but damn don't get bent out of shape about it.

Dark Pony
11-19-2012, 10:30 PM
All I have to say is, GO SEC! Haha! I eat, breath and sleep Georgia Bulldog football! While at times, we haven't played to our fullest potential, we are #3 and no one can do anything about it! I am so excited to see them play Bama it's unreal. While I am not even remotely close to an A&M fan, they definitely exposed a great Bama team. Georgia hasn't won a national championship since 1980 and maybe that can change this year...maybe.

DirtyD
11-20-2012, 12:53 AM
I just don't think that Georgia will be able to hold off Bama long enough to sneak away with a win.

IMO, Sabin and Bama simply under estimated what Johnny Football was capable of. And he raped them for it.