PDA

View Full Version : ZL1 fanboy comprehension problem

pohnjarker
06-20-2012, 03:24 PM
I know this is a 5.0 site but i was checking out youtube a while ago, made a comment on a new GT500 and ZL1 Pony wars video.

I thought i was being objective and just reading the numbers but this Tackleberry comes out talking crazy so i tried to explain and his comprehension of simple numbers is nonexistent.

anyways, see for yourself and if i was a dick let me know(besides the last post cuz he pushed my buttons too much by then):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU4J54CMCyI

my name on there is Afplayboy18 and he is KingOCleveland....

Joe Wicked
06-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Don't know about being a dick or not. I did find it funny.

Grandpa
06-22-2012, 01:32 PM
There is no arguing logic with some of those people. Take Camaro5 for example, some of those guys won't even consider listening to reason.

BLK2012GT
06-22-2012, 01:45 PM
There is no arguing logic with some of those people. Take Camaro5 for example, some of those guys won't even consider listening to reason.

There are certain mustang people do that same thing. So every group have those type of people.

pohnjarker
06-22-2012, 02:15 PM
There are certain mustang people do that same thing. So every group have those type of people.

true, there are those people who cant/wont/dont listen to anything except for what they think in their own head.

Joe Wicked
06-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Legend in their own mind people. Personally, if it has wheels, looks cool and goes fast I like it.

Grandpa
06-22-2012, 02:29 PM

Agreed. There is no point in taking the shit so seriously. Cool cars come in all kinds of makes and models.

pohnjarker
06-22-2012, 04:45 PM
Legend in their own mind people. Personally, if it has wheels, looks cool and goes fast I like it.

Agreed. There is no point in taking the shit so seriously. Cool cars come in all kinds of makes and models.

no doubt about that