PDA

View Full Version : State Fair

Grandpa
10-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Anyone made it to the Fair this year yet?

GunsUp
10-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Anyone made it to the Fair this year yet?

Yeah worst car show to date IMO. Only saw 3 mustangs

1 Gotta have it Green coupe 5.0

1 Black 5.0

And 1 v6 (I forget the color)

The only good thing was as far as I could tell only the mustangs had a manual tranny, all the Camaros and Challengers had auto.

Really showed how sporty the interior was compared to the others but that's just my opinion

03MachMe
10-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Yep you have to try the fried pumpkin pie. Auhmazing

11bangbang
10-12-2012, 01:53 PM
The wife and I are takin the kiddos on Sun

DirtyD
10-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Mustang day is always the first Saturday of the fair. I learned this from David @ Big Worm Graphix

Grandpa
10-12-2012, 01:58 PM
We haven't been out there in quite a few years. I'd like to go, but the wife isn't crazy about the idea because she doesn't want our little girl to ride any of those old rides out there. Haha.

Fried Pumpkin Pie... lol. They will fry anything!

GunsUp
10-12-2012, 02:00 PM
My million dollar idea is to take a jalapeno, cut off the top, hollow it out, fill it with mozzarella cheese, wrap it in bacon, and deep fry it.

Boom! Deep Fried Jalapeno cheese sticks

Grandpa
10-12-2012, 02:02 PM
My million dollar idea is to take a jalapeno, cut off the top, hollow it out, fill it with mozzarella cheese, wrap it in bacon, and deep fry it.

Boom! Deep Fried Jalapeno cheese sticks

I've seen that at some restaraunt, can't remember where though. A steak house somewhere.

BLK2012GT
10-12-2012, 02:06 PM
We haven't been out there in quite a few years. I'd like to go, but the wife isn't crazy about the idea because she doesn't want our little girl to ride any of those old rides out there. Haha.

Fried Pumpkin Pie... lol. They will fry anything!

Hey if you want some company Amy and I are probably going out there soon also.

GunsUp
10-12-2012, 02:08 PM
I've seen that at some restaraunt, can't remember where though. A steak house somewhere.

A small piece of me just died... Dreamkiller

Grandpa
10-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Hey if you want some company Amy and I are probably going out there soon also.

That would be fun. I'll mention to the wife tonight. :)

A small piece of me just died... Dreamkiller

Haha, sorry bud.

Just think of the weird Texas foods (there is tons to choose from lol) and just fry it.

Let's see, what are Texas favorites-

Fried Ranch dressing!

Fried Coleslaw!

Fried Brisket/Ribs/

Fried Whataburger!

:win:

PLASMAN
10-12-2012, 08:47 PM

I think Razzo's has them accidentally got them once and couldn't taste the rest of my meal