PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys that work out at 24 gym...

11bangbang
10-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Anyone in need of a workout partner? I would really like to have one mainly on chest day for spots maybe on legs or whenever. Anyone down?

Grandpa
10-11-2012, 03:38 PM
As far as I know, I think Caleb and I are the only who actively lift on the board. I just started recently and Caleb is a personal trainer at 24HR.

I'm starting a new routine this Monday and I'm going to be trying out some compound movements to change up the the routine abit. Looking forward to trying it out.

11bangbang
10-11-2012, 05:13 PM
So you work out at at 24 Steve?

Grandpa
10-11-2012, 05:30 PM
So you work out at at 24 Steve?

No, but Caleb does. He could definetely help you out. He set me up with a complete program for diet and lifting and it has helped me greatly.

hatchttu
10-11-2012, 08:22 PM
I go to the 24 hour fitness downtown almost daily. usually about 9pm though. On the weekends if I go late it is the royal and 75 24 hour fitness. Usually do 1.chest/back, 2.cardio, 3. shoulders/arms, 4. cardio, 5. legs. each is on a different day. Although sometimes I change it up for shock value. do a modified p90x for the gym or body for life workout. I'm not ripped up but I'm in pretty good shape. I have been running more lately and am going to do some 5ks this year. I'd be down for hitting the gym with someone some days. I need to meet some new people, all my friends are married with kids so I don't see them much.

11bangbang
10-12-2012, 01:55 PM
I go to the 24 hour fitness downtown almost daily. usually about 9pm though. On the weekends if I go late it is the royal and 75 24 hour fitness. Usually do 1.chest/back, 2.cardio, 3. shoulders/arms, 4. cardio, 5. legs. each is on a different day. Although sometimes I change it up for shock value. do a modified p90x for the gym or body for life workout. I'm not ripped up but I'm in pretty good shape. I have been running more lately and am going to do some 5ks this year. I'd be down for hitting the gym with someone some days. I need to meet some new people, all my friends are married with kids so I don't see them much.

Sounds good man, maybe we can get something worked out.

Grandpa
10-12-2012, 02:01 PM
The only time I really like having a workout partner is doing martial arts/Jiujitsu training because, well, it's necessary! haha.

As for lifting, I prefer to lift alone. It's my time to work off my stress, clear my head and don't have to worry about anyone else.

11bangbang
10-12-2012, 02:31 PM
The only time I really like having a workout partner is doing martial arts/Jiujitsu training because, well, it's necessary! haha.

As for lifting, I prefer to lift alone. It's my time to work off my stress, clear my head and don't have to worry about anyone else.

I hear ya, I'm mostly like that but on bench days I really like to be not too sure if I'm going to get that last rep or not.

hatchttu
10-28-2012, 09:40 PM
Hey there, sorry for being away for a while. I am down with anything. Let me know.