PDA

View Full Version : Nov 23rd - Dyno Day for Toys for Tots

Grandpa
11-19-2014, 01:07 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up. There is a dyno day at TrueStreet Motorsports in McKinney that will be benefiting Toys For Tots on Sunday from 9am to 2pm.

Pulls are $30 bucks if you are donating a toy or $50 bucks with no toy. Come on out to support a good cause to give some kids something for Christmas who might not otherwise have anything on Christmas morning.

blownaltered
11-20-2014, 01:43 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up. There is a dyno day at TrueStreet Motorsports in McKinney that will be benefiting Toys For Tots on Sunday from 9am to 2pm.

Pulls are $30 bucks if you are donating a toy or $50 bucks with no toy. Come on out to support a good cause to give some kids something for Christmas who might not otherwise have anything on Christmas morning.

You aren't dynoing shit. You won't show the numbers because that would be the end of your sandbagging. As for me I don't think fox bodies make enough power to turn the rollers on those things

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 02:30 PM
You aren't dynoing shit. You won't show the numbers because that would be the end of your sandbagging. As for me I don't think fox bodies make enough power to turn the rollers on those things

1) I didn't say I was going to. I know what it makes it. It's about to change again so it would be pointless to do so.

2) Your car doesn't leave the garage so power numbers are irrelevant.

blownaltered
11-20-2014, 03:02 PM
1) I didn't say I was going to. I know what it makes it. It's about to change again so it would be pointless to do so.

2) Your car doesn't leave the garage so power numbers are irrelevant.

I drove it two weeks ago. Had to put the top up, don't like the cold.

STROKD
11-20-2014, 07:34 PM

Speak for yourself.:boxed:

BERT
11-20-2014, 09:28 PM
Speak for yourself.:boxed:

You drive your car?

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 09:54 PM
Good cause but would never let them touch or put my car anywhere near that dyno.

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 10:05 PM
Good cause but would never let them touch or put my car anywhere near that dyno.

Ya dont say? Lol

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 10:06 PM
Don't know why you posted this in this group anyways.

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 10:20 PM
Don't know why you posted this in this group anyways.

Not everyone feels the way you do. Others can make their own decisions.

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 10:21 PM
Not everyone feels the way you do. Others can make their own decisions.

Majority does on this site.

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 10:29 PM
Majority does on this site.

No, just your lil clique'ish group. Eventually something will happen with HPP and everyone in your lil group will jump on that hate bandwagon too. Eventually, you kiddos its just part of the hobby and you are just as equally responsible for what happens to your cars when you decide to mod them.

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 10:31 PM
No, just your lil clique'ish group. Eventually something will happen with HPP and everyone in your lil group will jump on that hate bandwagon too. Eventually, you kiddos its just part of the hobby and you are just as equally responsible for what happens to your cars when you decide to mod them.

Oh ok Clint.

Lmao calling me a kiddo. I think TS did it to themselves when they never take blame whenever a car fucks up. Even when it happened on their dyno.

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 10:34 PM
Maybe they did fuck up, maybe they didnt. But dont kid yourself that you dont share responsibility for it. You chose to heavily mod your car, with that comes risk. Be a grown up and take some accountibilty for your actions. Its done and over with so I dont know why you continue to harp on the subject. We get it. Lol.

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 10:36 PM
Maybe they did fuck up, maybe they didnt. But dont kid yourself that you dont share responsibility for it. You chose to heavily mod your car, with that comes risk. Be a grown up and take some accountibilty for your actions. Its done and over with so I dont know why you continue to harp on the subject. We get it. Lol.

I take responsibility that I didn't get out of there soon enough. And I harp is why you even consider promoting their dyno day. Hell they aren't on the site anymore so who gives a shit.

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 10:39 PM
Apparently you do.. lol.

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 10:41 PM
Apparently you do.. lol.

I don't care they are having a dyno day. I'm wondering why you are promoting them when they left the site.

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 11:01 PM
I don't care they are having a dyno day. I'm wondering why you are promoting them when they left the site.

Clint is my friend.

Car guys like to dyno their cars.

Its for a good cause. Collecting presents for kids who otherwise might not get anything if it wasnt for the kindness of others. Being one of those former kids being homeless a lot, this tugs on personal heart strings. Sue me.

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 11:03 PM
I said it was a good cause

BERT
11-20-2014, 11:18 PM
Jeff....... SHUT. UP.

You and the sheeple on fb is tiresome. Let it go. And no, none of my cars have ever been to TS :D

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 11:23 PM
Um first no I won't shut up. Second you get tired of hearing everyone being right? And third why promote a shop that left this site cause they knew what they were doing was wrong? HPP is doing a toys for tots dyno day but don't see that being mentioned. I'm sure there is a lot of places doing the samething yet let's promote a shop that has fucked people in the past and left this site cause they didn't want to pay. Hell they didn't pay a dime to the site anyways. They became a sponsor for free.

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 11:30 PM
But anyways you guys are bothering me now, I'm going to watch We were soldiers. Have a good night.

BERT
11-20-2014, 11:32 PM
Um first no I won't shut up. Second you get tired of hearing everyone being right? And third why promote a shop that left this site cause they knew what they were doing was wrong? HPP is doing a toys for tots dyno day but don't see that being mentioned. I'm sure there is a lot of places doing the samething yet let's promote a shop that has fucked people in the past and left this site cause they didn't want to pay. Hell they didn't pay a dime to the site anyways. They became a sponsor for free.

Steve has already answered that for you. Cause him and Clint are friends. That's the only answer he needs to give. If you and your kiddie followers dont want to go, then don't go.
I'm sure if Steve and manny were friends he would have HPP's posted up

And it has nothing to do with y'all being right. It has to do with sifting through 130 worthless post to read 10 useful post.

We're the same age, I think we're too old for that shit lol

BERT
11-20-2014, 11:34 PM
But anyways you guys are bothering me now, I'm going to watch We were soldiers. Have a good night.

Well, at least my part is working LOL
Goodnight, Jeff. We still got some longhorn shit to talk about if we're ever in the same place

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 11:44 PM

I dont have anything to do with HPP so i would have no clue what events they are doing. If they are, post it up by all means. Then I can go in that thread and talk about the half dozen motors and dozen transmission they blew on Foof. Lol.

And TS did not become a sponsor for free. Nic traded some stuff for his car in return for sponsorship.

BlackStang08
11-20-2014, 11:50 PM
Since you guys are on the subject what happened with true street?

NAVAG
11-21-2014, 01:05 AM
Dyno Day Sunday will probably be full of 5.0 guys that spent the last several months smearing TS all over facebook.

Anytime you decide to modify your system in order to operate outside of its design parameters there is a probability of failure. I have no opinion because I haven't done business with them. But I know a couple of people who have and they haven't had any bad experiences. Plus I'm not exactly pushing the envelope with the few minor bolt-ons that I have so the probability of blowing my shit up would not be as high as most people. But that's the risk I take by strapping it to a dyno in the first place.

I'd go just to look at cars, meet people, and donate a toy for a good cause if I didn't already have plans. I was planning on going when I heard about it a couple of weeks ago because it was supposed to be on Saturday but was moved because of the weather.

NAVAG
11-21-2014, 01:08 AM
I don't remember HPP dyno day toys for tots being plugged here or facebook. Wish I knew.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 08:27 AM
I don't remember HPP dyno day toys for tots being plugged here or facebook. Wish I knew.

It's all over facebook.

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 10:33 AM
Dyno Day Sunday will probably be full of 5.0 guys that spent the last several months smearing TS all over facebook.

Anytime you decide to modify your system in order to operate outside of its design parameters there is a probability of failure. I have no opinion because I haven't done business with them. But I know a couple of people who have and they haven't had any bad experiences. Plus I'm not exactly pushing the envelope with the few minor bolt-ons that I have so the probability of blowing my shit up would not be as high as most people. But that's the risk I take by strapping it to a dyno in the first place.

I'd go just to look at cars, meet people, and donate a toy for a good cause if I didn't already have plans. I was planning on going when I heard about it a couple of weeks ago because it was supposed to be on Saturday but was moved because of the weather.

Well said, sir.

STROKD
11-21-2014, 11:01 AM
You drive your car?

Ill be at the dyno day, come say hi.

NAVAG
11-21-2014, 11:02 AM
Well I missed the Facebook post about the HPP event. Probably because I don't spend much time on FB. Just a few minutes every morning while dropping a deuce...if I'm not using my phone for some other form of entertainment. Would have to scroll down through 2 hundred "spotted" and TS hate posts to see it.

Would have been nice if someone posted something here as well. Manny would have had a lot more people show up.

BERT
11-21-2014, 11:09 AM
Ill be at the dyno day, come say hi.

If I end up coming I will

blownaltered
11-21-2014, 11:55 AM
I dont have anything to do with HPP so i would have no clue what events they are doing. If they are, post it up by all means. Then I can go in that thread and talk about the half dozen motors and dozen transmission they blew on Foof. Lol.

And TS did not become a sponsor for free. Nic traded some stuff for his car in return for sponsorship.

That never happened because Jeff said so. They are perfect and their farts smell like cotton candy. That is why Jeff is so far up Manny's ass :Plugged:

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 12:02 PM
That never happened because Jeff said so. They are perfect and their farts smell like cotton candy. That is why Jeff is so far up Manny's ass :Plugged:

LOL! Well, like I said, something will happen there too and they will move on to the next shop to jump on their nuts.

blownaltered
11-21-2014, 12:13 PM
LOL! Well, like I said, something will happen there too and they will move on to the next shop to jump on their nuts.

It's like that with every shop. There are cars at gearheads that are from HPP and the customer wasn't happy. Jeff's car went to HPP from TS because he wasn't happy. Foof took his car from HPP to TS because he wasn't happy. Most of Gearheads customers go everywhere else because they aren't happy. It's how it works, I have been watching this cycle for over a decade. You guys think this is something new, but its not. There becomes a point were you just have to live with it and move on.

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 12:18 PM
It's like that with every shop. There are cars at gearheads that are from HPP and the customer wasn't happy. Jeff's car went to HPP from TS because he wasn't happy. Foof took his car from HPP to TS because he wasn't happy. Most of Gearheads customers go everywhere else because they aren't happy. It's how it works, I have been watching this cycle for over a decade. You guys think this is something new, but its not. There becomes a point were you just have to live with it and move on.

Exactly! It's the risk you take when modding your car. Don't like the BS? Leave your car the fuck alone or accept shit is gonna happen.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 01:06 PM

Well on your second paragraph I agree to a point. I understand that when you go beyond the boundaries of a engine then yes shit will fuck up. But when you pay A LOT of money to a shop that supposedly said these parts can handle it and they can install everything correctly and tune it correctly and blew up engines after engines. You can only blame yourself so much until you point your fingers at the shop you are paying.

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 01:22 PM
Well on your second paragraph I agree to a point. I understand that when you go beyond the boundaries of a engine then yes shit will fuck up. But when you pay A LOT of money to a shop that supposedly said these parts can handle it and they can install everything correctly and tune it correctly and blew up engines after engines. You can only blame yourself so much until you point your fingers at the shop you are paying.

Your CD is skipping again...

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 01:47 PM

Bitch I don't praise anyone, I've learned my lesson from that.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 01:49 PM

I've been doing this '97 so I know how it is too. So don't think you're the only old schooler here. I remember when it was lone star performance, USA motorsports, and Dallas mustang where the big 3 mustang shops.

STROKD
11-21-2014, 07:20 PM
Ive had good luck with HPP, True ST, 21st, and Brooks when he was open... only shop I hate is DMP because the owner is a mother fucken asshole. I hope he gets run over by a bus some day.

62nalide
11-21-2014, 07:31 PM
Damn this is the 4th forum I see hate for TS lol

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 08:25 PM

Its probably the same people too. Lol. The haters arent affecting anything at TS. They are busier than ever and just moved to an even bigger shop. So all of the nonsense is for nothing.

NAVAG
11-22-2014, 01:38 AM
Old School:

My first mod was flipping the lid of my air cleaner upside down. First work I did on a mustang was helping a friend install a 4 barrel carburetor. All we had was our dads tools, a case of beer and very little direction. We didn't have a performance shop per-say. Couldn't tell how much HP we actually had either.

I had to take a 20 year hiatus from car stuff to raise a family so I'm new to all the performance shop hoopla so I really don't understand all the 'Brand Loyalty' and all the bickering about which shop blows less engines.

I understand that the parts, labor, and engine are super expensive but that's all part of the risk/reward. The one question that I have is this: Do these shops make you sign a waiver or a release before these big jobs that free them from any liability? If not, then why aren't they getting sued when they fuck up?

I, personally, wouldn't take that much of a risk with my car. I know folks that do. I got a co-worker that sinks more money in his corvette than my car is worth and he is tight with almost all the DFW shops but from what I understand from him is that he is taking all the risk whether his shit blows up on the track or on the dyno.

If I'm going to sink 10-20K or more into a project I'd rather put it into a classic. But that's just me.

BERT
11-22-2014, 07:37 PM
Looks like I'll be there

TEK302
11-23-2014, 12:00 AM
i will be there with wife and son, to get a baseline and run with aed tune to see difference

TEK302
11-23-2014, 01:38 PM
395rwhp and 351rwtq

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 04:40 PM
395rwhp and 351rwtq

That's with a tune?

TEK302
11-23-2014, 04:52 PM
Yeah everything else stock

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 05:00 PM
Yeah everything else stock

Hmmmm I would had expected a bit more. But it could be a conservative tune.

TEK302
11-23-2014, 05:31 PM
yeah? figured that was about on par.

STROKD
11-23-2014, 05:36 PM
If I'm going to sink 10-20K or more into a project I'd rather put it into a classic. But that's just me.

Unless you are buying a pile of shit classic, any decent muscle car is going to cost wayyyyyyyyyyyyy over 10-20 k... my dad has a clean road runner with no floor rust and we have been told to paint it correctly is 15-18 grand. thats just paint! Rims suspension brakes motor upgrades interior work yadayada makes it a 50-80 k project in a hurry. New cars are so much easier to go fast in.

JDMLOL
11-23-2014, 05:47 PM

Being a part of this forum has yielded me some good deals, in my opinion, as far as parts and service for my car. Such as LMR, Hypermotive, and AM discounts, group buy's, getting good deals on installs from techs that do side jobs, etc. However, my first and only experience with TS was less than satisfactory. For an establishment that apparently pushed more than 50 MGW shifter installs at the time, they delivered me a car that would not shift into 1st or 2nd gear after driving 1.5 hours and spending well over $500 on the shifter and install. They essentially said sorry and to bring it back another time after they spoke with the manufacturer. After a little google searching I found out that the solution was simply adjusting a set screw for the reverse lockout, something I would figure a shop experienced with the product would know. I ended up tearing out a portion of the console myself and correcting the issue. Took maybe 30 minutes. They made no attempt to compensate me for the frustration.

BERT
11-23-2014, 06:10 PM
450hp 472tq

Unless y'all want to believe the first pull of 496hp :D

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 06:14 PM
Being a part of this forum has yielded me some good deals, in my opinion, as far as parts and service for my car. Such as LMR, Hypermotive, and AM discounts, group buy's, getting good deals on installs from techs that do side jobs, etc. However, my first and only experience with TS was less than satisfactory. For an establishment that apparently pushed more than 50 MGW shifter installs at the time, they delivered me a car that would not shift into 1st or 2nd gear after driving 1.5 hours and spending well over $500 on the shifter and install. They essentially said sorry and to bring it back another time after they spoke with the manufacturer. After a little google searching I found out that the solution was simply adjusting a set screw for the reverse lockout, something I would figure a shop experienced with the product would know. I ended up tearing out a portion of the console myself and correcting the issue. Took maybe 30 minutes. They made no attempt to compensate me for the frustration.

I remember that I was up there. But yet they're a professional performance shop. Smh

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 06:14 PM
450hp 472tq

What a turd..........:chewie:

my95z28
11-23-2014, 08:23 PM
Any interest taking pypes axleback for partial trade?

Grandpa
11-23-2014, 09:42 PM
Wow..today was a such a failure. Beautiful weather, tons of people and cool cars. All that shop bashing has clearly had an impact!! Lmao

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 09:49 PM
Wow..today was a such a failure. Beautiful weather, tons of people and cool cars. All that shop bashing has clearly had an impact!! Lmao

Who said it was going to be a failure. Like I said I think you don't read shit and just read what's in your mind. I'm sure there were so many dfw5.0 members there.

blownaltered
11-23-2014, 10:06 PM
Who said it was going to be a failure. Like I said I think you don't read shit and just read what's in your mind. I'm sure there were so many dfw5.0 members there.

Actually there were a ton of dfw5.0 cars there. I know it breaks your heart but I saw that sticker on at least 10 cars.

blownaltered
11-23-2014, 10:08 PM
450hp 472tq

It was a pleasure meeting you today. My little boy wants me to buy a vette now.

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Actually there were a ton of dfw5.0 cars there. I know it breaks your heart but I saw that sticker on at least 10 cars.

I'm so sure of it. If there were then they don't know the horror stories of TS. It's where coyotes go to die.

Grandpa
11-23-2014, 10:13 PM

There was actually several dfw50 cars there, as well as HPP cars. It seems you dont speak for everyone after all. Lol.

Grandpa
11-23-2014, 10:14 PM
It was a pleasure meeting you today. My little boy wants me to buy a vette now.

At least one of you has some sense. Haha!

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 10:15 PM
There was actually several dfw50 cars there, as well as HPP cars. It seems you dont speak for everyone after all. Lol.

Never said I did. I just hope people understand if they want to do a big coyote build not to use them. 1 out of 5 big builds isn't good odds.

Grandpa
11-23-2014, 10:16 PM
Never said I did. I just hope people understand if they want to do a big coyote build not to use them. 1 out of 5 big builds isn't good odds.

Big coyote build. Talk about an oxymoron..

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 10:17 PM
Big coyote build. Talk about an oxymoron..

You're retarded. Like I said you've become an asshole since hanging around the DR crowd.

blownaltered
11-23-2014, 10:19 PM
You're retarded. Like I said you've become an asshole since hanging around the DR crowd.

So what's your fucking excuse

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 10:20 PM
So what's your fucking excuse

I've always been an asshole. What's your excuse loving the cock?

Grandpa
11-23-2014, 10:22 PM

You're retarded. Ive known alot of DR guys longer than i have known you. Ive known several of them since the mid 90s. Haha. Nice try on that one. Hahaha

blownaltered
11-23-2014, 10:23 PM
I've always been an asshole. What's your excuse loving the cock?

How'd you know my cock was my best friend. I try to play with him often. You cry like an over grown baby all over these boards. Gearheads fucked me worse than you think you got fucked and you don't see me crying like a fucking child. Grow the fuck up

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 10:25 PM
How'd you know my cock was my best friend. I try to play with him often. You cry like an over grown baby all over these boards. Gearheads fucked me worse than you think you got fucked and you don't see me crying like a fucking child. Grow the fuck up

See if it wasn't a shop you weren't using and all up their asses you wouldn't give a shit. So fuck off.

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 10:27 PM
You're retarded. Ive known alot of DR guys longer than i have known you. Ive known several of them since the mid 90s. Haha. Nice try on that one. Hahaha

Oh sorry I guess being like them is more like it. Most those guys are mustang haters especially new ones just like what you have become.

Grandpa
11-23-2014, 10:36 PM
Oh sorry I guess being like them is more like it. Most those guys are mustang haters especially new ones just like what you have become.
Weak trolling on your part. There is no mustang hate. There is jokes of course, but then again all cars are joked about on DR. Its about cool people out to have a good time. People who assume elitism on DR are just usually insecure they wont fit in so they hate.

blownaltered
11-23-2014, 10:38 PM
See if it wasn't a shop you weren't using and all up their asses you wouldn't give a shit. So fuck off.

I don't see how I'm supporting a shop. I haven't defended them, I haven't promoted them and my car hasn't been there since march. I find it funny when a shop nut swinger gets pissed at a shop and then goes to another shop and swings from their nuts.

I understand your pissed but their becomes a point were your annoying as fuck. You sir have passed that along time ago.

blownaltered
11-23-2014, 10:39 PM
Weak trolling on your part. There is no mustang hate. There is jokes of course, but then again all cars are joked about on DR. Its about cool people out to have a good time. People who assume elitism on DR are just usually insecure they wont fit in so they hate.

I'm on DR and I can't even afford a Vette, please don't have them ban me now because I'm not a baller.

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 10:40 PM

I'm not trolling it's the truth. And I don't care about fitting in the so rich group.

Grandpa
11-23-2014, 10:44 PM
I'm not trolling it's the truth. And I don't care about fitting in the so rich group.

There are a few ballers but its not the norm. Just every day hard working guys like everyone else. But im sure you know all this cuz you know them all...oh wait..

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 10:46 PM
I don't see how I'm supporting a shop. I haven't defended them, I haven't promoted them and my car hasn't been there since march. I find it funny when a shop nut swinger gets pissed at a shop and then goes to another shop and swings from their nuts.

I understand your pissed but their becomes a point were your annoying as fuck. You sir have passed that along time ago.

I'm not swinging on any shop. When have you seen me post or say HPP is the best shop ever? I'll wait for that response.

And I have every right to bitch piss and moan however long I want. I got fucked after I gave them so many chances, after supposedly I got the hookup cause I was "family", yet I don't have the car I paid for. There are so many things you guys don't know, well you think you do cause you hear from one side of the story who on that side is never his or their fault and they never fuck up. They blame the customer, manufacture, anyone but them. So if you don't want to see me bitch anymore either ban me or leave the forum cause I will continue. And even if I get banned if you see me in person I'll still tell you about how they suck and owned my a piece of shit snake.

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 10:47 PM
There are a few ballers but its not the norm. Just every day hard working guys like everyone else. But im sure you know all this cuz you know them all...oh wait..

Lol few, yea I can tell those guys make 40k a year driving 1500hp lambos. Give me a fucking break.

blownaltered
11-23-2014, 10:54 PM
I'm not swinging on any shop. When have you seen me post or say HPP is the best shop ever? I'll wait for that response.

And I have every right to bitch piss and moan however long I want. I got fucked after I gave them so many chances, after supposedly I got the hookup cause I was "family", yet I don't have the car I paid for. There are so many things you guys don't know, well you think you do cause you hear from one side of the story who on that side is never his or their fault and they never fuck up. They blame the customer, manufacture, anyone but them. So if you don't want to see me bitch anymore either ban me or leave the forum cause I will continue. And even if I get banned if you see me in person I'll still tell you about how they suck and owned my a piece of shit snake.

You have been praising HPP for months now, which is fine. If they treated you right then you should refer them. But the fact that every thread you enter now turns into bashing TS, you are officially a troll. We get it your unhappy and you want us 10 fucking people that actually come on this shit hole of a board to know it. Good we get it, now go elsewhere and speak your mind because the 10 of us are tired of it.

Grandpa
11-23-2014, 10:58 PM

lol, right.

BLK2012GT
11-23-2014, 11:01 PM
You have been praising HPP for months now, which is fine. If they treated you right then you should refer them. But the fact that every thread you enter now turns into bashing TS, you are officially a troll. We get it your unhappy and you want us 10 fucking people that actually come on this shit hole of a board to know it. Good we get it, now go elsewhere and speak your mind because the 10 of us are tired of it.

Lmao I praised Manny for the tune he did. That's it, they haven't done anything else to my car. I praised Manny for correcting what Sean couldn't do plus made more power and TQ. I can't tell you how their work is cause they haven't done anything to my car. If this is such a POS board why do you even bother coming to this forum. Why don't steve and you go to Dfwmustangs? Lol

blownaltered
11-23-2014, 11:08 PM
Lmao I praised Manny for the tune he did. That's it, they haven't done anything else to my car. I praised Manny for correcting what Sean couldn't do plus made more power and TQ. I can't tell you how their work is cause they haven't done anything to my car. If this is such a POS board why do you even bother coming to this forum. Why don't steve and you go to Dfwmustangs? Lol

Boy you are a touching bitch for such a big guy. Ask foof how their work is, I bet you both could bitch all day. That's kind of my point all shops have these cars and pissed off people not just TS. The difference is usually the customer lets it go and doesn't troll every thread forever.

I come on this board because there are a few of my friends that post here that I like to talk to. I only post in threads I find entertaining or one of my friends started.

Midnight11
11-23-2014, 11:12 PM
^ill take care of that

blownaltered
11-23-2014, 11:13 PM
Damn it he is dragging me into this again. This is why I don't like the shop bashing shit because it doesn't accomplish anything. Your not affecting anybody's business. Hell take RSI for instance, that dude literally has cars that have been there for years without being finished and people are praying to get their cars back and he still has new business coming threw the door everyday. These are 50k builds and most never run right but yet he still gets work. There are blogs and sites dedicated to how he fucks everybody and he still gets work. So again bugging us 10 people with it all the time will solve nothing.

03MachMe
11-24-2014, 03:58 AM
Steve everyone sees that all you talk about is how mustangs especially 5.0s are slow pieces of shit. That's why I never get on here anymore, shit got real old real quick. People don't join a forum called DFW50S.COM to constantly read one of the admins bashing everything coyote. Every one of us guys that was around when the site first started have left because we were tired of it. This used to be one of the best forums but it's dying fast because of the elitist attitude of you and a few others. It's not just Jeff that has seen this.

Grandpa
11-24-2014, 09:53 AM
Fun car smack talk is all. Its all good, Ryan. You guys take care of yourselves, best of luck to ya. I'll see ya guys around.

BLK2012GT
11-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Fun car smack talk is all. Its all good, Ryan. You guys take care of yourselves, best of luck to ya. I'll see ya guys around.

Lol what you lose your admin power and now you're leaving?

Midnight11
11-24-2014, 11:48 AM
Yea he's leaving Bc we can't take a joke. Sorry the truth hurts

Futwa
11-24-2014, 11:59 AM
Well I had a good time out there. Put down 394/380 which was a tad higher than expected. The focus st's surprised me, I think a couple were closing in on 350 in the torque department. Did anyone stick around and see if they got a good pull on that black turbo fox?

Midnight11
11-24-2014, 12:16 PM
He didn't get a good pull

BERT
11-24-2014, 12:56 PM
Yea he's leaving Bc we can't take a joke. Sorry the truth hurts

Y'all can't. You youngers also can't take getting shit talked to y'all. Can't accept losing without making excuses or getting pissy either. Y'all fear that if you lose, your "peers" will make fun of you and most of y'all can't take that.

Now, I understand most here won't understand this cause mommy and daddy have always told you that you are the best. The best ball player, the best looking, always a winner. Now that it's not true y'all lash out. And that's ok. Got to learn somehow and usually it's the hard way.

Some words of advice. Stop acting like you (youngers) are always right and everyone else is wrong and people will stop treating you (youngers) like little bitches

Donnie- it was nice meeting you too. And LOL @ your boy

Jeff- I'm ready to show you my tail lights whenever you're ready :)

JDMLOL
11-24-2014, 01:04 PM
Steve everyone sees that all you talk about is how mustangs especially 5.0s are slow pieces of shit. That's why I never get on here anymore, shit got real old real quick. People don't join a forum called DFW50S.COM to constantly read one of the admins bashing everything coyote. Every one of us guys that was around when the site first started have left because we were tired of it. This used to be one of the best forums but it's dying fast because of the elitist attitude of you and a few others. It's not just Jeff that has seen this.

You really hit the nail on the head. I know our cars aren't the fastest thing out there. A joke here and there is OK, but I feel like many posts on here do nothing but poopoo the very cars we're here to talk about. I'm not a die hard Ford fan, but I like my car. Every time someone talks about a dyno number or a race, someone else chimes in and says how much better an LSx car would do. It is getting old.

Midnight11
11-24-2014, 01:53 PM
Y'all can't. You youngers also can't take getting shit talked to y'all. Can't accept losing without making excuses or getting pissy either. Y'all fear that if you lose, your "peers" will make fun of you and most of y'all can't take that.

Now, I understand most here won't understand this cause mommy and daddy have always told you that you are the best. The best ball player, the best looking, always a winner. Now that it's not true y'all lash out. And that's ok. Got to learn somehow and usually it's the hard way.

Some words of advice. Stop acting like you (youngers) are always right and everyone else is wrong and people will stop treating you (youngers) like little bitches

Donnie- it was nice meeting you too. And LOL @ your boy

Jeff- I'm ready to show you my tail lights whenever you're ready :)

You are way off. I can take jokes. You obv are not on the fb group. Steve has been anti mustangs since he traded his in and it gets old. It's why everyone ran off the site. The "older" guys just stuck in their ways when they were previously fast lol

BERT
11-24-2014, 04:05 PM
You are way off. I can take jokes. You obv are not on the fb group. Steve has been anti mustangs since he traded his in and it gets old. It's why everyone ran off the site. The "older" guys just stuck in their ways when they were previously fast lol

I am on the FB group. Just don't read anything on there much and usually never post. It gets old reading all the bitching and moaning on there. Worst part about the fb page is I have to read through 130 post to get the 10 about the topic at hand. It's either turned to dick talk or some kind of "gay" situations. I'll admit, some is funny but most is not lol

BlackStang08
11-24-2014, 04:23 PM
You really hit the nail on the head. I know our cars aren't the fastest thing out there. A joke here and there is OK, but I feel like many posts on here do nothing but poopoo the very cars we're here to talk about. I'm not a die hard Ford fan, but I like my car. Every time someone talks about a dyno number or a race, someone else chimes in and says how much better an LSx car would do. It is getting old.

The dudes that bring up XXX car is better/faster etc are the same guys that never step up to the plate when they get called out. I would take it with a grain of salt.

Lucky13
11-24-2014, 04:52 PM
A shame that this thread turned into this.... Does anyone know if a bunch of money was raised for the kiddoes??

NAVAG
11-24-2014, 05:02 PM
I ended up not going. I already know how slow my car is...which is faster than my old fox was. HPP has one in a couple of weeks. I might go but it's way the hell out in Lewisville...

Midnight11
11-24-2014, 05:44 PM
I am on the FB group. Just don't read anything on there much and usually never post. It gets old reading all the bitching and moaning on there. Worst part about the fb page is I have to read through 130 post to get the 10 about the topic at hand. It's either turned to dick talk or some kind of "gay" situations. I'll admit, some is funny but most is not lol

Funny. It gets old when the same guys hate on mustangs on here with their "jokes"

BERT
11-24-2014, 05:58 PM
The dudes that bring up XXX car is better/faster etc are the same guys that never step up to the plate when they get called out. I would take it with a grain of salt.

I found this funny.

Also, your last sentence should be used with everything on the internet. Most take it waaaaay to seriously

BERT
11-24-2014, 06:01 PM
Funny. It gets old when the same guys hate on mustangs on here with their "jokes"

Sounds like a problem with a few that have some very thin skin

JDMLOL
11-24-2014, 07:09 PM
It's not a few. It turns a lot of people off. A lot of the mustang guys from the Tarrant side of the metroplex don't want to be a part of the site because of all the bullshit.

Clrd2lnd
11-24-2014, 07:17 PM

What I don't get is after I join a group/forum specifically geared to a "toy" I leave after I move on to a new toy. I've owned quads, sandrails & boats and after I moved away from places where I used them I sold the toy and left any forums related since I have no interest in the product. If you sell your toy and stick around just to smack talk about a brand you had you are reduced to a troll.

Lucky13
11-24-2014, 10:25 PM
I ended up not going. I already know how slow my car is...which is faster than my old fox was. HPP has one in a couple of weeks. I might go but it's way the hell out in Lewisville...
I'm way the hell close to L'Ville. Any details?

BERT
11-25-2014, 12:21 AM
It's not a few. It turns a lot of people off. A lot of the mustang guys from the Tarrant side of the metroplex don't want to be a part of the site because of all the bullshit.

Ok, then a lot of people need thicker skin. And it sounds like it's all the mid to early 20 somethings
What I don't get is after I join a group/forum specifically geared to a "toy" I leave after I move on to a new toy. I've owned quads, sandrails & boats and after I moved away from places where I used them I sold the toy and left any forums related since I have no interest in the product. If you sell your toy and stick around just to smack talk about a brand you had you are reduced to a troll.

So since I don't have my 5.0 anymore I'm now a troll?

Midnight11
11-25-2014, 12:38 AM
It's okay you're at that age and bought your mid life crisis vehicle ��

JDMLOL
11-25-2014, 01:32 AM
Ok, then a lot of people need thicker skin. And it sounds like it's all the mid to early 20 somethings

Seems like you've got it all figured out.

That's really not how it is. Age doesn't have much to do with it. The fact is that most of the activity on this site comes from about four or five people that are convinced that owning 5-10 year old GM flagships is the way to go and if you don't have one of those then you have a turd, shitbox, piece of shit, etc that sounds like shit, runs like shit, would never hold together with "REAL POWER" and is just subpar compared to anything LSx... I can handle it. I'm still here. I like other makes and models, sure. However it gets old day in and day out. For the past eight months to a year this is all this site has been. I am pretty sure most members and sponsors would agree this place is a lost cause. There's nothing of real relevance to 5 liter coyote mustangs on this site anymore, other than they're total pieces of shit and that they will never live up to what they were in the 80s.

BlackStang08
11-25-2014, 02:19 AM
I am surprised there are not more guys/girls on here. Every where I go I see 5.0's. Especially in Mckinney, they all seem modded and have there own looks.

TEK302
11-25-2014, 09:10 AM
I joined to be associated with locals who have similar interests. Just seems to be a bunch of ball lickers, except a few on here. Not sure which one of you are Todd, cool dude there and the few that have given me direction with my car.

BLK2012GT
11-25-2014, 09:28 AM
I am surprised there are not more guys/girls on here. Every where I go I see 5.0's. Especially in Mckinney, they all seem modded and have there own looks.

Facebook has really killed forums.

Clrd2lnd
11-25-2014, 11:17 AM
So since I don't have my 5.0 anymore I'm now a troll?

Do you bash mustangs on this forum? If so then the shoe fits. If not then no. I wouldn't join a corvette or Camaro forum and then trash talk their cars. But again some people may have a lot more time on their hands.

BERT
11-25-2014, 11:33 AM
It's okay you're at that age and bought your mid life crisis vehicle ��

I'm single with no kids at 34. I gotta spend money on something before "shit happens"

Seems like you've got it all figured out.

That's really not how it is. Age doesn't have much to do with it. The fact is that most of the activity on this site comes from about four or five people that are convinced that owning 5-10 year old GM flagships is the way to go and if you don't have one of those then you have a turd, shitbox, piece of shit, etc that sounds like shit, runs like shit, would never hold together with "REAL POWER" and is just subpar compared to anything LSx... I can handle it. I'm still here. I like other makes and models, sure. However it gets old day in and day out. For the past eight months to a year this is all this site has been. I am pretty sure most members and sponsors would agree this place is a lost cause. There's nothing of real relevance to 5 liter coyote mustangs on this site anymore, other than they're total pieces of shit and that they will never live up to what they were in the 80s.

Fair enough. Same as Jeff bitching about TS every chance he gets

Do you bash mustangs on this forum? If so then the shoe fits. If not then no. I wouldn't join a corvette or Camaro forum and then trash talk their cars. But again some people may have a lot more time on their hands.

Nope, I loved my mustang. Just wanted something different and easier to mod.

STROKD
11-25-2014, 01:11 PM
Ive had like12 mustangs, and loved all of them. Its widely known I hate mod motors, I think they are over priced pos. Hate Ford daily for doing stupid shit instead of making the small block better... (think Ford version of LSx). anyway, I joined to meet local car fanatics and race people. I even posted vids of me racing a friends Coyote. No one here really races so I didnt find many new friends, but it was fun smack talk till everyone left.

BERT
11-25-2014, 01:48 PM
Ive had like12 mustangs, and loved all of them. Its widely known I hate mod motors, I think they are over priced pos. Hate Ford daily for doing stupid shit instead of making the small block better... (think Ford version of LSx). anyway, I joined to meet local car fanatics and race people. I even posted vids of me racing a friends Coyote. No one here really races so I didnt find many new friends, but it was fun smack talk till everyone left.

It was nice meeting you, Matt.

BLK2012GT
11-25-2014, 01:48 PM
I'm single with no kids at 34. I gotta spend money on something before "shit happens"

I have every right to bitch. If you don't like hearing or reading it then don't read my post. Simple as that.

Midnight11
11-25-2014, 02:56 PM

And had a stock 5.0 and now a slow vette? Lol

STROKD
11-25-2014, 03:10 PM
It was nice meeting you, Matt.

You too sir, thanks for giving me shit about the car when my dad was already pissed I destroyed his brand new battery. He was complaining about it all week. Hahaha

STROKD
11-25-2014, 03:12 PM

Congrats on your 10 second runs and 130+ trap speeds...

Oh wait.

Until your car does something, should you make fun of others for being "Slow"?:iranmaybe:

Midnight11
11-25-2014, 03:16 PM
But the younger guys can't take a joke.

Pot meet kettle

BERT
11-25-2014, 03:33 PM
I have every right to bitch. If you don't like hearing or reading it then don't read my post. Simple as that.

So 5yrs from now you're still going to be bitching about it?

Hell, it's stock, of course it's slow. Wanna race?? :D

You too sir, thanks for giving me shit about the car when my dad was already pissed I destroyed his brand new battery. He was complaining about it all week. Hahaha

LMAO, anytime man!!!!

BERT
11-25-2014, 03:34 PM

Pot meet kettle

I said that, not him!! Don't get us "old" guys confused, "kid"

STROKD
11-25-2014, 03:34 PM

Pot meet kettle

Uhhh what?

STROKD
11-25-2014, 03:46 PM

Pot meet kettle

Calling someone slow with a slow car makes no sense...

Midnight11
11-25-2014, 03:51 PM
Calling someone slow with a slow car makes no sense...

You're right uncle Rico

STROKD
11-25-2014, 04:23 PM
You're right uncle Rico

Again, I havent seen the movie you are referencing, but I guess you are trying to make fun of me for having a 800+ rw car when i was 21? And now since I dont, because I have spent more on my car trying to make it much faster than it was (which is more than your entire car costs including mods). That means Im living in the past? What jokes will you ever come up with when it starts and Im making almost 3x your "Fast car's hp"... youve got another year or so to work on some material, I look forward to reading it.

Midnight11
11-25-2014, 04:27 PM
Lol so I'm only 100hp behind you with a stock motor. Good to know

BERT
11-25-2014, 04:51 PM

You put down 700 to the wheels or to the crank?

Midnight11
11-25-2014, 04:55 PM
Who talks crank hp?

BERT
11-25-2014, 04:58 PM
Again, I havent seen the movie you are referencing, but I guess you are trying to make fun of me for having a 800+ rw car when i was 21? And now since I dont, because I have spent more on my car trying to make it much faster than it was (which is more than your entire car costs including mods). That means Im living in the past? What jokes will you ever come up with when it starts and Im making almost 3x your "Fast car's hp"... youve got another year or so to work on some material, I look forward to reading it.

Napoleon Dynamite is the movie he's referencing. And that movie blows. Everybody says it's so funny but me and my brother and dad thought it was terrible

BERT
11-25-2014, 04:59 PM
Who talks crank hp?

Didn't know, maybe you youngsters did.

So how much are you rounding up to get that number? lol

Midnight11
11-25-2014, 05:02 PM
Didn't know, maybe you youngsters did.

So how much are you rounding up to get that number? lol

300hp rounding

BERT
11-25-2014, 05:21 PM
300hp rounding

LOL sweet

Midnight11
11-25-2014, 05:38 PM
We can run though ;)

STROKD
11-25-2014, 05:59 PM

I guess so, and you arent using meth or e85 or race gas like I wasnt as well too huh?

I made 774 at 14 psi, the 800 was a guess when I was runnin 25 psi till the heads stretched the studs and blew both gaskets out on the freeway at nearly 200. I figure 11 psi was pushing near 900, but 800 was a conswrvative estimate. Im sure your car now and mine would have been a great race.:iranmaybe:

Midnight11
11-25-2014, 06:36 PM
My car has been on the corn for most of it's life lol

BERT
11-25-2014, 06:40 PM
We can run though ;)

Sure thing!!

STROKD
11-25-2014, 06:41 PM
My car has been on the corn for most of it's life lol

K. Fyi its much harder to make power on 93... no meth, no intercooler. so comparing my numbers from 2001 to yours with essentially race gas are a little different. My car made a shit ton more power on race gas too, just never saw the dyno. The +6 to 10 mph traps at the track made it pretty evident.

if u want to compare stock engines on e85, my buddy's cammed and exhaust ls3 is making almost 900 wheel with a blower... thats a much closer setup to my old combo for comparisons sake.

Midnight11
11-25-2014, 06:44 PM
Why are you taking this so personal? Lol

You talked shit and have no idea what I have lol

BlackStang08
11-25-2014, 10:25 PM

I'm wondering what you have to make 700 at the wheels, lol. Do you have a big blower or nitrous? How much torque you making?

Midnight11
11-25-2014, 10:30 PM
I'm wondering what you have to make 700 at the wheels, lol. Do you have a big blower or nitrous? How much torque you making?

Just boltons and e85

BlackStang08
11-25-2014, 10:55 PM
That's a big o shot. :favorites37: I'll run yah after Bert. Just give us slow cars the hit.

BERT
11-25-2014, 11:38 PM
Just boltons and e85

Just bolt ons my ass!!!!

STROKD
11-26-2014, 12:02 AM

I know exactly what you have. I dont consider 95 in the eigth fast, dyno numbers mean shit if you cant make the car perform. My car went 108 in the eigth at your power level and similar weight.

Midnight11
11-26-2014, 12:12 AM
First time I went to to the track on the new setup. Shifting at 6k really don't care, I'll be waiting for "next year " or the year after that or maybe the next year for you

BERT
11-26-2014, 12:27 AM
First time I went to to the track on the new setup. Shifting at 6k really don't care, I'll be waiting for "next year " or the year after that or maybe the next year for you

You won't be waiting that long for me so you better learn how to drive quick

STROKD
11-26-2014, 12:28 AM

Why would you wait? You will never own a car fast enough to compete. No reason to waste your time. :)

BERT
11-26-2014, 01:44 AM
Hmmm, there's a post missing now :smiley-face-popcorn

BLK2012GT
11-26-2014, 02:16 PM
Where is Steve at?

BLK2012GT
11-26-2014, 02:16 PM
And Donnie?

STROKD
11-26-2014, 03:07 PM
Where is Steve at?

He said hes done with the bullshit, people asked him to leave, so he graciously bowed out.

BLK2012GT
11-26-2014, 03:08 PM
He said hes done with the bullshit, people asked him to leave, so he graciously bowed out.

Do what? Who asked him to leave? I see people asking for people stop bashing the coyote engine. That's it.

BERT
11-26-2014, 03:37 PM
Do what? Who asked him to leave? I see people asking for people stop bashing the coyote engine. That's it.

People are sensitive these days, man. I mean, we're all winners, correct?

Midnight11
11-26-2014, 04:01 PM
Steve is the most sensitive one out of all of us haha

BERT
11-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Steve is the most sensitive one out of all of us haha

At least he can stand to have shit talked to him. Seems like most here can't. I mean, it's the internet. If you can dish it but not take it, get off the god damn internet.

Midnight11
11-26-2014, 05:50 PM
I'm not the one who logged off and won't reply lol anyone who really knows me knows how much shit I get and take on a daily basis haha

BERT
11-26-2014, 05:59 PM
I'm not the one who logged off and won't reply lol anyone who really knows me knows how much shit I get and take on a daily basis haha

Wasn't talking about you, skinny boy

Midnight11
11-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Thanks been working out :)

rlhay2
11-27-2014, 10:13 AM
At least he can stand to have shit talked to him. Seems like most here can't. I mean, it's the internet.

It tends to happen when enthusiasts confuse the car they drive with their own identity.

It's a Mustang, it's just a car we choose to drive.
In no way does that quantify who I am or what I believe.

STROKD
11-27-2014, 10:16 AM
It tends to happen when enthusiasts confuse the car they drive with their own identity.

It's a Mustang, it's just a car we choose to drive.
In no way does that quantify who I am or what I believe.

No but it does say you have great tastes... :)

foofinator
12-01-2014, 02:21 AM
:lewx4: