PDA

View Full Version : Cell phone service?

hatchttu
10-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Who does everyone use and how do you like them? How is the service?

I currently have verizon and it is fine, I haven't had any issues with reception or service. However, when my upgrade is ready next summer I will either have to buy a new phone outright, or pay 40 bucks a month more for data since they aren't grandfathering anyone in.

I am thinking about jumping ship and going to Tmobile since they offer free everything for about the same I am paying with verizon now. Paying the early termination fee and getting into a galazy s 3 will be cheaper than buying a phone outright from verizon.

Midnight11
10-05-2012, 09:27 PM
sprint and no issues for me. running iphone 4s

PLASMAN
10-05-2012, 09:58 PM
sprint and no issues for me. running iphone 4s

+1 sprint x10 years Iphone 4s also

Cabikejumper
10-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Dropped Verizon for lack of service.

Got AT&T now with good service and shitty phones. Iphoje 3GS was perfect. iPhone 4 was great. Then the iPhone 4s was great until they started doing to ios updates. Now I have nothing but problems with the phone and hate it. Having to go through apple is a huge hassle.

downtime!
10-06-2012, 11:09 PM
I've had T-Mobile for a couple of years now. No issues with them at all, but I never use the phone. Work supplies us all with Blackberries on AT&T, so I use that most of the time.

03MachMe
10-07-2012, 01:15 AM
Have had T-Mobile for almost 10 years now. Service is great un any major city. Out in the far country its not as good. Now last time I was out where I didn't have service was a couple years ago so it may be better. I'm going to upgrade to the gs3 here soon as well

Eaglei532
10-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Sprint IPhone 4S also, love em. Wife and I both have unlimited data and night and weekends, pay about 120 for everything

Mdelongpre
10-08-2012, 08:37 AM
Vzw for work and personal use with no problems

Grandpa
10-08-2012, 11:33 AM
We've been with Sprint over 10 years and it was fine until the last few years. I can barely get a signal inside my house or my neighborhood for that matter. It's so bad they sent us a signal booster which just seems to screw things up even more. It will give me a failed sent message, but then send it to someone else 6 or 7 times. lol.

Toby
10-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Been with att for about 5 years now. Service is good, customer service sucks and the price is a bit high but I am happy so no need to mess with switching anything. Also I have an HTC vivid phone, i hate it!! Hoping to get back in an iPhone soon. I regret getting rid of my 3gs.