PDA

View Full Version : 2016 GT350 revealed. And its everything we've wanted!

saunupe1911
11-17-2014, 10:37 AM
http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2016-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-photos-and-info-news

Check it out fellas but here's a quick rundown

flat plane V8 that pushing beyond 500 HP. Ford said it's the most powerful NA V8 they have ever produced

fully adjustable Magnetic shocks!!!!!! Nuff said

Bodywork is all about Aero first with lightweight carbon parts

Nice creature comfort features like optional leather and dual climate

Tremec 6 Speed!!!!!

10.5 front wheels and 11 inch back with 15.5 6 piston front and 15 inch 4 piston rear brakes. Yes!!!!

This should be around $50k since they confirmed that they are still creating a GT500.

I know some of yall hate the looks. But give props on these specs. This thing has shit that we have been begging for in a Stang

03MachMe
11-17-2014, 12:02 PM
I love it. I am also a fan of the new body so that helps.

stng5pnt8
11-17-2014, 12:15 PM
I don't care for the placement & spacing of the stripes for that matter... but I do like the design.

Grandpa
11-17-2014, 12:53 PM
I'm on the fence. That is one expensive Mustang. Minimum $50k, plus ADM and interest. Yeesh. $70-80k for a Mustang is hard to swallow, especially when there are so many cars out there that will perform circles around a 500hp Stang. It's understandable if you a bleed Ford blue, diehard Mustang guy, but if you are about getting the most performance for your money regardless of make/model, there are better options out there.

Courtesy Flush
11-17-2014, 02:11 PM
looks cool, sounds expensive. In the end, im still driving a mustang.

TEK302
11-17-2014, 02:57 PM
If it is 50k, I will trade my boss in or sell it and throw that down as a down payment.

saunupe1911
11-17-2014, 03:34 PM
I'm on the fence. That is one expensive Mustang. Minimum $50k, plus ADM and interest. Yeesh. $70-80k for a Mustang is hard to swallow, especially when there are so many cars out there that will perform circles around a 500hp Stang. It's understandable if you a bleed Ford blue, diehard Mustang guy, but if you are about getting the most performance for your money regardless of make/model, there are better options out there.

This thing will be around $50-55k which puts it perfectly in between a GT and GT500. It's a bargain at that price point. And that's fact. There's nothing else on the market that I would rather have with those specs, 4 seats, and that price point

Grandpa
11-17-2014, 04:20 PM
This thing will be around $50-55k which puts it perfectly in between a GT and GT500. It's a bargain at that price point. And that's fact. There's nothing else on the market that I would rather have with those specs, 4 seats, and that price point

It might be a year from release if there is any left. But not at first. I'm guessing it will be 55-60k plus a 10-20k ADM depending on the dealership. Add taxes and interest and that car is much more expensive than you think it is. Even IF you find a dealership doing no ADM, 60k plus taxes and interest is still very expensive for a 500hp car.

I mean, it's cool and all if you are a diehard Mustang or nothing guy. But if you are looking for the most performance for your dollar the GT350 isn't the most return for your money you can find.

But like everything, it's all hype. People want the latest and greatest thing. Before this it was the Hellcat, give it a few more months and the next thing will come along.

What matters is if you think the GT350 is worth it to you for that amount of money, go for it. To me, it's WAY too much money for a Mustang. If you get one, pencil me in for a race, can't wait to smoke one. :favorites37:

saunupe1911
11-17-2014, 04:34 PM
It might be a year from release if there is any left. But not at first. I'm guessing it will be 55-60k plus a 10-20k ADM depending on the dealership. Add taxes and interest and that car is much more expensive than you think it is. Even IF you find a dealership doing no ADM, 60k plus taxes and interest is still very expensive for a 500hp car.

I mean, it's cool and all if you are a diehard Mustang or nothing guy. But if you are looking for the most performance for your dollar the GT350 isn't the most return for your money you can find.

But like everything, it's all hype. People want the latest and greatest thing. Before this it was the Hellcat, give it a few more months and the next thing will come along.

What matters is if you think the GT350 is worth it to you for that amount of money, go for it. To me, it's WAY too much money for a Mustang. If you get one, pencil me in for a race, can't wait to smoke one. :favorites37:

That whole "I aint paying that much for a Mustang" line has gotten old. They aren't the same machines as back in the day. They have become world class vehicles in certain aspects. My purchase will be within late 2016 early 2017. Everything will be on the market for at least a yr and that markup should be gone for most performance cars.

Grandpa
11-17-2014, 04:38 PM
That whole "I aint paying that much for a Mustang" line has gotten old. They aren't the same machines as back in the day. They have become world class vehicles in certain aspects. My purchase will be within late 2016 early 2017. Everything will be on the market for at least a yr and that markup should be gone for most performance cars.

World class....lmfao.

Well, if that's what you want, more power to ya. Late 2016 - early 17 a lot can and will happen between now and then. At least that will give you time to see what issues these cars will have as all first year run cars do. Should be interesting to see what they can do once the hype dies down.

saunupe1911
11-17-2014, 04:49 PM
World class....lmfao.

Well, if that's what you want, more power to ya. Late 2016 - early 17 a lot can and will happen between now and then. At least that will give you time to see what issues these cars will have as all first year run cars do. Should be interesting to see what they can do once the hype dies down.

Yep the cards will be on the table from almost every manufacturer. But seriously forget the mustang brand and just take a look at the specs from the new interior, exterior, and potential performance at that $50 - $55k price point. There's nothing that can come close this. This thing can't come anywhere near $60k moderately equipped. Hopefully Ford realizes this .

Grandpa
11-17-2014, 04:58 PM
Yep the cards will be on the table from almost every manufacturer. But seriously forget the mustang brand and just take a look at the specs from the new interior, exterior, and potential performance at that $50 - $55k price point. There's nothing that can come close this. This thing can't come anywhere near $60k moderately equipped. Hopefully Ford realizes this .

I'll reserve that judgment for when they are in actual owners hands to see how they perform rather than the paid advertisements of the magazine article writers. Very rarely do the performance data of the journalists and the actual owners match.

New for new, your statement might have some truth to it. However, most performance enthusiasts look at what's available to them entirely rather than just what is new, the latest and greatest thing. At the same price point, you can get some other amazing cars that will perform or out perform the GT350 in every area. At $60k, also on the table are gently used ZR1's, Z06, GenIV Vipers, new CTS-V, Hellcat and a number of other cars.

However, if you are a diehard Mustang guy, go for it. I'm interested to see how this new car performs and how it sounds. I suspecting it will sound like a deeper toned BMW which will sound a TON better than the 11-14's that sound like a boat in the water burbling. lol

BERT
11-17-2014, 05:02 PM
Is it cool? Yes. Would I pay that price for it? No. I also wouldn't pay the price for a z/28 either

saunupe1911
11-17-2014, 05:06 PM
I'll reserve that judgment for when they are in actual owners hands to see how they perform rather than the paid advertisements of the magazine article writers. Very rarely do the performance data of the journalists and the actual owners match.

New for new, your statement might have some truth to it. However, most performance enthusiasts look at what's available to them entirely rather than just what is new, the latest and greatest thing. At the same price point, you can get some other amazing cars that will perform or out perform the GT350 in every area. At $60k, also on the table are gently used ZR1's, Z06, GenIV Vipers, new CTS-V, Hellcat and a number of other cars.

However, if you are a diehard Mustang guy, go for it. I'm interested to see how this new car performs and how it sounds. I suspecting it will sound like a deeper toned BMW which will sound a TON better than the 11-14's that sound like a boat in the water burbling. lol

Gotta have 4 seats. CTS-V is probably my favorite car right now but that new one won't be $60k. Caddy has confirmed that it will be priced right near an M5. The ATS-V doesn't appeal to me due to lack of the LT1. The Hellcats are on my short list as well. I gotta see how they hold up though.

Grandpa
11-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Gotta have 4 seats. CTS-V is probably my favorite car right now but that new one won't be $60k. Caddy has confirmed that it will be priced right near an M5. The ATS-V doesn't appeal to me due to lack of the LT1. The Hellcats are on my short list as well. I gotta see how they hold up though.

That's an entire different argument if the rear seats actually count as whole seats in a Mustang. Haha. Part of the reason I got rid of my Stang, the rear seats just weren't practical enough for me. The rear of my V is much more user friendly. The V is my daily though. I have a new two seater toy coming up soon though. :favorites37:

saunupe1911
11-17-2014, 05:29 PM
That's an entire different argument if the rear seats actually count as whole seats in a Mustang. Haha. Part of the reason I got rid of my Stang, the rear seats just weren't practical enough for me. The rear of my V is much more user friendly. The V is my daily though. I have a new two seater toy coming up soon though. :favorites37:

Yeah I gotta have the seats for occasionally short rides for adults and small kids. It's also looking like the only V that will have 4 seats is the CTS. The CTS-V may be the last of a dying bread at that price point. Don't sell that car anytime soon. lol

Grandpa
11-17-2014, 05:46 PM
Yeah I gotta have the seats for occasionally short rides for adults and small kids. It's also looking like the only V that will have 4 seats is the CTS. The CTS-V may be the last of a dying bread at that price point. Don't sell that car anytime soon. lol

I have two little ones. Both in car seats. My youngest was in a rear facing car seat and the other in a forward facing seat. The rear facing one had to go in the right rear seat, and the front passenger seat had to go all the way forward in order to fit. My poor wife's knees were in the dash and the carseat was a serious PITA to get out of the back of the car. The car was just not enjoyable like that that. The car got rarely used, along with the questionable motor integrity with the goals I had in mind, I just couldn't see going anywhere else with it so I sold it.

The V is MUCH more useable. The 5.0 wasn't my daily, but the V is now. It's fun to drive, comfortable and everyone fits. I've already put WAY more miles on it than I ever did the 5.0. It's not a "car show" type car, but its fun to drive and I will keep it for awhile. I've got another round of mods for it planned then I'm done with it to concentrate on my new toy I will do car shows and the Runway Rivalry event with.

BERT
11-17-2014, 06:51 PM
I have two little ones. Both in car seats. My youngest was in a rear facing car seat and the other in a forward facing seat. The rear facing one had to go in the right rear seat, and the front passenger seat had to go all the way forward in order to fit. My poor wife's knees were in the dash and the carseat was a serious PITA to get out of the back of the car. The car was just not enjoyable like that that. The car got rarely used, along with the questionable motor integrity with the goals I had in mind, I just couldn't see going anywhere else with it so I sold it.

The V is MUCH more useable. The 5.0 wasn't my daily, but the V is now. It's fun to drive, comfortable and everyone fits. I've already put WAY more miles on it than I ever did the 5.0. It's not a "car show" type car, but its fun to drive and I will keep it for awhile. I've got another round of mods for it planned then I'm done with it to concentrate on my new toy I will do car shows and the Runway Rivalry event with.

Thought you said car shows were for queers?

Monolith
11-17-2014, 07:27 PM
For that price? Uh...nope...if I want to spend $70k (after all markups) on a car lets see what I can get....

2013.....twin turbo....V6...all wheel drive....545 hp...463 ft lbs of torque....every option available in a vehicle.....

GTR anyone? (http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Nissan-GT-R-d1103#listing=99774807)

62nalide
11-17-2014, 07:42 PM
Screw it I'll get one

Stangmaster281
11-17-2014, 09:00 PM
I keep throwing money at my screen, but nothing is happening. I don't think I have enough money....

Grandpa
11-17-2014, 09:09 PM
Thought you said car shows were for queers?

And thats why you sent me the schedule..

BERT
11-17-2014, 09:28 PM
And thats why you sent me the schedule..

That's it? You had nothing for the truth that I said so you spew lies?!?!? HA!!

5PointSlow
11-18-2014, 12:18 AM
I really like it. Depending on the price and if I can get the deal my dealer said they would do I'll be getting one. My 15 moved into production this week. But my dealer is keeping it on order so I have options if the GT350 is stupid expensive.

STROKD
11-18-2014, 12:24 AM

100 grand for a fucken Caddy. Hahaahabababbaababvabvvava, that worked so well when they made the XLR V. I think they sold like 15 of them before figuring they arent a Mercedes or BMW. American car makers are on the chronic.

Grandpa
11-18-2014, 12:47 AM
100 grand for a fucken Caddy. Hahaahabababbaababvabvvava, that worked so well when they made the XLR V. I think they sold like 15 of them before figuring they arent a Mercedes or BMW. American car makers are on the chronic.

He's clearly misinformed. The V would never be in the same price range as the M5.

garner
11-18-2014, 03:15 AM
If it does start between $50 and 60k the price is fair. I could care less about the performance of it, the looks and technology is all that really matters to me

46Tbird
11-18-2014, 10:03 AM
50 grand?

That is loaded GT pricing. Don't believe me, head to a Ford dealership and look at a 50th Anniversary Mustang.

The GT350 has a unique engine and transmission, body panels / aero, wheels and tires, brakes, magnetic shocks, a Shelby pedigree - and hype. Lots and lots of hype.

That's a $70k car all day long. I crack up on the people that think they'll find these on lots for $40-50k. Get real...

Grandpa
11-18-2014, 10:23 AM
50 grand?

That is loaded GT pricing. Don't believe me, head to a Ford dealership and look at a 50th Anniversary Mustang.

The GT350 has a unique engine and transmission, body panels / aero, wheels and tires, brakes, magnetic shocks, a Shelby pedigree - and hype. Lots and lots of hype.

That's a $70k car all day long. I crack up on the people that think they'll find these on lots for $40-50k. Get real...

I'm shocked, Danny and I agree on something!

New motor, drivetrain, new chassis, all the hype behind the S550 and GT350 and people think there will be no ADM on this car? Ha!

I think MSRP will be around $60-65k. Add ADM and interest, it's one hell of an expensive Mustang.

saunupe1911
11-18-2014, 10:24 AM
He's clearly misinformed. The V would never be in the same price range as the M5.

I'm not misinformed. I'm stating a fact that was said by Caddy's new president to Motortrend. Caddy also said they will no longer undercut in pricing moving forward because they feel their products are better or just as good as the competition. Google it!

Kaane
11-18-2014, 10:26 AM
It will be 5-10k more than a gt500, so I am guessing 70k base.

Grandpa
11-18-2014, 10:36 AM
It sounds decent. It's still ugly though. lol

PrIbNFl2PVY

Grandpa
11-18-2014, 10:39 AM
I'm not misinformed. I'm stating a fact that was said by Caddy's new president to Motortrend. Caddy also said they will no longer undercut in pricing moving forward because they feel their products are better or just as good as the competition. Google it!

LOL, yeah because everything on the net is true. How about you provide a link where you found this information? I'd like to read it. I find it difficult to believe that the CTS-V is going from a 70k MSRP to a 100K MSRP. A 30k jump?

blownaltered
11-18-2014, 01:55 PM
I actually like the looks of it, I like the changes they made to it. Would I spend 60k plus on it, hell no. There are a ton of cars out there I would by before that one, used of course.

STROKD
11-18-2014, 04:17 PM

Caddy president needs fired. No offense, its not as good as the Germans. The V is faster, sure, but fit and finish is not a BMW or MB, and esp not what comes from the UK.

Thats like saying the Corvette is just as good as a Porsche or Ferrari/Lambo. I dont understand thr American proud attitude. We build janky shit, it should cost less than Euro shit. Lol

BlackStang08
11-18-2014, 10:12 PM
The new GT350 is badass! Looks amazing, and sounds amazing!

BlackStang08
11-18-2014, 11:00 PM
Pics were too big.

Mustangdude72
11-20-2014, 05:33 PM
in the interview with Jamal Hameedi, the lead engineer on the car he said that price and affordability were priorities, and that people would be surpised by the price when the numbers come to light, I dont see why its hard to believe that this will fall in between Boss 302 and gt500 pricing, I get where the $60-70K base msrp crowd is coming from but I think ford would be losing too many potential buyers at that price,

BlackStang08
11-20-2014, 06:03 PM
in the interview with Jamal Hameedi, the lead engineer on the car he said that price and affordability were priorities, and that people would be surpised by the price when the numbers come to light, I dont see why its hard to believe that this will fall in between Boss 302 and gt500 pricing, I get where the $60-70K base msrp crowd is coming from but I think ford would be losing too many potential buyers at that price,

Do you have a link to the interview?

I don't think potential buyers is an issue at any price point if the plan is to limit the number of GT350's produced. There are people from everywhere wanting this car or wanting to see this car, drive it etc and people will open their wallets.

I read some feedback and some of the BMW guys that were waiting for the M4 want the GT350 now. Even the exotic car owners feedback was that they want to see this car. Ford is hitting more than just "us" guys, and are appealing to a whole different type of car person..

Mustangdude72
11-20-2014, 06:06 PM

I don't think potential buyers is an issue at any price point if the plan is to limit the number of GT350's produced. There are people from everywhere wanting this car or wanting to see this car, drive it etc and people will open their wallets.

I read some feedback and some of the BMW guys that were waiting for the M4 want the GT350 now. Even the exotic car owners feedback was that they want to see this car. Ford is hitting more than just "us" guys, and are appealing to a whole different type of car person..
True but still ford reputation for coming in at lower than expected has me hopeful as i want to own one of these as soon as their available, heres the interview not a video just a Q&A http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/new-shelby-gt350-6265.html

BERT
11-20-2014, 06:28 PM

I'll believe this when I see/hear it

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 09:52 PM
Steve has been hanging around to many DR people way too long. I liked you more when you liked mustangs and didn't have a POS chevy thinking it can dominate every 5.0 on the road.

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 10:17 PM
Steve has been hanging around to many DR people way too long. I liked you more when you liked mustangs and didn't have a POS chevy thinking it can dominate every 5.0 on the road.

I still like Mustangs. They are good cruisers and can look really good. But you cant sit there an honestly say that Mustangs are the way to go if you want a fast street car. There is a reason why Mustangs require so much more power in order to hang.

Besides, im just expressing my opinion from my expierence. Ive far more enjoyed my time with GM stuff than I did my mod motor cars. None of the shop garbage, no tuner issues, no nonsense handheld programmer problems, no worries about block integrity etc.

I still have a mod motored Stang and its been the best car we have ever owned never giving us a single problem. Everyone once in awhile Ive considering building the motor and putting twins on it, but then i look around the Mustang scene and see all the reasons why mod motored Mustangs arent worth trying to make BIG power with. The reason why our Stang has been so great, cuz its never been fucked with.

Mod motored Mustangs are great as long the goal is 600 or below. Anything more than that you are playing with fire in my opinion. My goals go beyond that. My daily V will make more than that and my new toy will make beyond that.

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 10:23 PM
I still like Mustangs. They are good cruisers and can look really good. But you cant sit there an honestly say that Mustangs are the way to go if you want a fast street car. There is a reason why Mustangs require so much more power in order to hang.

Besides, im just expressing my opinion from my expierence. Ive far more enjoyed my time with GM stuff than I did my mod motor cars. None of the shop garbage, no tuner issues, no nonsense handheld programmer problems, no worries about block integrity etc.

I still have a mod motored Stang and its been the best car we have ever owned never giving us a single problem. Everyone once in awhile Ive considering building the motor and putting twins on it, but then i look around the Mustang scene and see all the reasons why mod motored Mustangs arent worth trying to make BIG power with. The reason why our Stang has been so great, cuz its never been fucked with.

Mod motored Mustangs are great as long the goal is 600 or below. Anything more than that you are playing with fire in my opinion. My goals go beyond that. My daily V will make more than that and my new toy will make beyond that.

Little mod motor makes 600 plus NA. Can any GM small engine can do that? Nope, does my mustang have any recalls? Nope. Have fun with buddy. Lol

Mustangdude72
11-20-2014, 10:30 PM
Little mod motor makes 600 plus NA. Can any GM small engine can do that? Nope, does my mustang have any recalls? Nope. Have fun with buddy. Lol

U guys really got sum brotherly love goin on huh?

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 10:31 PM

Lol, who gives a shit how the power is made. When you have to start making stipulations like that it just proves your argument is weak.

And to further your ignorance, my car doesnt have any recalls either, numbnuts. It doesnt even use keys! Lmao.

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 10:33 PM
Lol, who gives a shit how the power is made. When you have to start making stipulations like that it just proves your argument is weak.

And to further your ignorance, my car doesnt have any recalls either, numbnuts. It doesnt even use keys! Lmao.

Just saying I'm making more then 600 hp NA and having no issues. And you don't have any recalls............yet. I wouldn't hold your breathe.

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 10:38 PM
Lol..."NA". You want a cookie? Congrats on the 600hp and welcome to the 21st century. Hahahah.

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 10:40 PM
Lol..."NA". You want a cookie? Congrats on the 600hp and welcome to the 21st century. Hahahah.

Oh really are there that many mod motors making 600hp? How many camaros with LS engines making that much NA?

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 11:02 PM
Oh really are there that many mod motors making 600hp? How many camaros with LS engines making that much NA?

Lol, seriously?

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 11:05 PM
Lol, seriously?

Yes LS1's or LS3's? Show me one that didn't have a stroker kit that makes that power. I'm making it with stock cubic inches.

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 11:16 PM
Yes LS1's or LS3's? Show me one that didn't have a stroker kit that makes that power. I'm making it with stock cubic inches.

Unless you are talking flywheel numbers, your car does not make 600hp. If you are talking flywheels numbers, a full bolt on LS3 car will make 600hp at the flywheel. They have been doing that since 2008.

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 11:18 PM
Unless you are talking flywheel numbers, your car does not make 600hp. If you are talking flywheels numbers, a full bolt on LS3 car will make 600hp at the flywheel. They have been doing that since 2008.

My car somewhere in the 550-565 rwhp range. So yes I make over 600 at the flywheel. And a bolt on LS3 doesn't make anywhere close to 500 rwhp. Sorry

BERT
11-20-2014, 11:26 PM
I can make 600hp n/a :D

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 11:31 PM
I can make 600hp n/a :D

Cheater

BERT
11-20-2014, 11:36 PM
Cheater

HAHA fine by me

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 11:36 PM
My car somewhere in the 550-565 rwhp range. So yes I make over 600 at the flywheel. And a bolt on LS3 doesn't make anywhere close to 500 rwhp. Sorry

Lol. You need to do some reading. Intake, cam, ported stock heads, longtubes will make 510-530rw all day long.

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 11:38 PM
Lol. You need to do some reading. Intake, cam, ported stock heads, longtubes will make 510-530rw all day long.

You need to do some reading that cams and ported heads arent bolt ons.

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 11:40 PM
But anyways talk to you later Steve. I'll post again in another month or two. Lol

Mustangdude72
11-20-2014, 11:50 PM
well.....that escalated quickly

STROKD
11-20-2014, 11:54 PM

Ok here we go. My cam and exhaust only ls3 made 501 at the wheels in Houston on a 100+ degree day. Vic made like 508 at thr old LG, stock heads and intake like mine. You are talking shit about things you dont know shit about...

garner
11-20-2014, 11:55 PM

Do you want NA or bolt ons only? Pick one and stick to it

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 11:56 PM
Oh yea I forgot for LS people cams and hearts are consider bolts ons. My bad. Smh

Grandpa
You need to do some reading that cams and ported heads arent bolt ons.

Arent your heads ported? Lol.

What amuses me in this is that you say a LSx cant make 600 NA.

346ci = LS1
364ci = LS2
376ci = LS3
427ci = LS7

None of those can make 600 NA, but your 302ci can?

LMAO.

BLK2012GT
Do you want NA or bolt ons only? Pick one and stick to it

Obviously you didn't read, so thanks for a pointless post.

BLK2012GT
11-20-2014, 11:58 PM
Arent your heads ported? Lol.

What amuses me in this is that you say a LSx cant make 600 NA.

346ci = LS1
364ci = LS2
376ci = LS3
427ci = LS7

None of those can make 600 NA, but your 302ci can?

LMAO.

Obviously you didn't read either. I said a LS engine in a Camaro. Since mustang and camaros are in the same pony class. I love how everyone is comparing a mustang to the higher class. That just shows how far behind the camaro is.

Grandpa
11-20-2014, 11:58 PM
Oh yea I forgot for LS people cams and hearts are consider bolts ons. My bad. Smh

Doesnt your car have cams that arent stock?

Your argument is quickly sinking here.. haha

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Doesnt your car have cams that arent stock?

Your argument is quickly sinking here.. haha

You're the tard that said a LS3 can make 500hp with bolt ons. I did not. Then you said yes full exhaust, a CAM, intake makes 510-530. A CAM isn't a bolt on part. To LS guys they are but to the rest of the world they aren't. Did I make that clear for your old ass?

garner
11-21-2014, 12:01 AM
Obviously you didn't read, so thanks for a pointless post.

Obviously you didn't read either. I said a LS engine in a Camaro. Since mustang and camaros are in the same pony class. I love how everyone is comparing a mustang to the higher class. That just shows how far behind the camaro is.

Actually I did read. You went from saying a NA LS to saying a stock cubic inch LS to saying bolt ons only

Oh and btw camaro have ls1, ls3, and ls7

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 12:02 AM

The Camaro has been available with the LS1, LS3, LSA and Ls7. Your argument was it couldnt make 600 NA , which isnt true. However, it is true the Camaro is a tank with bad gearing but that isnt the discussion here. Lol.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 12:05 AM
The Camaro has been available with the LS1, LS3, LSA and Ls7. Your argument was it couldnt make 600 NA , which isnt true. However, it is true the Camaro is a tank with bad gearing but that isnt the discussion here. Lol.

Oh yes cause you see so many new Z28 camaros on the street. So in reality you see them with LS1's and LS3. And Steve is the one brought up bolt on shit not me.

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 12:11 AM
Oh yes cause you see so many new Z28 camaros on the street. So in reality you see them with LS1's and LS3. And Steve is the one brought up bolt on shit not me.

ZL1 and Z28 owners are primmadonnas who just wipe their stuff down and go to C&C.

blownaltered
11-21-2014, 12:15 AM
Just saying I'm making more then 600 hp NA and having no issues. And you don't have any recalls............yet. I wouldn't hold your breathe.

Don't you also have ported heads, different intake, cams, full exhaust and a built motor. Congrats on spending three times as much money as an ls3 with cam and heads. You win because you spent 3 times as much to make the same power. You talked me into it I want a new mustangs so I can throw money out the fucking window.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 12:29 AM
Don't you also have ported heads, different intake, cams, full exhaust and a built motor. Congrats on spending three times as much money as an ls3 with cam and heads. You win because you spent 3 times as much to make the same power. You talked me into it I want a new mustangs so I can throw money out the fucking window.

Don't you have a boosted 5.0 to make as much as a coyote? You convice me never to waste money on a foxbody.

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 12:32 AM
Don't you have a boosted 5.0 to make as much as a coyote? You convice me never to waste money on a foxbody.

Thats why his next car will be a Vette or Viper! ;)

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 12:32 AM
Looks like the three stooges are here.

blownaltered
11-21-2014, 12:42 AM

Hahaha your reaching now. You have more money in your motor than I do in my entire car. My car has had the same motor mods over a decade. The only money I spend on the car anymore is for car shows. That's what I got that car for. Yes when I finish putting my wife through school again I am buying either a vette or a viper.

BERT
11-21-2014, 01:20 AM
I thought Jeff said goodnight 2hrs ago?

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 08:26 AM
Hahaha your reaching now. You have more money in your motor than I do in my entire car. My car has had the same motor mods over a decade. The only money I spend on the car anymore is for car shows. That's what I got that car for. Yes when I finish putting my wife through school again I am buying either a vette or a viper.

Yea because the shop you support doesn't know what the fuck they are doing. That's why I have more money in it then your POS. Hell I can spend 6k on my car and have more money then what's your foxbody is worth. If TS knew what they were doing I would had spent half the money then I orignal did. Clint is a snake and rip people off. And good luck on getting a vette or a viper, I won't hold my breathe. Lol

El_Tortuga
11-21-2014, 10:32 AM

World class....lmfao.

“That’s the magic of the Mustang. It’s a hell of a lot more car than what you paid for. That’s what makes me the most proud. If you have a good engineering team and you have a lot of money, anybody can put out a $200,000 car. But this is a car that will compete with cars two and three times its price range. And in many cases it will beat them.”
Dave Pericak, Chief Engineer Ford (2015 Mustang) Car and Driver February 2014

I know what mine is, and what mine isn't, and I'm pretty damn happy with what I got for my money.

STROKD
11-21-2014, 10:57 AM

You ignored my post. We make the same power... you with a bad ass mod motor and me with a foxbody. lets race so I can show you what differential calculus means. Area under the curve buddy... you make 550 for a split second, I make it for 1500 rpm.

And one of the best tuners around had his Camaro running in the 5s in the eigth with a bolt on ls3 and spray at full weight... thats a little faster than your sick ass mod motor coyote has been, yes? he had less nitrous than you did too... and it was a six speed car at the time.

Courtesy Flush
11-21-2014, 11:21 AM
Yea because the shop you support doesn't know what the fuck they are doing. That's why I have more money in it then your POS. Hell I can spend 6k on my car and have more money then what's your foxbody is worth. If TS knew what they were doing I would had spent half the money then I orignal did. Clint is a snake and rip people off. And good luck on getting a vette or a viper, I won't hold my breathe. Lol

Always can depend on you to get the same tired debate going about GM vs Ford motors.
This threads about the new hotness, not BLK2012's jalopy.
crybaby.

blownaltered
11-21-2014, 11:27 AM

Ok I guess I will answer this in a few steps.

1. I can afford a viper or a vette at the current moment, so can I keep breathing. Just because somebody hasn't bought something doesn't mean they can't afford it. I do have to admit it is hard not buying one at the moment because I really do want one, but I'm not. Also just to let you know I personally paid for all my cars and any parts that went in them.

2. Good luck finding a fox as nice as mine with under 45k miles for under 12k. Just saying, foxes with over a 100k miles and nothing really done to them sell for 6k.

3. What happened between you and TS is between you two. It doesn't have anything to do with me. You act like I go around with a banner for them or something. As I have always said I could say the same and worse about most the shops in Dallas.

4. So go ahead and keep pissing and moaning. I need the entertainment.

blownaltered
11-21-2014, 11:33 AM
Always can depend on you to get the same tired debate going about GM vs Ford motors.
crybaby.

As for the new Ford Mustang, I actually do like it. I really like the GT350, but I don't road race so its wasted on me. I personally think it's one of the better looking and engineered Mustangs built. It's just not something I will buy.

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 12:16 PM
As for the new Ford Mustang, I actually do like it. I really like the GT350, but I don't road race so its wasted on me. I personally think it's one of the better looking and engineered Mustangs built. It's just not something I will buy.

That's the thing about all this hype with the GT350. It's just talk from the fan boi's eating up all the marketing behind the car right now. No one really knows if the car is going to perform or not. It's all assumption at this point.
At least wait until it's in the hands of someone unbiased for jumping on the bandwagon. Haha.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 12:36 PM
You ignored my post. We make the same power... you with a bad ass mod motor and me with a foxbody. lets race so I can show you what differential calculus means. Area under the curve buddy... you make 550 for a split second, I make it for 1500 rpm.

And one of the best tuners around had his Camaro running in the 5s in the eigth with a bolt on ls3 and spray at full weight... thats a little faster than your sick ass mod motor coyote has been, yes? he had less nitrous than you did too... and it was a six speed car at the time.

Sir I make 550 from 7k-8k. It never drops off so..........

And I could never run my car at the track with the nitrous cause TS could never get it running right long enough for me to run it.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Ok I guess I will answer this in a few steps.

1. I can afford a viper or a vette at the current moment, so can I keep breathing. Just because somebody hasn't bought something doesn't mean they can't afford it. I do have to admit it is hard not buying one at the moment because I really do want one, but I'm not. Also just to let you know I personally paid for all my cars and any parts that went in them.

2. Good luck finding a fox as nice as mine with under 45k miles for under 12k. Just saying, foxes with over a 100k miles and nothing really done to them sell for 6k.

3. What happened between you and TS is between you two. It doesn't have anything to do with me. You act like I go around with a banner for them or something. As I have always said I could say the same and worse about most the shops in Dallas.

4. So go ahead and keep pissing and moaning. I need the entertainment.

Lmao if you think I'm pissing and moaning. I'm not doing anything but entertaining myself sweet cheeks. I just love have you three stooges always have something to say and most of the time it's pointless. You can ask Steve I'm doing all this cause I'm bored and you guys are my puppets.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 12:42 PM
You tell me Stroked if I make it for a split second. Lol

And this was in the middle of summer on a very humid day. So right now it's probably between 550-560 rwhp. I'll find out at HPP toys for tots dyno day.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 12:47 PM
crybaby.

What's that? I don't understand cocksucker.

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 12:57 PM
Three wide race, Jeff, Strokd and me. Let's do this. :D

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 12:58 PM
Three wide race, Jeff, Strokd and me. Let's do this. :D

I'm down, not tonight supposedly it's supposed to rain.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 01:01 PM
Hell I haven't driven my car in a month. Hopefully it will start. Lol

BERT
11-21-2014, 01:05 PM

I WANNA PLAY!!! [raising hand frantically in the back of class]

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 01:08 PM

Fuck it lets do like everyone else at coit and get a group of 30 cars to go run. Lol

Courtesy Flush
11-21-2014, 01:12 PM
What's that? I don't understand cocksucker.

Yet you seem to be fluent in every sense of the word...

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 01:13 PM
Yet you seem to be fluent in every sense of the word...

Can any other cocksucker translate what this guy is saying? Who is he anyways?

BERT
11-21-2014, 01:13 PM
Fuck it lets do like everyone else at coit and get a group of 30 cars to go run. Lol

If it's going to put me in that group, no thanks lol

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 01:16 PM

Yea no shit

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 01:19 PM

Agreed.

Hell I haven't driven my car in a month. Hopefully it will start. Lol

LOL, Strokd has you beat. He hasn't started his car in a year. He put it on a charger yesterday and hoping it will be charged enough it will start on Sunday for the dyno day. Hahahaha!

What are you gonna do other than embarrass yourself?

Weeeeeeeee!!! Jail for everyone! Someone call Ryan up and tell him where we will be!

No worries. You will have dead last locked in, unless Donnie races too of course. You guys can fight over last place. :favorites37:

BERT
11-21-2014, 01:38 PM
Agreed.

LOL, Strokd has you beat. He hasn't started his car in a year. He put it on a charger yesterday and hoping it will be charged enough it will start on Sunday for the dyno day. Hahahaha!

What are you gonna do other than embarrass yourself?

Weeeeeeeee!!! Jail for everyone! Someone call Ryan up and tell him where we will be!

No worries. You will have dead last locked in, unless Donnie races too of course. You guys can fight over last place. :favorites37:

Might be embarrassing you, fancy man

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 01:45 PM

Dayum!!!!!!!! Shots fired

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 01:58 PM

Ha! You must have some of Strokd's magic pixie dust that with your driving skills makes your car faster than everyone else's. Hahaha!

Your stock Z won't be the first one I've put a football field on. Bring your big boy pants. :favorites37:

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 01:59 PM
Dayum!!!!!!!! Shots fired

He's shooting blanks and he knows it.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 02:13 PM
Must be nice not to worry about missing 4th. Lol

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 02:20 PM
Must be nice not to worry about missing 4th. Lol

Says the guy who can barely get out of the waterbox from doing burnouts in 1st gear standing on the rev-limiter....

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 02:27 PM
Says the guy who can barely get out of the waterbox from doing burnouts in 1st gear standing on the rev-limiter....

Would had been fine if it weren't for the tune. And don't say it wasn't cause my car went into limp mode 5 other times.

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 02:35 PM
Would had been fine if it weren't for the tune. And don't say it wasn't cause my car went into limp mode 5 other times.

LOL, no way. That was all you on that one. Anyone with any sort of experience or common sense knows that burnouts should be done in 2nd gear and NOT bouncing off the rev-limiter. You are flat wrong on that one.

After that 1st burnout of yours, the car was most likely hurt and going into limp mode to protect itself. That had NOTHING to do with the tune. If TS was at fault on that, I would say so, but that was all you.

Every one standing around your car was going "holy shit, wtf is that guy doing?!!" while you were bouncing it off the rev limiter. lol

blownaltered
11-21-2014, 02:37 PM
LOL, no way. That was all you on that one. Anyone with any sort of experience or common sense knows that burnouts should be done in 2nd gear and NOT bouncing off the rev-limiter. You are flat wrong on that one.

After that 1st burnout of yours, the car was most likely hurt and going into limp mode to protect itself. That had NOTHING to do with the tune. If TS was at fault on that, I would say so, but that was all you.

Every one standing around your car was going "holy shit, wtf is that guy doing?!!" while you were bouncing it off the rev limiter. lol

Didn't he also do one in reverse?

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 02:38 PM

Let's see here, one your buddy Clint told me to do it in first so I did. Second first time to the track in 10 plus years. And third it went into limp mode 5 other times after the track. So I'll wait to see what you have to say now.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 02:39 PM
Didn't he also do one in reverse?

Negative dickhead I mean donnie

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 02:51 PM
Let's see here, one your buddy Clint told me to do it in first so I did. Second first time to the track in 10 plus years. And third it went into limp mode 5 other times after the track. So I'll wait to see what you have to say now.

Oh come on, Clint would NEVER tell you to burnout on the rev limiter. lol. If he told you to do a first gear burnout, it's most likely cuz you had a super tall tire on it and your car makes SHIT for torque (mod motor thing, not just your car) so it needed help getting the tires going. I was standing 5 feet from Clint while you were doing your burn out and when you started bouncing it off the limiter, Clint started waving his arms to get your to stop but you kept going. Once you did stop, the car bogged then went into limp mode.

As I said, the car was most likely hurt during that burnout so it's no surprise that it went into limp mode. It is what it is, you fucked up, shit happens. I'm sure you won't do it again. lol

BERT
11-21-2014, 03:21 PM
Ha! You must have some of Strokd's magic pixie dust that with your driving skills makes your car faster than everyone else's. Hahaha!

Your stock Z won't be the first one I've put a football field on. Bring your big boy pants. :favorites37:

How does that saying go?? Be careful for what you wish for :D

BlackStang08
11-21-2014, 03:28 PM

And this was in the middle of summer on a very humid day. So right now it's probably between 550-560 rwhp. I'll find out at HPP toys for tots dyno day.

Awesome. Is that spray or all motor?

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Awesome. Is that spray or all motor?

All motor. His car made like 522rw. He's just stroking himself saying 560rw. lol

BlackStang08
11-21-2014, 03:36 PM
All motor. His car made like 522rw. He's just stroking himself saying 560rw. lol

lol. that's still impressive, though!

Dominic Toretto
11-21-2014, 03:39 PM
Troll call!

Anyway, I believe the GT350 will perform better than the hype. It's got all the equipment to do so. Wider tire print, at least 500hp larger displacement, larger brakes and if these magnetic shocks are worthy it should bring a win against the Z/28.

I am a bit disappointed in the new 5.0L though. AM tested it against a 2012 and the 2012 GT was faster down the track. But the new Mustangs seem more focused towards cornering with the IRS now. However, I think it was MT that tested the 15GT with performance pack against the 15SS1LE and the 1LE was faster. From their commentary, largely in part due to the springs, shocks and tires. The Camaros just grip so much better and are better composed on the track. Mustang still had the floaty feel to it.

Honestly, arguing taxes, dealer markup and interest of all things is all subjective. Interest is based on your credit, two people can go into a dealership, one leave with 0$ and another leave with 24%. It's just dumb to argue that. You'll pay taxes and shit on ANY car you buy. Dealer markup is only done at some dealerships. Some people paid dealer markup on C7s and many people did not. It's still a buyers market, if one dealership wants to hike up prices and they actually sell it to someone that could afford, then it wasn't too much for that person... they could afford it. If another buyer does 5 minutes of research, he'll find a car that he can afford. If you're going to argue price, argue MSRP because, anything after that is completely subjective to the individual.

-Alex

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 03:43 PM
I believe the Space Shuttle will perform as advertised because it has all the equiptment to do it. Surely, it won't blow up...

Anyone jumping on the bandwagon this early is a just a fan boi. No data, no real world reviews, nothing to go buy other than hype and excitement. We'll see what happens when its in the hands of real owners, rather than marketers and paid off journalists. The ZL1 had the same hype behind it and it proved to be slow as balls on the street. We'll see what happens.

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 03:47 PM
lol. that's still impressive, though!

Not bad for a lil 302. For the cost of it, could have gone boost, made more power and would have been more fun to drive with a fun powerband.

Mustangdude72
11-21-2014, 03:55 PM
Well at least we're back on topic..

Dominic Toretto
11-21-2014, 04:15 PM
I believe the Space Shuttle will perform as advertised because it has all the equiptment to do it. Surely, it won't blow up...

Anyone jumping on the bandwagon this early is a just a fan boi. No data, no real world reviews, nothing to go buy other than hype and excitement. We'll see what happens when its in the hands of real owners, rather than marketers and paid off journalists. The ZL1 had the same hype behind it and it proved to be slow as balls on the street. We'll see what happens.

Actually data is out. It's just not the data you want. Sure, it's not specific but, did you expect it to be since the car was just announced?

Sure it could fail but, then again, it could not. You seem to want to just accept that it will fail or have the exceedingly skeptical attitude right off the bat. Why do you need to shout "fan boi" just because people are excited about the new car?

-Alex

Mustangdude72
11-21-2014, 04:27 PM
actually data is out. It's just not the data you want. Sure, it's not specific but, did you expect it to be since the car was just announced?

Sure it could fail but, then again, it could not. You seem to want to just accept that it will fail or have the exceedingly skeptical attitude right off the bat. Why do you need to shout "fan boi" just because people are excited about the new car?

-alex
this!!!

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 04:37 PM

Um I posted a dyno graph numbnuts. With TS shitty tune yes 525 with HPP better tune 544rwhp and 442 rwtq. Damn I wonder some times if you don't read anything and just go off your small brain.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 04:39 PM
Not bad for a lil 302. For the cost of it, could have gone boost, made more power and would have been more fun to drive with a fun powerband.

Yet again my plan would had been cheaper and made more power then if I went boosted. Thanks again to TS for killing that.

Grandpa
11-21-2014, 04:47 PM
Actually data is out. It's just not the data you want. Sure, it's not specific but, did you expect it to be since the car was just announced?

-Alex

I'm always a skeptic of any make/model. I take anything I read from the magazines with a grain of salt knowing they are merely paid advertisers in disguise. I always wait to see when they get in the hands of owners to see how a new car will perform.

As for people being excited, I have NO issue with that at all. It's when it's taken to another level and people start bench racing a car before they even see one in person I find abit absurd. Throwing around terms like "world class" and beating on cars that cost three times as much before the cars even hit a track is silly.

Um I posted a dyno graph numbnuts. With TS shitty tune yes 525 with HPP better tune 544rwhp and 442 rwtq. Damn I wonder some times if you don't read anything and just go off your small brain.

Not too bad. Sorry about those torque numbers though.. lol

Yet again my plan would had been cheaper and made more power then if I went boosted. Thanks again to TS for killing that.

TS is da debil!!!!!

BERT
11-21-2014, 05:00 PM

Cheaper and make more power. Isn't that an oxymoron??

Dominic Toretto
11-21-2014, 05:11 PM
I'm always a skeptic of any make/model. I take anything I read from the magazines with a grain of salt knowing they are merely paid advertisers in disguise. I always wait to see when they get in the hands of owners to see how a new car will perform.

As for people being excited, I have NO issue with that at all. It's when it's taken to another level and people start bench racing a car before they even see one in person I find abit absurd. Throwing around terms like "world class" and beating on cars that cost three times as much before the cars even hit a track is silly.

But the magazines have not tested the car yet. They don't have access to the car to test it lol. The claims made so far are directly from Ford and I am pretty sure they would be aware of just how much power the engine makes, what shocks, springs, etc etc that they put on the car. When the Z/28 came out, did you doubt that it had an LS7 or magnetic suspension? No. That's all I am saying, with the information Ford has provided and based on the existing platform, everything looks to be a winner as far as track capabilities.

What about the existing stats make you seem skeptical? 500+hp? Magnetic shocks? Stiffer springs? IIRC larger antiroll bars? Tremec 6 speed? More aggressive tires? So far none of those things seem bad.

Of course we don't know what will happen but, so far the car looks promising. What's to argue about that?

Bench racing, sure I agree that's somewhat silly but, my statement against the Z/28 is simply based on the existing information. I don't see that assumption really looking to absurd but, to each their own.

-Alex

BERT
11-21-2014, 06:11 PM
Don't think he's doubting anything about what's on the car. He's doubting what the car will actually do instead of what Ford people say the car will do. Steve's wanting to see what the car will do when either a shop gets ahold of one or a person in Dallas is driving one on the streets.

I think I have that right lol

STROKD
11-21-2014, 07:06 PM

Looks good, def not a normal 5.0 curve, you should have no problems beating me. lmk when you want to give it a go.

BLK2012GT
11-21-2014, 10:06 PM
Looks good, def not a normal 5.0 curve, you should have no problems beating me. lmk when you want to give it a go.

Whenever man.

STROKD
11-22-2014, 10:06 AM
Whenever man.

You have a busier schedule than me, just prppose a time, and Ill try to see if my pos will be ready. Should be fun. I havent raced the car since 06.

Grandpa
11-22-2014, 11:40 AM
It hasnt been that long since we broke it, is it?

Mustangdude72
11-29-2014, 01:26 PM
A private event has been held where they announced that the starting price will be $52,995 with the option of a $2,995 tech pack and probably the same price for the track pack but nothing has been said about that

BLK2012GT
11-29-2014, 01:33 PM
Guess Steve and his know it all friends were wrong. Hahahahahahahaha

Lucky13
11-30-2014, 09:24 PM
He's pretty quiet since the big Toys for Tots thread.

BLK2012GT
11-30-2014, 11:38 PM
He's pretty quiet since the big Toys for Tots thread.

He got butthurt

STROKD
12-01-2014, 12:09 AM

All I said was it wasnt going to be worth what they ask, NO MUSTANG is...

just sayin.:favorites37:

foofinator
12-01-2014, 01:59 AM

What the fuck is differential calculus?

STROKD
12-01-2014, 11:44 AM
What the fuck is differential calculus?

Dont you have a BS in rocket science engineering? Might want a refund bro...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_calculus

BERT
12-01-2014, 02:53 PM

Is this what you're getting next, Jeff? or the gt500?

rlhay2
12-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Whomever gets one, please turbo it and get back to me!

BERT
12-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Whomever gets one, please turbo it and get back to me!

LOL, Ronnie, you holding out for one of these now?

BLK2012GT
12-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Is this what you're getting next, Jeff? or the gt500?

I thought LSX is the only way to go? Lol

BERT
12-01-2014, 05:40 PM
I thought LSX is the only way to go? Lol

When did I say that? I was just wanting something different. Now, don't avoid the question, whatcha gettin? :D

BLK2012GT
12-01-2014, 05:41 PM
When did I say that? I was just wanting something different. Now, don't avoid the question, whatcha gettin? :D

I can honestly say I have no clue.

BERT
12-01-2014, 05:52 PM
I can honestly say I have no clue.

Ok, then what are you wanting? lol

rlhay2
12-01-2014, 06:35 PM
LOL, Ronnie, you holding out for one of these now?

Not yet...but this motor with turbos could be a monster.

Then again, the C7 Z06 convertible has promise too.
I worry that I enjoy driving pony/muscle cars more than "sports cars".

BERT
12-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Not yet...but this motor with turbos could be a monster.

Then again, the C7 Z06 convertible has promise too.
I worry that I enjoy driving pony/muscle cars more than "sports cars".

Nothing wrong with that!

foofinator
12-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Dont you have a BS in rocket science engineering? Might want a refund bro...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_calculus

I guess at community college they split it up into differential calculus and integral calculus - sorry. :favorites37:

In any event, integral calculus is what you would use to determine the area under a curve -- not 'differential' calculus.

Furthermore, I dare say after lurking on these forums for quite awhile, I understand why some feel that the 'joking' Mustang hate has gotten stale.

If I'm not mistaken, I've got a Mustang faster than at least the vast majority of the naysayers (*cough* STROKD *cough*). It exists, in real life, is running, and all this on a setup that's at least 7 years old. By the time certain shit talkers have something that's faster, the 2015 GT I just bought (another real life car that actually exists :iranmaybe:) will have twins.

EDIT: Oh yeah, my Cobra has a mod motor too.

:xmasorlyflag:

:party28:

BlackStang08
12-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Congrats on the 2015. What color did you get?

foofinator
12-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Another yellow one.

BlackStang08
12-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Sweet. With the black performance pack wheels?

foofinator
12-01-2014, 11:44 PM
Sweet. With the black performance pack wheels?

Yep. Did the performance pack and Recaro seats. No nav, no blind spot monitoring, no bigger sound system, no spoiler.

I haven't gotten to drive it yet - but hopefully will be able to make it to Dallas to play with it on Saturday. :handshake:

BlackStang08
12-02-2014, 05:05 AM
Sounds awesome!

BERT
12-02-2014, 11:26 AM
Yep. Did the performance pack and Recaro seats. No nav, no blind spot monitoring, no bigger sound system, no spoiler.

I haven't gotten to drive it yet - but hopefully will be able to make it to Dallas to play with it on Saturday. :handshake:

Congrats, Jeremy. It was nice meeting you at TI

STROKD
12-02-2014, 12:20 PM
I guess at community college they split it up into differential calculus and integral calculus - sorry. :favorites37:

In any event, integral calculus is what you would use to determine the area under a curve -- not 'differential' calculus.

Furthermore, I dare say after lurking on these forums for quite awhile, I understand why some feel that the 'joking' Mustang hate has gotten stale.

If I'm not mistaken, I've got a Mustang faster than at least the vast majority of the naysayers (*cough* STROKD *cough*). It exists, in real life, is running, and all this on a setup that's at least 7 years old. By the time certain shit talkers have something that's faster, the 2015 GT I just bought (another real life car that actually exists :iranmaybe:) will have twins.

EDIT: Oh yeah, my Cobra has a mod motor too.

:xmasorlyflag:

:party28:
Your cobra went about as fast in the TI event race as my car went in the quarter mile with no traction. I also beat Mannys tt cobra which also went faster than your car and made more power... so an irrelevant race where you jumped and refused a rematch when i was pulling on you like you were in a Kia is irrelevant. Your new car with twins will also be slow, you should have listened to steve and bought a corvette.

My car now has no relevance on anything since i dont have the money to finish it, but that doesnt change any fact that mod motors suck dick and are slow.

foofinator
12-02-2014, 09:30 PM
I'm irrelevant

Yep.

STROKD
12-03-2014, 02:18 PM
Yep.

I agree with you. Esp on a mod motor site. :)