PDA

View Full Version : RX7's inferiorty complex thread

BLK2012GT
10-03-2014, 03:34 PM
I told him I'm down to race him from a dig, roll, or whatever and he agreed to it but never heard from him again.

Grandpa
10-03-2014, 06:10 PM
I told him I'm down to race him from a dig, roll, or whatever and he agreed to it but never heard from him again.

You're full of shit. Haha! Nic accused me of having a bottle and you didn't know about that rumor I guess. After that, your interest greatly changed. I opened the trunk to let you look, Nic got scared said it was hidden behind all the stuff in my trunk and you walked off to talk to the wife. Nic then came back to challenge Donnie to race knowing he has a 185rw advantage over Donnie who told Nic to fuck off. LMAO. Donnie was there the whole time to see it all go down.

There is nothing to be "scared" over. I will race win or lose. It's your group of buddies that are afraid to race. You guys talk SO much trash to eachother that everyone is afraid to race unless they know they will for a fact win otherwise they have to face the wrath and ridicule of the group.

I've lost races before, I will lose again in the future. It's all about having fun to me. I'm down to race you. Should be a good run!

blownaltered
10-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Wtf is this bullshit. Steve was all for any race you two wanted but nobody wanted to run. Nick was scared to race, he was like a girl looking at a 12" dick, he wanted to try it but was afraid it was going to hurt to much. As for Nick calling me out to a race, just shows how chicken shit he is to run anybody. If you have to call out a car that makes almost 200hp less then you aren't to confident in your ride. I guess I wouldn't be confident either if I went 7.8s with almost 700hp. So boys step up Steve will run you. So next time your out put on your big boy pants and lets do this shit.

downtime!
10-03-2014, 07:55 PM
LOL! Well, that shit got real, real fast.

I've never understood the whole being afraid of losing thing. You built it to have fun with, and I can promise you that you didn't build the fastest car in the world. Have fun, do some races, hopefully you win more than you lose, and other than that, who the f_ck cares?

There's another one that used to hang out here that had the same phobia. Thought he had a fast car, which he did, then started hanging around the really fast guys and getting spanked a regular basis. Didn't have the money to keep up, so he got out.

It's supposed to be about fun, and if it ain't fun, you aren't doing right.

MnemonicGhost
10-03-2014, 11:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6-fskZimu4#t=39

Grandpa
10-04-2014, 02:30 AM
LOL! Well, that shit got real, real fast.

I've never understood the whole being afraid of losing thing. You built it to have fun with, and I can promise you that you didn't build the fastest car in the world. Have fun, do some races, hopefully you win more than you lose, and other than that, who the f_ck cares?

There's another one that used to hang out here that had the same phobia. Thought he had a fast car, which he did, then started hanging around the really fast guys and getting spanked a regular basis. Didn't have the money to keep up, so he got out.

It's supposed to be about fun, and if it ain't fun, you aren't doing right.

Agreed 100%.

BLK2012GT
10-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Steve is still slow and skurrrd and probably still miss 4th with an auto. Lmao:chewie:

Grandpa
10-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Scared of your turd? Bahahahahahaha

*breathe*

Bahahahahahah!!

BLK2012GT
10-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Laugh it off, it's a good way to hide how scared you are.

Grandpa
10-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Laugh it off, it's a good way to hide how scared you are.

The only thing I'm scared of is all the parts that will be flying my direction when your heap blows up from you standing on the rev-limiter attempting to do a burn out like a 16 yr old kid in a Honda. lol

Lucky13
10-05-2014, 09:40 AM
You guys are a trip!

re-rx7
10-05-2014, 05:59 PM
So what happened?

BLK2012GT
10-05-2014, 06:10 PM
Nothing, old man didn't show up in his recall POS.

re-rx7
10-05-2014, 06:43 PM

figures

blownaltered
10-05-2014, 09:05 PM

I don't recall you guys having a time or place for a race. What is he psychic and supposed to know when to show up. Let's see Chevy has recalls and ford has mod motors that break at stock power. Boy I think I will take the lsx motor. Don't worry when you guys set up your race, Steve will bust one off in your cars ass.

BLK2012GT
10-05-2014, 09:06 PM
I don't recall you guys having a time or place for a race. What is he psychic and supposed to know when to show up. Let's see Chevy has recalls and ford has mod motors that break at stock power. Boy I think I will take the lsx motor. Don't worry when you guys set up your race, Steve will bust one off in your cars ass.

Ahhh that's so cute defending your bf.

Grandpa
10-05-2014, 09:13 PM

I was there Friday night. You must have been hiding in a corner somewhere. Lol

blownaltered
10-05-2014, 09:44 PM
I was there Friday night. You must have been hiding in a corner somewhere. Lol

He and Nick were off playing spin the bottle. I'm just gonna guess since nick is half Jeff's size he is the woman in the relationship. Lol

Grandpa
10-05-2014, 09:46 PM

He and Nick were off playing spin the bottle. I'm just gonna guess since nick is half Jeff's size he is the woman in the relationship. Lol

Hehhehehehe.

re-rx7
10-05-2014, 10:27 PM

That makes sense fuck the car the motor goes in all you need is the motor. GM sucks the rhino penis.

blownaltered
10-06-2014, 12:04 AM
That makes sense fuck the car the motor goes in all you need is the motor. GM sucks the rhino penis.

You act like ford doesn't have recalls as well. I guess you can't buy a car by any manufacturer because you don't like recalls. Give me a break with this shit already. Coyote motors are known to have issues and lets not even talk about their 6 speed transmissions.

Grandpa
10-06-2014, 12:06 AM

No one can take anything you say seriously considering that slow POF you drive. lmao.

STROKD
10-06-2014, 01:33 PM
No one can take anything you say seriously considering that slow POF you drive. lmao.

Agreed. And im not sure anyone cares either.

BLK2012GT
10-06-2014, 01:51 PM
Just FYI I'm fucking around with Steve cause this site is dead and boring now. So Donnie you don't need to get your panties in a wad.

re-rx7
10-06-2014, 04:43 PM
You act like ford doesn't have recalls as well. I guess you can't buy a car by any manufacturer because you don't like recalls. Give me a break with this shit already. Coyote motors are known to have issues and lets not even talk about their 6 speed transmissions.
yea some recalls but 20 million + somehoe seems significant doesnt it? Especially with brand new vettes spinning rod bearings! LOL

Bring that fat ass sedan to some corners and i will teach you the way. you waitied till i decided to leave before saying anything last time.

Grandpa
10-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Just FYI I'm fucking around with Steve cause this site is dead and boring now. So Donnie you don't need to get your panties in a wad.

It's all in fun, Jeff. I enjoy the racing banter. Donnie is just trying to ruffle your feathers back for fun. I don't think anyone here is taking it seriously.

Grandpa
10-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Bring that fat ass sedan to some corners and i will teach you the way. you waitied till i decided to leave before saying anything last time.

Say anything about what? I don't care about your turd. You can think whatever you want, doesn't make a fuck to me. lol.

re-rx7
10-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Say anything about what? I don't care about your turd. You can think whatever you want, doesn't make a fuck to me. lol.

LOL what a coincendence I dont care about that turd you drive as well. LOL:chewie:

My car is sloooooooooooooooow.

STROKD
10-06-2014, 06:07 PM
LOL what a coincendence I dont care about that turd you drive as well. LOL:chewie:

My car is sloooooooooooooooow.

Why do you post when no one cares about your go cart or anything you have to say is worthless?

Grandpa
10-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Why do you post when no one cares about your go cart or anything you have to say is worthless?

It's an obvious attempt at being relevant, but as usual he failed miserably. lmao.

re-rx7
10-06-2014, 06:26 PM

This go kart beat the new GTI's ass in the Motortrend 10 best. Also beat the STI. LOL

http://www.motortrend.com/features/performance/1409_2014_motor_trends_best_drivers_car/

Still waiting for you slow ass.

re-rx7
10-06-2014, 06:29 PM
It's an obvious attempt at being relevant, but as usual he failed miserably. lmao.

awwwww:)

blownaltered
10-06-2014, 09:26 PM

That's funny shit, that is the exact same thing I'm doing. I figure I could ruffle some feathers and get some entertainment out of it. This site has been dead for a while but when these threads pop up I get some much needed laughter.

STROKD
10-06-2014, 09:33 PM
This go kart beat the new GTI's ass in the Motortrend 10 best. Also beat the STI. LOL

http://www.motortrend.com/features/performance/1409_2014_motor_trends_best_drivers_car/

Still waiting for you slow ass.

Only because its cheap. The gti was faster around the track in the car and drivers best track times in various cars test... my slow ass has a detuned 600 rw road race car... the gti is getting traded for a 15R when they hit the lot... i already have my salesman calling me when they get the first blue dsg off the truck... but Im sure your super duper car can outrun it too. Lols

re-rx7
10-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Only because its cheap. The gti was faster around the track in the car and drivers best track times in various cars test... my slow ass has a detuned 600 rw road race car... the gti is getting traded for a 15R when they hit the lot... i already have my salesman calling me when they get the first blue dsg off the truck... but Im sure your super duper car can outrun it too. Lols

Actually i bet monies it can(see sig). LOL Super duper GOLF R Lol. Focus RS is around the corner....
Only because its cheap?. Is that why it beat the STI as well? The Gti has shitty handling and is not a track car. Only reason it has faster times is the power and gearbox.

Edit: That car is gonna start at 36k!! bwhahaa

STROKD
10-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Actually i bet monies it can(see sig). LOL Super duper GOLF R Lol. Focus RS is around the corner....
Only because its cheap?. Is that why it beat the STI as well? The Gti has shitty handling and is not a track car. Only reason it has faster times is the power and gearbox.

Edit: That car is gonna start at 36k!! bwhahaa

Shitty handling? Have you driven one? It handles similar to my mom's old Carrera, which is a horribly regarded car in the handling department. Lawlz.

Is 36 k too much for you? For the cost its a bargain. The Autobahn we have now was almost 34 3 years ago... Its a cheap and nice daily driver for my wife... makes more sense than a 335 does financially(her other choice), which is more expensive and not as fun to drive.

Grandpa
10-07-2014, 01:25 AM
Is 36 k too much for you?.

If you had seen seen the jalopy he drives you wouldnt be asking that question. Quit arguing with him its a waste of time. Lol

STROKD
10-07-2014, 08:59 AM
If you had seen seen the jalopy he drives you wouldnt be asking that question. Quit arguing with him its a waste of time. Lol

Oh i concur, he just made it seem like I was buyin a Huracan!

re-rx7
10-07-2014, 07:08 PM

Jalopy? LOL My rx7 would own that fucking V. This new setup is gonna be even more wicked. Half Bridge. Funny story your V cost what 40k? LOL yea you're big time! LOL

re-rx7
10-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Shitty handling? Have you driven one? It handles similar to my mom's old Carrera, which is a horribly regarded car in the handling department. Lawlz.

Is 36 k too much for you? For the cost its a bargain. The Autobahn we have now was almost 34 3 years ago... Its a cheap and nice daily driver for my wife... makes more sense than a 335 does financially(her other choice), which is more expensive and not as fun to drive.

Why spend more for less? 35k is alot considering it isnt much faster and finished lower in almost every test its compared to a lowly fiesta. LOL

JDMLOL
10-07-2014, 08:05 PM
My gti was a fun car, but I dumped it for the mustang because I could smell trouble coming. Every vehicle that I or my family had driven up until that gti had literally been turn key and drive for well over 100k with nothing more than routine maintenance. Mainly ford and GM vehicles. At two years old and 60k my gti was idling rough cold and giving me a blinking cel. I had no idea what it was but I began reading horror stories of other people and their fairly low mileage volkswagens/audis shitting the bed for a lack of better words. Hell, I had a coworker with a nice gli snap the timing belt before the service interval. Like 60ish k? I didn't want to drop big money for that great German "engineering". It's all hype and over engineering just to make money after warranty. I still like volkswagens but would never own anything Euro again out of warranty except a volvo.

re-rx7
10-07-2014, 08:08 PM
My gti was a fun car, but I dumped it for the mustang because I could smell trouble coming. Every vehicle that I or my family had driven up until that gti had literally been turn key and drive for well over 100k with nothing more than routine maintenance. Mainly ford and GM vehicles. At two years old and 60k my gti was idling rough cold and giving me a blinking cel. I had no idea what it was but I began reading horror stories of other people and their fairly low mileage volkswagens/audis shitting the bed for a lack of better words. Hell, I had a coworker with a nice gli snap the timing belt before the service interval. Like 60ish k? I didn't want to drop big money for that great German "engineering". It's all hype and over engineering just to make money after warranty. I still like volkswagens but would never own anything Euro again out of warranty except a volvo.

Most likely carbon buildup they had problems with for quite awhile up to 2010 I believe.

JDMLOL
10-07-2014, 08:13 PM
Most likely carbon buildup they had problems with for quite awhile up to 2010 I believe.

Mine was a 2010. That's what I suspected but didn't want to mess with it and keep throwing money at it. I had money to get the mustang so I traded that puppy in.

garner
10-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Jalopy? LOL My rx7 would own that fucking V. This new setup is gonna be even more wicked. Half Bridge. Funny story your V cost what 40k? LOL yea you're big time! LOL

Yupp because performance is totally what makes a car a jalopy or not :emotions33: Your rx7 is almost 30 years old and has nowhere near the convenience features of his V. So yes, it's a jalopy

Even my car is a jalopy compared to his V

re-rx7
10-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Yupp because performance is totally what makes a car a jalopy or not :emotions33: Your rx7 is almost 30 years old and has nowhere near the convenience features of his V. So yes, it's a jalopy

Even my car is a jalopy compared to his V

Well fuck in that case my fiesta has AC, Recaros, Auto climate control, nav, moonroof? bwwahaa Got a little brown on your nose.:lewx4:

re-rx7
10-07-2014, 09:27 PM
Mine was a 2010. That's what I suspected but didn't want to mess with it and keep throwing money at it. I had money to get the mustang so I traded that puppy in.

The S5 guys had it bad. That was a high perf model and they were having to dissassemble the motors at 50k for cleaning!

Grandpa
10-07-2014, 09:44 PM

I'm sure your asshole appreciates the time off with all that shit coming out of your mouth but give it rest already. No one other than you for a moment could believe any part of that nonsense. Lmao

re-rx7
10-07-2014, 09:48 PM
This fucking guy^ LOL

garner
10-07-2014, 11:03 PM
Well fuck in that case my fiesta has AC, Recaros, Auto climate control, nav, moonroof? bwwahaa Got a little brown on your nose.:lewx4:

But you don't have suede, cooled seats, memory seats, etc. Plus it's a fiesta. None of your cars compare to a v, simple as that. A fiesta with all those features is still lower class than a v, and therefore a jalopy :p

But I will say, my 5.0 is a jalopy compared to yours cause I only have power seat :(

re-rx7
10-07-2014, 11:18 PM
But you don't have suede, cooled seats, memory seats, etc. Plus it's a fiesta. None of your cars compare to a v, simple as that. A fiesta with all those features is still lower class than a v, and therefore a jalopy :p

But I will say, my 5.0 is a jalopy compared to yours cause I only have power seat :(

suede and memory seats lol Your argument is seats......:Plugged:

All of my cars compared to a V? Hell the fiesta is way more advanced than some shit pushrod motor. LOL

re-rx7
10-07-2014, 11:31 PM
someone has the butthurt.

garner
10-07-2014, 11:54 PM
And your argument is that performance makes your car not a jalopy, aka the typical Honda guy argument. Performance doesn't determine whether or not a car is a jalopy, the condition and comfort features do

I'm so glad you've accepted that you're butthurt :)

re-rx7
10-07-2014, 11:56 PM
And your argument is that performance makes your car not a jalopy, aka the typical Honda guy argument. Performance doesn't determine whether or not a car is a jalopy, the condition and comfort features do

I'm so glad you've accepted that you're butthurt :)

So the conditon and confort sets apart the jalopies? So damn My fiesta is way up there on the non jalopy list!! :chewie:

garner
10-08-2014, 12:07 AM
But compared to the V, it's still a jalopy :)

Lmao just realized the thread name change

STROKD
10-08-2014, 11:25 AM

Well said, but not to sound like a dick, I trade my dailies every 2-3 years. I take care of em, keep them nice, then off to a new one. I dont like maintenance either, so keeping them new keeps that worry off my mind. I lease usually and they hold their value so well, that the payment is cheaper than buying a Ford like the Focus or even Fiesta... since I dont keep em, Id rather have a nicer car for less money a month. Having a car for 100 k miles is 10 years of driving for me, and Ive only kept 2 cars in ny life over 10 years, and they are in my sig.

re-rx7
10-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Well said, but not to sound like a dick, I trade my dailies every 2-3 years. I take care of em, keep them nice, then off to a new one. I dont like maintenance either, so keeping them new keeps that worry off my mind. I lease usually and they hold their value so well, that the payment is cheaper than buying a Ford like the Focus or even Fiesta... since I dont keep em, Id rather have a nicer car for less money a month. Having a car for 100 k miles is 10 years of driving for me, and Ive only kept 2 cars in ny life over 10 years, and they are in my sig.

You are absolutely correct in leasing. You live in town and I don't blame you one bit. If I could lease I would but where I live I have to drive 30 miles on way to go somewhere. Lol

STROKD
10-08-2014, 02:32 PM
You are absolutely correct in leasing. You live in town and I don't blame you one bit. If I could lease I would but where I live I have to drive 30 miles on way to go somewhere. Lol

Might be cheaper to move if thats a permanent thing... unless u live with family free or something. Even a paid off house is sellable, use that and pay cash for a house closer to civilization. Never understood appeal of living in the sticks.

Grandpa
10-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Never understood appeal of living in the sticks.

It's quiet.

No traffic.

More privacy.

It's not crowded.

Less light pollution and can actually see the stars at night.

Burn outs on country roads with no one to bitch about it.

If you have enough property -

1) you can shoot guns

2) ride ATV's/dirt bikes

3) ride horses

I can't wait to move out onto some property in the sticks!

re-rx7
10-08-2014, 03:00 PM
It's quiet.

No traffic.

More privacy.

It's not crowded.

Less light pollution and can actually see the stars at night.

Burn outs on country roads with no one to bitch about it.

If you have enough property -

1) you can shoot guns

2) ride ATV's/dirt bikes

3) ride horses

I can't wait to move out onto some property in the sticks!

You could survive an Ebola outbreak lol

BERT
10-08-2014, 03:03 PM
Here's what I've learned in this thread.

STROKD is buying a Huracan!!!!!!!!!

and RX7 is arguing about a Fiesta.................... a Fiesta.

Grandpa
10-08-2014, 03:06 PM

Exactly. lol

STROKD
10-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Here's what I've learned in this thread.

STROKD is buying a Huracan!!!!!!!!!

Bert, there is a high likelihood of that happening, even though you were joking. Just wont be for about 5-7 years.

BERT
10-08-2014, 03:39 PM
Bert, there is a high likelihood of that happening, even though you were joking. Just wont be for about 5-7 years.

That would be sweet

Grandpa
10-08-2014, 04:13 PM

Wut..

blownaltered
10-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Wut..

He better hope his dad doesn't read this

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/blownaltered/spendinginheritance_zpsd99e5c77.jpg (http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/blownaltered/media/spendinginheritance_zpsd99e5c77.jpg.html)

Dominic Toretto
10-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Now we're back to the glory days. So who's dad is stronger?

-Alex

STROKD
10-09-2014, 12:17 PM

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/blownaltered/spendinginheritance_zpsd99e5c77.jpg (http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/blownaltered/media/spendinginheritance_zpsd99e5c77.jpg.html)

U r on the right track, but my parents arent that old...

re-rx7
10-10-2014, 03:27 PM

I LOL'd :favorites37:

re-rx7
10-13-2014, 04:11 PM
FYI for everyone. Trip to talimena coming up this sunday. Quite a few people going. JAred Holt and some of his friends from OKC and a few guys from dallas. Lets see how those vettes fair!

BERT
11-06-2014, 12:31 PM
So did anybody in this thread ever race?

STROKD
11-06-2014, 01:19 PM
So did anybody in this thread ever race?

Nope.

BERT
11-06-2014, 01:24 PM
Yeah I think I knew the answer already

STROKD
11-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Yeah I think I knew the answer already

Id like to run your z... :)

BERT
11-06-2014, 03:14 PM

I'll let you know the next time I'm supposed to be in town.

Grandpa
11-06-2014, 03:15 PM

On foot? Lol

BERT
11-06-2014, 03:24 PM
on foot? Lol

lmao

BERT
11-06-2014, 11:50 PM
Come to think of it, let's throw Donnie into the mix too and I can kill two verts with one stone :D

STROKD
11-06-2014, 11:59 PM
I'll let you know the next time I'm supposed to be in town.

Ok sounds good, I need a day notice to charge the battery and get fresh gas. And I doubt Donnie will race, hes already mentioned he doesnt want to break his car. I dont want to break mine, bit I dont think Ill have to drive it 100 percent.

Grandpa
11-06-2014, 11:59 PM
Niiiice.

BERT
11-07-2014, 12:10 AM
Ok sounds good, I need a day notice to charge the battery and get fresh gas. And I doubt Donnie will race, hes already mentioned he doesnt want to break his car. I dont want to break mine, bit I dont think Ill have to drive it 100 percent.

LMAO!! Drive it however you need to, but when you lose I don't want to hear about not driving 100%

Grandpa
11-07-2014, 12:10 AM
I get the winner. =)

BERT
11-07-2014, 12:20 AM
I get the winner. =)

Bully

STROKD
11-07-2014, 12:19 PM
LMAO!! Drive it however you need to, but when you lose I don't want to hear about not driving 100%

No excuses, just shake your hand and thank you for the race. Im not 25 anymore, dont have to win every race and rationalize every loss. Really just dont gaf anymore, just an excuse to take the cover off the car and move it for a few hours. I need to put my vw race wheels above the car anyway, good time to do both.

BERT
11-07-2014, 12:32 PM
No excuses, just shake your hand and thank you for the race. Im not 25 anymore, dont have to win every race and rationalize every loss. Really just dont gaf anymore, just an excuse to take the cover off the car and move it for a few hours. I need to put my vw race wheels above the car anyway, good time to do both.

Same here, man. Many o cars out there are faster than mine lol

Grandpa
11-07-2014, 12:38 PM

LOL...uh huh..

I've got...oceanfront property in Arizona....

Grandpa
11-07-2014, 12:38 PM
Same here, man. Many o cars out there are faster than mine lol

Starting with mine! :favorites37:

BERT
11-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Starting with mine! :favorites37:

You better hope it's faster than mine :devilfinger:

blownaltered
11-07-2014, 03:36 PM
You better hope it's faster than mine :devilfinger:

If not he is going to set that shit box on fire in front of everybody at the meet.

BERT
11-07-2014, 03:39 PM
If not he is going to set that shit box on fire in front of everybody at the meet.

LOL, i'll bring the match just in case

Grandpa
11-07-2014, 03:44 PM
LOL, i'll bring the match just in case

You have about the same odds of beating me as getting laid without paying for it from one of your hillbilly country hookers. :favorites37:

Grandpa
11-07-2014, 03:46 PM

Dont pay that angry ginger any attention. His shitbox couodnt get out of its own way.

blownaltered
11-07-2014, 03:48 PM
You have about the same odds of beating me as getting laid without paying for it from one of your hillbilly country hookers. :favorites37:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/blownaltered/hillbillygirl_zps6302f080.png (http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/blownaltered/media/hillbillygirl_zps6302f080.png.html)

BERT
11-07-2014, 04:00 PM

It's looking up for me then!!! Those bitches be free! :anitoof:

blownaltered
11-07-2014, 05:17 PM
It's looking up for me then!!! Those bitches be free! :anitoof:

no, no its not

Grandpa
11-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Tube socks...jus sayin..

blownaltered
11-07-2014, 05:24 PM
I want to make love to Bert's mouth.

Grandpa
11-07-2014, 05:27 PM

Whoa....

BERT
11-07-2014, 05:41 PM

You sick fuck

BERT
11-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Donnie, does your wife know about your deep dark secret about men?

BERT
11-07-2014, 05:46 PM
Tube socks...jus sayin..

and WTF does that have to do with anything?

BERT
11-07-2014, 05:46 PM
and I just saw my given sig. SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

BERT
11-07-2014, 05:56 PM
AND MY LOCATION AND THINGY BELOW MY NAME!!!!

what an asshole

Grandpa
11-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Hehehehehhehehehhe!!!

blownaltered
11-07-2014, 06:03 PM
Donnie, does your wife know about your deep dark secret about men?

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/blownaltered/gayshush_zpsb471ff5a.png (http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/blownaltered/media/gayshush_zpsb471ff5a.png.html)

BERT
11-07-2014, 06:06 PM
I don't want to know what you had to google to find that. Yikes

Grandpa
11-07-2014, 06:13 PM
I don't want to know what you had to google to find that. Yikes

As quickly as he posted, I'm suspecting he already had it... lol

blownaltered
11-07-2014, 06:23 PM
As quickly as he posted, I'm suspecting he already had it... lol

I just got mad google skills.

Grandpa
11-07-2014, 06:28 PM
I just got mad google skills.

Nice avatar..

blownaltered
11-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Nice avatar..
Your going to make me get custom plates for my car. I was looking at ICEBBY for a while

Grandpa
11-07-2014, 06:31 PM
your going to make me get custom plates for my car. I was looking at icebby for a while

lol!

blownaltered
11-07-2014, 06:38 PM
lol!

If it wasn't for the plates being ridiculously over priced I would have done it by now but fuck paying 300 bucks for plates

STROKD
11-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Yep, price is stupid... 40 dollar custom plates ftw. gonna keep em both forever, likely end up on different cars eventually

foofinator
11-15-2014, 03:47 PM
My bone stock NPI 2V is faster than Steve. Not sure what all the fuss is about.

I'll call Clint to see if he has availability to fix the flat tire and clean the dirty windshield, and we should put something together for January, perhaps at red line.

You should give me the hit. :) If you take off first, the loud noise might scare me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/foofinator/GT.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/foofinator/media/GT.jpg.html)

Grandpa
11-15-2014, 04:50 PM
1) Your pile of shit has no chance against my shitbox.

2) Redline closed is out of business being turned into a flea market or some shit.

foofinator
11-16-2014, 02:53 AM
1) Your pile of shit has no chance against my shitbox.

2) Redline closed is out of business being turned into a flea market or some shit.

You better race me before I do my next mod: window tint.

Grandpa
11-16-2014, 03:10 AM
You better race me before I do my next mod: window tint.

I wouldn't want to be seen in that heap either...