PDA

View Full Version : Winter Weather...

Eaglei532
10-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Do you guys put your cars up for the winter?

Grandpa
10-02-2012, 07:16 PM
No. As long as it's not bad, wet weather, I will drive my car. I like the cold, hate the intense heat here in Texas.

DirtyD
10-02-2012, 07:29 PM
My previous vehicle was exposed to all elements. Now I have a garage for the car, and the only time it will be subject to the elements will be when I'm driving and can't cover it, or am somewhere I can garage it.

03MachMe
10-02-2012, 11:14 PM
Since this one is my daily wont have much choice. Now if the wife and I are going somewhere 9/10 we will take her SUV, after the new factor wears off this one.

Emwun Garand
10-03-2012, 12:49 PM
No. As long as it's not bad, wet weather, I will drive my car. I like the cold, hate the intense heat here in Texas.

+1

I noticed last winter that the tires break loose a helluva lot easier in the cold though. Almost totaled my shit just getting on the highway, wasn't even showing off. Scared the hell out of me.

Bearded Banger
10-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Winter??? I don't think you guys know what "winter" is.

Phuck Phace
10-03-2012, 02:09 PM

It's that one day of light snow we get and everyone forgets how to drive.

Grandpa
10-03-2012, 02:10 PM
+1

I noticed last winter that the tires break loose a helluva lot easier in the cold though. Almost totaled my shit just getting on the highway, wasn't even showing off. Scared the hell out of me.

Hell yeah they do. You gotta respect a big power car in the cold. It will bite you in the ass with a quickness on cold pavement!

LOL, I'm the complete opposite of you. Growing up in southern California winter time is low 50's, sunny with an ocean breeze making it a lil chilly requiring a sweatshirt. Still wore shorts year round. ( I do mostly here too lol)

The coldest part of the year here is enough for me, I don't need that madness you had back there in Alaska! lol.

Grandpa
10-03-2012, 02:11 PM
It's that one day of light snow we get and everyone forgets how to drive.

That is no shit right there. A lil ice on the road and the city practically shuts down!

juiced86stang
10-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Mine stays in the garage if weather is bad. I'll take my truck or wifes explorer.

GunsUp
10-10-2012, 01:46 AM
If It's raining I'll keep her in the barn and drive my truck. Love driving the Coyote as it gets colder it just getting more more and pissed off the colder it gets. Love cold startups