PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Mustang

Dominic Toretto
08-03-2014, 10:11 PM
So let me get this straight. Ford integrates the cats into the headers now, so you MUST buy longtubes if you want to get rid of the cats, power increase by onle 15hp and tq increase by only 10hp, it's uglier and weighs more as well? Thank God I have a S197.

-Alex

Slow Five-O
08-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Which is why orders right now are lower than what they thought they'd be.

Disappointing. I'll take a 2014 on the cheap add the 15's are coming out.

STROKD
08-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Lol Ford fails again, yet they will somehow make record sales again like they always do.

46Tbird
08-05-2014, 08:59 AM
So let me get this straight. Ford integrates the cats into the headers now, so you MUST buy longtubes if you want to get rid of the cats,
You would "have to" buy headers to ditch the cats, but now you can keep your stock down tubes. Doesn't that beat buying longtubes AND a mid-pipe?

power increase by onle 15hp and tq increase by only 10hp,
This is model changeover 101. Upgrade to a new platform and bring over slightly modified drivetrains. The big changes will come in a few years. Besides, this year they are heralding the introduction of EcoBoost in the Mustang so they don't want to take away from that with a high-power V8.
it's uglier and weighs more as well? Thank God I have a S197.
Styling is subjective but I think that car will really appeal to people in their mid-late 20s that are getting their first good job and coming out of the tuner scene. You know - the people that most of us were ten years ago.

For the record, I'm keeping my '12 GT. But if something happens to it, I'll be eyeing the new Mustang for sure. I'll also be eyeing C6Zs, lmao.

DirtyD
08-05-2014, 09:55 AM
Hey now, I am just now mid to late-20s...but I will admit I was in ther tuner scene when I was 15...playing Playstation and Need for Speed. :lol:

Grandpa
08-05-2014, 10:23 AM
For the record, I'm keeping my '12 GT. But if something happens to it, I'll be eyeing the new Mustang for sure. I'll also be eyeing C6Zs, lmao.

Anyone who picks a Mustang over a C6Z for a toy/hot rod needs their head examined. And if a fast car with more than two seats are needed, there is better options out there for going faster for the same money.

Now if someone is a diehard Mustang guy, it's understandable if one is interested in the 15's. Personally, I just can't wrap my head around dropping $40k on a 420hp N/A Stang with a questionable motor in it.

46Tbird
08-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Anyone who picks a Mustang over a C6Z for a toy/hot rod needs their head examined. And if a fast car with more than two seats are needed, there is better options out there for going faster for the same money.
News flash, not everyone wants to be fastest, or wants to live with a 5-10yr old hot rod that's been beaten on its whole life.

There is something to be said for having a nice car with modern styling and features that is fairly fast and still brand new.

If that doesn't flip your skirt, that's fine, Ford has made a car that a lot of people want.

Grandpa
08-05-2014, 11:35 AM
News flash, not everyone wants to be fastest, or wants to live with a 5-10yr old hot rod that's been beaten on its whole life.

There is something to be said for having a nice car with modern styling and features that is fairly fast and still brand new.

If that doesn't flip your skirt, that's fine, Ford has made a car that a lot of people want.

As I said in my previous statement, I was referring to the people buying them as a toy and/or hot rod who have an interest in having a fast, fun street car. I wasn't referring to people like you who are okay with slow stock power to cruise around town. (Which btw ate a motor under stock power/tune) I wasn't referring to the people who just are looking to buy a new car.

Your oldest C6Z is nine years old at this point with the 15's coming out. For $40k, you can buy a 08-10 C6Z that has been very pampered.

There is a number of other cars that can be purchased as well for $40k that would be in great condition if you shop well. Supra, CTS-V, GS Vette, GenII/III Viper, Pre-13 GT500, older 911's etc. Tons of nice cars can be had out there at that price point. Not everyone beats the snot out of their cars. I'd be willing to bet our 03 Mach is as nice, if not nicer than your 12 GT since you drive it every day in all weather and beat on it hard.

I agree with you, Ford has built a Mustang a lot of people will want. Diehards will certainly love the car. If someone who is looking for a NEW car, as a fun sporty commuter, the Mustang will be a decent pick, though an expensive one for what you are getting. You even said yourself you were eye'n a C6Z admitting it's a great bang for the buck. It's a great time to be a car guy SO many options out there. :)

46Tbird
08-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Such passive aggression! LMAO!

blownaltered
08-05-2014, 03:47 PM
As I said in my previous statement, I was referring to the people buying them as a toy and/or hot rod who have an interest in having a fast, fun street car. I wasn't referring to people like you who are okay with slow stock power to cruise around town. (Which btw ate a motor under stock power/tune) I wasn't referring to the people who just are looking to buy a new car.

Your oldest C6Z is nine years old at this point with the 15's coming out. For $40k, you can buy a 08-10 C6Z that has been very pampered.

There is a number of other cars that can be purchased as well for $40k that would be in great condition if you shop well. Supra, CTS-V, GS Vette, GenII/III Viper, Pre-13 GT500, older 911's etc. Tons of nice cars can be had out there at that price point. Not everyone beats the snot out of their cars. I'd be willing to bet our 03 Mach is as nice, if not nicer than your 12 GT since you drive it every day in all weather and beat on it hard.

I agree with you, Ford has built a Mustang a lot of people will want. Diehards will certainly love the car. If someone who is looking for a NEW car, as a fun sporty commuter, the Mustang will be a decent pick, though an expensive one for what you are getting. You even said yourself you were eye'n a C6Z admitting it's a great bang for the buck. It's a great time to be a car guy SO many options out there. :)

I can't argue with this logic. I like the new mustang but my next toy will be either a vette or a viper. I have a couple years to think about it so I will decide then. Granted this is something I would buy just for a toy, not to drive everyday. That being said if I was buying a car for a daily it would be a CTS-V, after riding in Steve's car that is what I would buy.

Grandpa
08-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Such passive aggression! LMAO!

Not at all. Just a discussion, but you can read into it any way you like. /shrug.

Grandpa
08-05-2014, 04:17 PM
I can't argue with this logic. I like the new mustang but my next toy will be either a vette or a viper. I have a couple years to think about it so I will decide then. Granted this is something I would buy just for a toy, not to drive everyday. That being said if I was buying a car for a daily it would be a CTS-V, after riding in Steve's car that is what I would buy.

You should ride in it now. :D

blownaltered
08-05-2014, 04:42 PM
You should ride in it now. :D

one of these days

46Tbird
08-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Not at all. Just a discussion, but you can read into it any way you like. /shrug.

--

I wasn't referring to people like you who are okay with slow stock power to cruise around town. (Which btw ate a motor under stock power/tune)
--
Not everyone beats the snot out of their cars. I'd be willing to bet our 03 Mach is as nice, if not nicer than your 12 GT since you drive it every day in all weather and beat on it hard.
--
:)

Yeah, it's me reading into it, LMFAO! You got issues dude. I bet my 59k mile beater is at least as clean as that godawful dust collector in your garage.

Grandpa
08-05-2014, 05:14 PM
You must be bored, Danny. Trolling over this? lol.

46Tbird
08-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Who is trolling?

BERT
08-05-2014, 05:30 PM

. :)

See, for the average person this is just not true. You can't get a loan for a 20yr old Supra like you can a '14 stang. You never seem to think about that part

Grandpa
08-05-2014, 05:38 PM
See, for the average person this is just not true. You can't get a loan for a 20yr old Supra like you can a '14 stang. You never seem to think about that part

Sure you can through a credit union or a specialty finance company like Hagerty's.

46Tbird
08-05-2014, 05:49 PM
It's been fun, but I'm heading home. Hope it still starts!

blownaltered
08-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Sure you can through a credit union or a specialty finance company like Hagerty's.

Just pay cash you broke bitches.

BERT
08-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Just pay cash you broke bitches.

Says the guy trying to make a fox VERT fast

Grandpa
08-05-2014, 06:13 PM
It's been fun, but I'm heading home. Hope it still starts!

Its pretty but that thing is slower than your hair growth and my metabolism. Lol

Grandpa
08-05-2014, 06:16 PM

His old heap would smoke your POF. Literally. Lol.

blownaltered

Who is trying to make a fox vert fast? You must have me confused with somebody else. I've spent my money trying to get the car running the way I want to, sitting the way I want it to and looking the way I want it to. I've really done nothing to make it faster.

BERT

lol

BERT
08-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Who is trying to make a fox vert fast? You must have me confused with somebody else. I've spent my money trying to get the car running the way I want to, sitting the way I want it to and looking the way I want it to. I've really done nothing to make it faster.

Does it have a blower on it?

blownaltered
08-05-2014, 06:18 PM

Starting on that tonight. I'm starting to get annoyed by not knowing what's wrong.

blownaltered
08-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Does it have a blower on it?

Had a blower on it when I bought it. Not my fault you bought a car without a blower

BERT
08-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Had a blower on it when I bought it. Not my fault you bought a car without a blower

I just asked a question, quit assuming stuff over there

Grandpa
08-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Starting on that tonight. I'm starting to get annoyed by not knowing what's wrong.i didnt see or hear anything bad friday night. Id have that last thing you had done checked again by who did it.

bahahaha. Score!

blownaltered
08-05-2014, 06:32 PM
i didnt see or hear anything bad friday night. Id have that last thing you had done checked again by who did it.

bahahaha. Score!

I think I will pull the hose off to see if it still does it. If it doesn't then I know that is the problem. Probably the easiest test I can come up with. I am also going to do a combustion leak test on the cooling system to check for a head gasket, since the heads aren't studded and do a compression check. I think in that order, since I think its one of the first 2 now. If I pull the hose and it stops the problem it will be fixed asap.

STROKD
08-05-2014, 06:32 PM

The fuck is that supposed to mean?:iranmaybe:

STROKD
08-05-2014, 06:34 PM

I see what you did there...

blownaltered
08-05-2014, 06:35 PM
I just asked a question, quit assuming stuff over there

How was I assuming anything. I responded to your comments, nothing further. Quit being so sensitive Nancy

STROKD
08-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Donnie, if u dont have water in the oil, a blown hg is un likely... if u have oil in the radiator, its lifting the heads on boost... does it run hot or have low oil psi?

blownaltered
08-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Donnie, if u dont have water in the oil, a blown hg is un likely... if u have oil in the radiator, its lifting the heads on boost... does it run hot or have low oil psi?

No water in the oil but like stated that doesn't mean anything. I have had more head gaskets put pressure in the cooling system, then I have water in the oil. I know that's odd but has usually been my luck. I am checking the cooling system for exhaust gases either tonight or tomorrow night, picked up the tester today.

garner
08-05-2014, 08:39 PM
2015 mustang is nice but they messed up a few things. Why add a stitched dashboard but not door panels? The crappy door panels negate all the luxury feel the dashboard added. Plus no premium trim level v6 for those who want a nice v6. Also $40k for a fully loaded ecoboost coupe and $44k for a fully loaded ecoboost vert? Way too much!

DirtyD
08-05-2014, 08:58 PM

I tried 2 CUs and neither would accept a loan for a vehicle over 10 years old.

re-rx7
08-05-2014, 09:27 PM
I tried 2 CUs and neither would accept a loan for a vehicle over 10 years old.

Very True. Even if they give you the loan the terms and length of it are gonna make the payment high. Buy a Fiesta lots more fun and it will drag caddies through the twisties.

STROKD
08-05-2014, 10:10 PM
Very True. Even if they give you the loan the terms and length of it are gonna make the payment high. Buy a Fiesta lots more fun and it will drag caddies through the twisties.

my old pos vert would make that Fiesta look like, well, a Fiesta in turns....

Stangmaster281
08-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Nice to see the old guys posting in the forums again about how fast c6z's and their supercharged tanks are.

This is the only way to make a c6z fast

http://cdn1.blog.powerblocktv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Corvette-Z06-VTEC-582x436.jpg

re-rx7
08-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Bring it then......LOL IM officially calling you out on our next trip.

re-rx7
08-05-2014, 10:23 PM
my old pos vert would make that Fiesta look like, well, a Fiesta in turns....

Im officially calling you out. Talimena drive on our next trip. Come on up. Bone stock here and I Promise you, your not gonna like it.

STROKD
08-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Im officially calling you out. Talimena drive on our next trip. Come on up. Bone stock here and I Promise you, your not gonna like it.

lol! id disappear from you.

do you seriously think your Fiesta would keep up?

Steve is gonna spit his drink out reading your responses...

re-rx7
08-05-2014, 10:38 PM
lol! id disappear from you.

do you seriously think your Fiesta would keep up?

Steve is gonna spit his drink out reading your responses...

lol so you accept? Idc what Steve does or thinks. Disappear huh lol
Yea my car is just a regular old fiesta...

re-rx7
08-05-2014, 10:50 PM
2015 mustang is nice but they messed up a few things. Why add a stitched dashboard but not door panels? The crappy door panels negate all the luxury feel the dashboard added. Plus no premium trim level v6 for those who want a nice v6. Also $40k for a fully loaded ecoboost coupe and $44k for a fully loaded ecoboost vert? Way too much!

Agree with all of this!

STROKD
08-05-2014, 10:52 PM
lol so you accept? Idc what Steve does or thinks. Disappear huh lol

on your home turf road hundreds of miles away? no thanks, but if theres a local stretch around, im game. The car rarely gets driven, Im not putting 500 miles on it to prove a point to you. You dont even know what the car is... I was joking around, there'd really be no point in us even wasting the gas or even talking about it man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzpDOFOvdek

The driver built my car, Im not as near as good as him, but I have 300+ more rw than that car did. Ive driven the car since I was 12, so I have a fairly good feel for it.:handshake:

DirtyD
08-05-2014, 11:04 PM
on your home turf road hundreds of miles away? no thanks, but if theres a local stretch around, im game. The car rarely gets driven, Im not putting 500 miles on it to prove a point to you. You dont even know what the car is... I was joking around, there'd really be no point in us even wasting the gas or even talking about it man.

The driver built my car, Im not as near as good as him, but I have 300+ more rw than that car did. Ive driven the car since I was 12, so I have a fairly good feel for it.:handshake:

Your car isn't really setup for carving though, is it? And that 300+ more rwhp would only really help on the straights, which aren't going to be too long

re-rx7
08-05-2014, 11:05 PM

Thats actually a really nice setup man. Impressive! The only local turf is north of ardmore 20 miles. Ozark mountains aka hills. LOL Up there more hp is not gonna make you faster. The turns are sharp 35mph reccomended sign sharp. Those tight curvy roads are about balance. Think Tail of the dragon. We were going uphill in that battle with my brother. Im down 220 hp and 160lb ft to his coyote. His advantage was uphill mine was downhill. ITs worth the drive if you change your mind. When we go again it will be cooler hopefully.

P.s. I think you would be surprised as my brother of the outcome.

re-rx7
08-05-2014, 11:10 PM
This is talimena drive. Hp is not the factor.

http://youtu.be/e-A2XeYWtbk

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 12:30 AM
Your car isn't really setup for carving though, is it? And that 300+ more rwhp would only really help on the straights, which aren't going to be too long

I've ridden in some serious corner carving machines over the years including some purpose built ones. Strokd's vert is no joke. Underneath the sheet metal of that car lies an all out road course car. It dead hooks 650rw on the street with both him and I in it and it turns hard enough to make your senses go weird because you know in your head you shouldn't be taking that turn as fast as it does. It's hard to explain, but it's a badass car.

As for Rx7's Fiesta...LMAO. He's got no chance against my V, let alone Strokd's vert in the turns. The V is one of the fastest sedans ever around the Ring. It's well documented. I'm not going to even entertain his absurdity any further.

Driving to OK to smoke a Fiesta. Bahahaha, gimme a break!

DirtyD
08-06-2014, 01:00 AM
I've ridden in some serious corner carving machines over the years including some purpose built ones. Strokd's vert is no joke. Underneath the sheet metal of that car lies an all out road course car. It dead hooks 650rw on the street with both him and I in it and it turns hard enough to make your senses go weird because you know in your head you shouldn't be taking that turn as fast as it does. It's hard to explain, but it's a badass car.

Damn, didn't know that about his car. That's badass. That thing definitely is sleeper status.

blownaltered
08-06-2014, 08:25 AM
Damn, didn't know that about his car. That's badass. That thing definitely is sleeper status.

His car is a complete Griggs road race suspension car. No money was spared building it. It's not your everyday fox body. Now my car would suck around that coarse but it's an everyday fox body.

STROKD
08-06-2014, 09:05 AM

Not sure what you mean. Yes its a true GR40 and it rails turns like a fucken go cart. Again i was joking with RX because hes probably never seen a true gR40... theres like 5 in Texas.

STROKD
08-06-2014, 09:16 AM

Have you seen it? Steve is the only person that lives local thats been even in the car, I had it at one meet, raced a friends 10 second fox, broke the trans and towed it home. Lol it was also at the forrest meet 2 octobers ago. the guy with the tsm blown 12 that sold it for a 93 cobra saw it... forgot his name.

Stock body, stock hood, stock trunk rack still... it doesnt look fast or like itll take a turn. the R888s going on it will change that a tad, and Im going back to spec on the front camber which is -2 degrees.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 09:25 AM
Have you seen it? Steve is the only person that lives local thats been even in the car, I had it at one meet, raced a friends 10 second fox, broke the trans and towed it home. Lol it was also at the forrest meet 2 octobers ago. the guy with the tsm blown 12 that sold it for a 93 cobra saw it... forgot his name.

Stock body, stock hood, stock trunk rack still... it doesnt look fast or like itll take a turn. the R888s going on it will change that a tad, and Im going back to spec on the front camber which is -2 degrees.

David is who you are referring to. Phuck phase or whatever it was.

DirtyD
08-06-2014, 10:07 AM
Whoooops. Following this conversation on my phone I guess I lost track of who we were referring to. I thought this was about Donnie's Fox Vert. LOL

I don't think I've ever met STROKD, nor seen his car(s).

BERT
08-06-2014, 10:20 AM
The fuck is that supposed to mean?:iranmaybe:

It means verts are heavier and takes more to make them fast compared to a coupe?? Don't get your panties in a bunch.

BERT
08-06-2014, 10:24 AM
How was I assuming anything. I responded to your comments, nothing further. Quit being so sensitive Nancy

Who's being sensitive? How long ago did you buy your car?

STROKD
08-06-2014, 10:33 AM
It means verts are heavier and takes more to make them fast compared to a coupe?? Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Lol i understand that... but they can run well too. they arent that much heavier in reality.

STROKD
08-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Whoooops. Following this conversation on my phone I guess I lost track of who we were referring to. I thought this was about Donnie's Fox Vert. LOL

I don't think I've ever met STROKD, nor seen his car(s).

I met u at Top Golf, I was the only nice one to you.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 10:55 AM

LOL! Derek is good kid.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 11:01 AM
Lol i understand that... but they can run well too. they arent that much heavier in reality.

Yep, it just takes $20k in aftermarket suspension and chassis mods. :favorites37:

blownaltered
08-06-2014, 11:09 AM
Who's being sensitive? How long ago did you buy your car?

not even 2 years ago

DirtyD
08-06-2014, 11:15 AM
LOL. Ouch. I feel the sting on that one.

I guess I can't really remember that. It usually takes me meeting someone a couple of times to remember them.

BERT
08-06-2014, 11:43 AM

lol at least you understand

BERT
08-06-2014, 11:45 AM
not even 2 years ago

Ah ok, for some reason I thought you had it longer than that.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 11:59 AM
Ah ok, for some reason I thought you had it longer than that.

It sat in his Dad's shop for years. The car is a time capsule for mods from the late 80's. He's just started updating it and it already looks better. He smoothed the rear trunk lid. Eventually he will convert it to five lug and get some wheels from this century. lol. He also ditched that pre-historic FMU, had it tuned on some bigger injectors. Compared to a lot of foxes you see running around, his car is really nice and well preserved.

BERT
08-06-2014, 12:08 PM
It sat in his Dad's shop for years. The car is a time capsule for mods from the late 80's. He's just started updating it and it already looks better. He smoothed the rear trunk lid. Eventually he will convert it to five lug and get some wheels from this century. lol. He also ditched that pre-historic FMU, had it tuned on some bigger injectors. Compared to a lot of foxes you see running around, his car is really nice and well preserved.

Does the ashtray door stay closed? lol

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Does the ashtray door stay closed? lol

Can you believe it actually works? lol

saunupe1911
08-06-2014, 12:19 PM
we finally have a thread that caused some entertaining bickering LMAO. I thought this forum was dead!

Side note...I aint pulling a trigger until I see what the GT350 and ATS-V looks like along with what power they put down. I have a seriously craving for magnetic shocks and more agilty with 4 seats (so no Vettes).

BERT
08-06-2014, 12:24 PM

It's a rare car then lol

STROKD
08-06-2014, 12:42 PM

Donnies car is real nice... needs 17s in front and or 5 lug and itd be perfect.

The spring popped off my gd cig tray, it worked for about a week after rebuilding the interior lol

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 01:01 PM
Side note...I aint pulling a trigger until I see what the GT350 and ATS-V looks like along with what power they put down. I have a seriously craving for magnetic shocks and more agilty with 4 seats (so no Vettes).

Yes sir. The magnetic ride on my V fucking rocks. Despite the heavy weight of it really surprisingly feels incredibly nimble and handles really well around the twisty backroads. :favorites37:

BERT
08-06-2014, 02:11 PM

The spring popped off my gd cig tray, it worked for about a week after rebuilding the interior lol

Mine worked great when I first bought my coupe. Then took it in to get the heater core replaced and when I got it back it was broke. Motherfuckers

STROKD
08-06-2014, 02:14 PM
Mine worked great when I first bought my coupe. Then took it in to get the heater core replaced and when I got it back it was broke. Motherfuckers

Yea, the little arm on the door snaps off. My arm is there but the spring is pushing on the wrong side of the arm now, so it only opens 3/4 the way lmao

blownaltered
08-06-2014, 02:22 PM

This is exactly what I was looking to do. Might change the rims in the front for time being and then change the brakes later on. Just haven't found a set of rims to match used. I guess I could buy new but I hate doing that since they won't be on the car more than a year or two at max.

STROKD
08-06-2014, 03:14 PM
This is exactly what I was looking to do. Might change the rims in the front for time being and then change the brakes later on. Just haven't found a set of rims to match used. I guess I could buy new but I hate doing that since they won't be on the car more than a year or two at max.

If u like Rs just get the five ones in front... wont mis match anymore than how it is and ud be half done. The fronts are the easy ones to swap to 5 lug.

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Lol I love how you guys equate track driving to mountain driving. Bring that v out. Show me those nurburg times lol. I'll drag it around that mountain. Your weight is what is gna eat your lunch. Shouldn't a 5.0 with gd tires be faster then a fiesta? I mean it's just as fast as a m3 right around a track?

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 03:21 PM

As for Rx7's Fiesta...LMAO. He's got no chance against my V, let alone Strokd's vert in the turns. The V is one of the fastest sedans ever around the Ring. It's well documented. I'm not going to even entertain his absurdity any further.

Driving to OK to smoke a Fiesta. Bahahaha, gimme a break!

Come up. I will show you a gd time. You pull away from me I will please your forum and admit how gd ls engines are.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Come up. I will show you a gd time. You pull away from me I will please your forum and admit how gd ls engines are.

You're the one with something to prove. No way in hell am I driving to OK to race a Fiesta. You're clearly delusional if you think that thing is anywhere remotely in the same league. It might handle well for what it is but you gotta be trolling if you think it would hang. I knew you were going to come back with some crazy talk like that. Hahaha.

blownaltered
08-06-2014, 03:30 PM
Lol I love how you guys equate track driving to mountain driving. Bring that v out. Show me those nurburg times lol. I'll drag it around that mountain. Your weight is what is gna eat your lunch. Shouldn't a 5.0 with gd tires be faster then a fiesta? I mean it's just as fast as a m3 right around a track?

Nobody wants to drive up to your fucking town to go driving with you. We wouldn't drive 5 minutes to hang out with you so why would we drive a couple hours. Your argument is pointless because nobody gives a shit. Your right the ford fiesta is the best vehicle ever made, that's why they cost like 15k new.

blownaltered
08-06-2014, 03:37 PM
If u like Rs just get the five ones in front... wont mis match anymore than how it is and ud be half done. The fronts are the easy ones to swap to 5 lug.

That's not a bad idea. It would look off but I could do the back later to match.

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 03:39 PM
You're the one with something to prove. No way in hell am I driving to OK to race a Fiesta. You're clearly delusional if you think that thing is anywhere remotely in the same league. It might handle well for what it is but you gotta be trolling if you think it would hang. I knew you were going to come back with some crazy talk like that. Hahaha.
Like I said you would be surprised. A mustang is faster around a track then my car but it got thumped. How is this possible. Track tells all apparently.

Nobody wants to drive up to your fucking town to go driving with you. We wouldn't drive 5 minutes to hang out with you so why would we drive a couple hours. Your argument is pointless because nobody gives a shit. Your right the ford fiesta is the best vehicle ever made, that's why they cost like 15k new.
Yup 15k new. It's just a fiesta. Should I lay some cash down to sweeten the deal? Why you think I meet came to mustang meets lol.

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 03:44 PM
A track doesn't have severe inclines, loose gravel, or narrow roads that keep you from building lots of speed. A track is a controlled environment. Up there that incline is super severe. The 99gt that was following had his brakes smoking after one pass.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 03:48 PM
Yup 15k new. It's just a fiesta. Should I lay some cash down to sweeten the deal? Why you think I meet came to mustang meets lol.

To troll obviously. Now, go back to RKC/DI with your nonsense.

blownaltered
08-06-2014, 03:49 PM
A track doesn't have severe inclines, loose gravel, or narrow roads that keep you from building lots of speed. A track is a controlled environment. Up there that incline is super severe. The 99gt that was following had his brakes smoking after one pass.

Maybe your brother is just a shitty driver and that is why he lost. Maybe its not your amazing Fiesta. :)

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Jesus Christ. If nothing else this would be an awesome opportunity to enjoy some curvy roads, gd fd, and great views. Lol

Grandpa
The 99gt

That's what you're basing this off of? lmao. Wow.

re-rx7
Maybe your brother is just a shitty driver and that is why he lost. Maybe its not your amazing Fiesta. :)

That dude is quick. Better then me I admit. We go to dkc and he consistently laps fast times. He spent more time up there then I did when we were younger.

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 03:51 PM
That's what you're basing this off of? lmao. Wow.

Watch the vid. I was racing a 2014.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 03:52 PM
Jesus Christ. If nothing else this would be an awesome opportunity to enjoy some curvy roads, gd fd, and great views. Lol

We can do that here, in peace without the ricer antics.

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 03:53 PM
We can do that here, in peace without the ricer antics.

Where? Whenever you think your v is ready. I'm ready.

STROKD
08-06-2014, 03:53 PM

Hahahahaha

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 03:54 PM
That dude is quick. Better then me I admit. We go to dkc and he consistently laps fast times. He spent more time up there then I did when we were younger.

LOL, just stop.

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Well then come on man. Y'all obviously have the upper hand. lol a bunch of pussies.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Where? Whenever you think your v is ready. I'm ready.

This seems oddly familiar. You running your mouth about racing, comes time to do it and you sell the car..no show etc.

I've got a 60 mile route I use full of twisty turns. Just let me know when you're in town some weekend.

STROKD
08-06-2014, 04:00 PM

Any road with loose gravel is not a road Ill be driving on with 4 sticky 888s. My paint job is worth nore than your whole car. Thanks for the constant offer though. Ive driven up amd down HWY1 about 20 times, driving your little bum fuck mtn road in Bumpkin land isnt going to compare

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 04:00 PM
This seems oddly familiar. You running your mouth about racing, comes time to do it and you sell the car..no show etc.

I've got a 60 mile route I use full of twisty turns. Just let me know when you're in town some weekend.

I'm down! Map? Inclines? Or is it flat?

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Any road with loose gravel is not a road Ill be driving on with 4 sticky 888s. My paint job is worth nore than your whole car. Thanks for the constant offer though. Ive driven up amd down HWY1 about 20 times, driving your little bum fuck mtn road in Bumpkin land isnt going to compare

Talimena drive is considered one of the best roads. It mainly motorcycles, Harley's/street bikes. Lose gravel as in pieces of asphalt. Hwy 259 is really nice. Fresh paved asphalt. I also like hwy 144 here very up and down off camber turns.

BERT
08-06-2014, 04:03 PM
This, like every other race, will never happen

DirtyD
08-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Damn, y'all added a page this quick? :burnout:

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 04:04 PM
I wanna know where this road is in or around Dallas. Seriously that would be awesome!

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 04:06 PM
I'm down! Map? Inclines? Or is it flat?

I'm not posting it here. Yes, inclines, declines, sweeping turns, blind turns and a couple of straight aways as well. They aren't steep since there are no mountains here in north texas, but not flat. Not that it matters. I'll even have Strokd or Blownaltered ride with me to film you getting smoked and me having to slow up for you so you don't get too lost. lol

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 04:07 PM
This, like every other race, will never happen

Yep. He's full of shit. I've been resisting the urge to ban him...again.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 04:08 PM
I wanna know where this road is in or around Dallas. Seriously that would be awesome!

It's not one road, it's a number of roads out in the countryside. Not in Dallas, where in the fuck could this be done in dallas with all the traffic? lol

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 04:11 PM
I'm not posting it here. Yes, inclines, declines, sweeping turns, blind turns and a couple of straight aways as well. They aren't steep since there are no mountains here in north texas, but not flat. Not that it matters. I'll even have Strokd or Blownaltered ride with me to film you getting smoked and me having to slow up for you so you don't get too lost. lol

Lol pm me the road.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Lol pm me the road.

Show up and I will hand you printed directions. I'm not putting any more effort into it than that because all you repeatedly do is talk and then no show.

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Out by new hope

STROKD
08-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Im not driving out of state to do this, but Ill bring my GTi and we can see whats up on Steves local roads. I have a feeling it will keep up just fine with the Fiesta. No need for a 700 hp road race car to race a gd Fiesta, unless it was Tanner's ralley car.

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 04:22 PM
Im not driving out of state to do this, but Ill bring my GTi and we can see whats up on Steves local roads. I have a feeling it will keep up just fine with the Fiesta. No need for a 700 hp road race car to race a gd Fiesta, unless it was Tanner's ralley car.

Deal. Let's get a date. What year is your gti? Always like the r32.

STROKD
08-06-2014, 04:38 PM
Deal. Let's get a date. What year is your gti? Always like the r32.

Its a late year 12 Autobahn, trading it on a 15/16 R when they decide to send them to the states.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 04:41 PM
All we have learned from this thread is -

1) The 15 Mustang is a slow, overpriced POF.

2) Rx7 is still more full of shit than a politican running for office.

3) RX7 and Strokd are now dating.

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Its a late year 12 Autobahn, trading it on a 15/16 R when they decide to send them to the states.

Are they doing that? Lots of cool stuff is coming. Word is focus rs is coming.

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 04:43 PM

3. You next.

2. Democrats.

1. Agreed

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Strokd is a whore and puts out to everyone. Don't feel special.

DirtyD
08-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Bring out the slow cars so I can race too

DirtyD
08-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Are they doing that? Lots of cool stuff is coming. Word is focus rs is coming.
That's pretty much been confirmed, just don't know what motor it will have.

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 05:00 PM

A+ post lol

Courtesy Flush
08-06-2014, 05:04 PM
dfwbicker.com

STROKD
08-06-2014, 05:04 PM

Ha! He will break up with my after my GTI fucks his Fiesta prison style.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Bring out the slow cars so I can race too

You couldn't win a solo race.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 05:09 PM

:favorites37::iranmaybe:

DirtyD
08-06-2014, 05:22 PM
You couldn't win a solo race.
well fuck. :(

BERT
08-06-2014, 05:42 PM
strokd is a whore and puts out to everyone. Don't feel special.

knew it!!!!

DirtyD
08-06-2014, 05:47 PM
That explains why he was so nice to me at TopGolf.....:puke:

blownaltered
08-06-2014, 05:54 PM

in for camera man

JDMLOL
08-06-2014, 05:55 PM
dfwbicker.com

Lol

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 07:30 PM

Sure it will. That's why it's always second to the st in comparisons. Like I said it's just a fiesta. lol. Man U gta surprise comin. We make the same power and I make more tq lol I also weigh 4-500lbs less lol. Another fun fact. Stability control is never fully off in that car.

http://autoweek.com/article/car-reviews/2012-volkswagen-gti-autobahn-4-door-review-notes-vws-gti-good-dsg-better-manual

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 08:22 PM
Well fuck, he's already done the ricer math, Matt. You're fucked!

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 08:24 PM
Lol truth hurts. He better be a better driver and I bet money he isn't. He also better be on sticky tires. Mine are exceptionally sticky.

Grandpa
08-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Lol truth hurts. He better be a better driver and I bet money he isn't. He also better be on sticky tires. Mine are exceptionally sticky.

Why would you bet he's not a better driver? Kind of arrogant dont you think without knowing anything about him. The guy was was going fast when you were crapping in your diaper and rubbing it on your face. Lol

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 08:41 PM
Why would you bet he's not a better driver? Kind of arrogant dont you think without knowing anything about him. The guy was was going fast when you were crapping in your diaper and rubbing it on your face. Lol
Gonna have to prove it. Going fast and carving the corners is a bit different. I'm looking forward to this. To "equal" cars and two drivers. Should be fun!

STROKD
08-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Not to burst your bubble, tHe ST "Focus" is rated barely higher than my old car because it has more pwr and its cheaper..... the new one kicks the ST in the nuts. Your car only weighs 2500 lbs? Fuck thats lighter than my Integra was and it was a piece of aluminum with seats in it.

STROKD
08-06-2014, 09:10 PM

Hey, I can google shit too.

My car is rated 0-60 in 6.0 qtr in 14.5@97 at 3110 lbs.
Your "Faster car" is 0-60 in 7.0 in 15.2@93 at 2745 lbs...

Hmmm yea, either your car is over rated, or mine is under rated... I think its both.:favorites37:

And no, it has stock all season tires on it, my PS2s are bald. And yea, I learned to drive on a windy farm rode with a 500 foot drop off one side into a lake... I went there many many times every month in different cars to improve my driving. im a little rusty, but Im not the average TX drag race driver, that doesnt steer.

When did you want to go?

STROKD
08-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Pics of the road I learned to "drive" on... just so you dont think Im making shit up like other people do on the web...

Narrow road, only 1.5 lanes wide and traffic flows both ways. The rocks were new, it used to be blacktop back in the day. To the right of the rear tire is a straight drop 500+ feet.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/STROKD/DSC_0327.jpg (http://s11.photobucket.com/user/STROKD/media/DSC_0327.jpg.html)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/STROKD/DSC_0329.jpg (http://s11.photobucket.com/user/STROKD/media/DSC_0329.jpg.html)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/STROKD/DSC_0330.jpg (http://s11.photobucket.com/user/STROKD/media/DSC_0330.jpg.html)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/STROKD/DSC_0339.jpg (http://s11.photobucket.com/user/STROKD/media/DSC_0339.jpg.html)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/STROKD/DSC_0357.jpg (http://s11.photobucket.com/user/STROKD/media/DSC_0357.jpg.html)

My favorite switchback, goes back around the mountain to another one that drops 50 feet with a 120 degree cambered turn back away from the mountain.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/STROKD/DSC_0376.jpg (http://s11.photobucket.com/user/STROKD/media/DSC_0376.jpg.html)

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Hey, I can google shit too.

My car is rated 0-60 in 6.0 qtr in 14.5@97 at 3110 lbs.
Your "Faster car" is 0-60 in 7.0 in 15.2@93 at 2745 lbs...

Hmmm yea, either your car is over rated, or mine is under rated... I think its both.:favorites37:

And no, it has stock all season tires on it, my PS2s are bald. And yea, I learned to drive on a windy farm rode with a 500 foot drop off one side into a lake... I went there many many times every month in different cars to improve my driving. im a little rusty, but Im not the average TX drag race driver, that doesnt steer.

When did you want to go?
Let's get a date. Also that time was with the dsg. Are you 6spd or dsg?

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Beautiful scenery. Where is this?

STROKD
08-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Let's get a date. Also that time was with the dsg. Are you 6spd or dsg?

"it" is a 6 speed...:chewie:

That is in northern California about 10 minutes north of San Jose inbetween two smaller suburb towns, Sunol and Milpitas.

When we gonna go? Im free most weekends.:party28:

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 10:28 PM
I will be in Dallas for work at the rough riders game. Give me a weekend and I will put in for it off. I'm never off weekends. Weekdays yes.

STROKD
08-06-2014, 11:11 PM
I will be in Dallas for work at the rough riders game. Give me a weekend and I will put in for it off. I'm never off weekends. Weekdays yes.

You get the day off, and tell me when. as long as it isnt 10/28 Im good to go with a day or so notice.

Up to Steve now to tell us where we go. Maybe he can be the pace car since he is faster than both of us.:)

How are we going to determine anything? setup a 2-3 mile stretch and both run the clock?:boxed:

re-rx7
08-06-2014, 11:19 PM
We do it cat and mouse style. If the mouse gets away the mouse wins, if the cat keeps up with the mouse places are switched and another run is done vice versa the cars. No need for a pace car. This method cuts down on driving in the opposite lane and gives both opponents to opportunity to study the other car and driver.

Grandpa
08-07-2014, 12:41 AM
You get the day off, and tell me when. as long as it isnt 10/28 Im good to go with a day or so notice.

Up to Steve now to tell us where we go. Maybe he can be the pace car since he is faster than both of us.:)

How are we going to determine anything? setup a 2-3 mile stretch and both run the clock?:boxed:

Im going to shin kick you in the taint for not blowing his ignorant doors off in the vert.

re-rx7
08-07-2014, 12:45 AM
He can bring it too. My car will remain as is. Stock. The advantage for me against higher hp cars is in the mountain. On the flats things change.

blownaltered
08-07-2014, 10:14 AM
He can bring it too. My car will remain as is. Stock. The advantage for me against higher hp cars is in the mountain. On the flats things change.

No your advantage was racing people on a road you have driven a 100 times, vs their 0 times. Now that your racing somewhere you have never been your back peddling.

STROKD
08-07-2014, 10:35 AM
No your advantage was racing people on a road you have driven a 100 times, vs their 0 times. Now that your racing somewhere you have never been your back peddling.

Exactly... thatd be like me racing ANYone on the road I posted above, pro levels included... when you know a track or road well, know where to setup the apexes, what gear to be in, braking lines etc, makes a hugeeeee difference.

Im not ok with following you RX because Ill likely be avoiding running into you half the time and getting major rock chips. Plus i dont want you copying my lines...:) I say a staggered start or clock a certain section or two...

El_Tortuga
08-07-2014, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE=re-rx7;73995]Like I said you would be surprised. A mustang is faster around a track then my car but it got thumped. How is this possible. Track tells all apparently. QUOTE]

Pretty much, but I'm fairly sure that a significant factor is the squishy bit between the steering wheel and the driver's seat. Judging from the internet banter, I'm sure you are Senna incarnated.

First track event and I'm faster than a 911 GT3/RS = ego stroke.
I'm also slower than a damned Nissan Sentra (very well track prepped but cornering on 3 wheels) = reality check. Guess that makes me a work in progress.

I'm running the 3.1 @ Cresson with PCA bunch on 1st weekend of september. Even a relative noob like myself can recognize its greatness. Its got a tight, twisty section with significant elevation changes (1.3) where its all about handling and a flatter/straighter section (1.7) where power plays a little more.

Even the 1.7 course has some pretty significant testing of your attachments size. I find the ricochet corner to be pretty intimidating, but a huge thrill when you get it right.

El_Tortuga
08-07-2014, 01:03 PM

Is it really dating if they are just rubbing their wienies together?

El_Tortuga
08-07-2014, 01:08 PM
Pics of the road I learned to "drive" on... just so you dont think Im making shit up like other people do on the web...

Narrow road, only 1.5 lanes wide and traffic flows both ways. The rocks were new, it used to be blacktop back in the day. To the right of the rear tire is a straight drop 500+ feet.

My favorite switchback, goes back around the mountain to another one that drops 50 feet with a 120 degree cambered turn back away from the mountain.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/STROKD/DSC_0376.jpg (http://s11.photobucket.com/user/STROKD/media/DSC_0376.jpg.html)

Love the "oh crap" skidmarks.

blownaltered
08-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Love the "oh crap" skidmarks.

probably had matching ones in their pants

re-rx7
08-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Exactly... thatd be like me racing ANYone on the road I posted above, pro levels included... when you know a track or road well, know where to setup the apexes, what gear to be in, braking lines etc, makes a hugeeeee difference.

Im not ok with following you RX because Ill likely be avoiding running into you half the time and getting major rock chips. Plus i dont want you copying my lines...:) I say a staggered start or clock a certain section or two...

Lol fine you go first then. I don't care. Not gna matter. Btw you can't follow lines. You can try but all car have subtle difference that will make some lines faster or slower then the other car.

re-rx7
08-07-2014, 05:34 PM

Not backing out nor back peddling. This dude thinks his gti is faster on all season tires and a stability control you can't turn off. Like I said he is in for a reality check. Bumper to bumper is Fun. The fact that he has never engaged or felt stability control still on even after being turned tells me he hasn't pushed it.

STROKD
08-07-2014, 06:35 PM
Not backing out nor back peddling. This dude thinks his gti is faster on all season tires and a stability control you can't turn off. Like I said he is in for a reality check. Bumper to bumper is Fun. The fact that he has never engaged or felt stability control still on even after being turned tells me he hasn't pushed it.

Dude, tcs isnt going to matter if you take the right line... i dont plan to be sliding or scrubbing speed much. my shifting will make up for any time thr tcs might slow the car down. Enjoy rowing them gears.

re-rx7
08-07-2014, 06:59 PM
Who doesn't enjoy gear rowing?! The car needs to rotate to be able to correct under steer in fwd. The rear end coming around induces over steer. Which is awesome for fwd.

STROKD
08-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Who doesn't enjoy gear rowing?! The car needs to rotate to be able to correct under steer in fwd. The rear end coming around induces over steer. Which is awesome for fwd.

K. Ive had 2 fwd cars that handled a fuck ton better than your car, the gti isnt one of em, but I know how to drive it well enough. I wanted more to show you Im not an old hick that cant go around a turn. And you wouldnt shut up aboit your wonder car any other way than you bust your ass at your own game. These cars are closer matched even though Im in the older slower heavier car, I might keep up.

BERT
08-07-2014, 08:59 PM
K. Ive had 2 fwd cars that handled a fuck ton better than your car, the gti isnt one of em, but I know how to drive it well enough. I wanted more to show you Im not an old hick that cant go around a turn. And you wouldnt shut up aboit your wonder car any other way than you bust your ass at your own game. These cars are closer matched even though Im in the older slower heavier car, I might keep up.

I'll make it a point to come in town just to laugh in your face if you get beat

Dominic Toretto
08-07-2014, 09:11 PM
LOL one page... er maybe 4 posts about the 2015 Mustang and ten pages of online courting. dfw50s.com, come for the cars, stay for the off topic/trolling.

-Alex

Grandpa
08-07-2014, 09:59 PM
LOL one page... er maybe 4 posts about the 2015 Mustang and ten pages of online courting. dfw50s.com, come for the cars, stay for the off topic/trolling.

-Alex

Well, to be fair there isnt much that can be said about the 15 Mustang other than its slow, ugly and heavy. The rest of the has to be filled with something. Let the two ricers argue, its funny. Because just like the special olympics, who ever wins this race is still retarded. Lmao

Dominic Toretto
08-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Well, to be fair there isnt much that can be said about the 15 Mustang other than its slow, ugly and heavy. The rest of the has to be filled with something. Let the two ricers argue, its funny. Because just like the special olympics, who ever wins this race is still retarded. Lmao

I suppose you have a point lol. Maybe it will surprise us though. The C7 performance almost on par with the C6Z and on paper it shouldn't.

-Alex

Grandpa
08-07-2014, 10:06 PM
I suppose you have a point lol. Maybe it will surprise us though. The C7 performance almost on par with the C6Z and on paper it shouldn't.

-Alex

Well from a roll, im not sure i agree with that. I drug a new Stingray dirty a couple of weeks ago. The c6Z i raced put up a much better fight.

Dominic Toretto
08-07-2014, 10:15 PM
Well from a roll, im not sure i agree with that. I drug a new Stingray dirty a couple of weeks ago. The c6Z i raced put up a much better fight.

Were the Z and Stingray modded?

-Alex

Grandpa
08-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Were the Z and Stingray modded?

-Alex

No. Both stock.

BERT
08-07-2014, 10:54 PM

Cause racecar

STROKD
08-07-2014, 11:17 PM
I'll make it a point to come in town just to laugh in your face if you get beat

I dont even know you, but you sure seem hell bent on being a dick to me.:)

I probably will get beat, who cares, its a stock GTI vs another stock Fiesta. both of which are likely faster in turns than "you" are.:boxed:

STROKD
08-07-2014, 11:19 PM

The funny thing is neither car is actually a ricer. And we both know me bringing the Stang out for this would be like Bolt racing a 400 yard dash against someone like you.:iranmaybe:

BERT
08-07-2014, 11:27 PM
I dont even know you, but you sure seem hell bent on being a dick to me.:)

I probably will get beat, who cares, its a stock GTI vs another stock Fiesta. both of which are likely faster in turns than "you" are.:boxed:

And I give a fuck about turns why?

And I'm a dick to everyone!!! So don't think of yourself as being special lol

Grandpa
08-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Lol @bert trolling Strokd.

STROKD
08-07-2014, 11:36 PM
And I give a fuck about turns why?

And I'm a dick to everyone!!! So don't think of yourself as being special lol

gd it, I know Im special. Even steve just said. Just call me Jeffy from "The Ringer"

I also love it when people with slower cars than me talk shit like I am Rico living in the past when I have a fucken 600+ rw (soon to be way over that) car in my garage... its quite funny.

BERT
08-07-2014, 11:41 PM
gd it, I know Im special. Even steve just said. Just call me Jeffy from "The Ringer"

I also love it when people with slower cars than me talk shit like I am Rico living in the past when I have a fucken 600+ rw (soon to be way over that) car in my garage... its quite funny.

When's your '86 going to be back on the street?

BERT
08-07-2014, 11:42 PM
lol @bert trolling strokd.

:) :) :)

re-rx7
08-08-2014, 12:23 AM
The funny thing is neither car is actually a ricer. And we both know me bringing the Stang out for this would be like Bolt racing a 400 yard dash against someone like you.:iranmaybe:

Both cars are quite impressive in their own rights. Gti interior is worlds better minus seats. On another note it's fucking hot! Went to northstar and it was like the mosquito buffet.

STROKD
08-08-2014, 01:03 AM

Loan me 10 grand, and itd be about 10 weeks...:handshake:

Grandpa
08-08-2014, 01:15 AM

Lol..you would have better luck guessing powerball numbers than getting that one right

STROKD
08-08-2014, 01:26 AM
Lol..you would have better luck guessing powerball numbers than getting that one right

no shit.:artist1:

The only thing I know, is I still have the car and it's not for sale... yet.

BERT
08-08-2014, 10:47 AM
no shit.:artist1:

The only thing I know, is I still have the car and it's not for sale... yet.

I'll give you 5K :gr_grin:

Grandpa
08-08-2014, 11:47 AM

Take it, Matt!! Lmao

STROKD
08-08-2014, 11:30 PM
little less than Id be sellin for.

BlackStang08
09-02-2014, 10:16 PM
Can't wait for the guys to start modding and tuning the turbo car. Wonder what kind of numbers they will put down. Hell even the 5.0 with revised heads, bigger intake and exhaust valves, and higher lift cams.

blownaltered
09-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Can't wait for the guys to start modding and tuning the turbo car. Wonder what kind of numbers they will put down. Hell even the 5.0 with revised heads, bigger intake and exhaust valves, and higher lift cams.

It will make good power till it blows up, it is a coyote motor after all :chewie: