PDA

View Full Version : DFW Map Rally online registration is open

sccarally
07-30-2014, 11:16 AM
Registration for the DFW Map Rally is open now at msreg.com/DMR14msr. The event will be held on Saturday, August 16, starting in McKinney. After a 3-hour drive in the country, the event will end in Wylie. Along the way you will visit 12 specific locations...but you must choose the route, and your goal will be to make the trip in the least number of MILES.

We will provide maps and an hour for you to determine your route. Then you and your rally partner will drive the route you have selected, and we will measure your miles. For more details, go to msreg.com/DMR14msr.

We had one Mustang in the Clear Blue Sky rally last week. He came in 5th in General class.

If this announcement looks familiar, this event was originally scheduled for June.

Join us!

STROKD
07-31-2014, 02:03 PM
Just read instructions, no gps. Boooo

sccarally
07-31-2014, 10:10 PM
Just read instructions, no gps. Boooo

No GPS during the hour that you are figuring out what route you are going to take. You can use any electronic aid you want while driving the route you choose. If, while you are driving, your GPS suggests a change in your route, go for it.

sccarally
08-08-2014, 10:00 PM
There are eleven cars registered as I write this....I would guess about 20 on rally day. One Master class, four General class, and seven Novice class cars so far. No first-timers! Those of you who have never run a rally have a good chance at a trophy if few first-timers show up....I have already ordered the trophies!

Four Fords (2 Mustangs) have already entered. You may be the only Team in the rally. One more Mustang, and you can have "Team Mustang" instead of "Team Ford."