Reaper
07-27-2014, 11:25 PM
Damn… i just ordered all my BMR stuff the other day… T.T

DirtyD
07-28-2014, 12:23 AM
Why are you selling? You just got all your goodies

donutninja
07-28-2014, 09:02 AM
Going back to school full time. So I traded in for a lower note. Gonna miss it but I'm tired of waiting tables. This way I can work less and take a heavier school load. I had a ton of fun with it, so no regrets here. Haha

DirtyD
07-28-2014, 09:27 AM
Going back to school full time. So I traded in for a lower note. Gonna miss it but I'm tired of waiting tables. This way I can work less and take a heavier school load. I had a ton of fun with it, so no regrets here. Haha
I understand, man. Best of luck to you.

El_Tortuga
07-28-2014, 01:21 PM

Hoping that means when you get through school, you'll have a better job and can throw back down for a GT or that new GT350. Worked for me (just a GT), but wife/house/kids sure set me back a couple of decades. :eek:

donutninja
08-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Hoping that means when you get through school, you'll have a better job and can throw back down for a GT or that new GT350. Worked for me (just a GT), but wife/house/kids sure set me back a couple of decades. :eek:

Haha! I feel you on that! Schooling followed by a career would definitely be worth it. I look forward to having a track toy that I'm not always worried about warranty wise. And the GT350 is a potential on that list!

donutninja
08-05-2014, 09:15 PM
updated some prices because I misread original costs. oops >.>

Also, if anyone needs an lug nuts, I have 25 stock lugs. You can have them or trade me some skittles or something if you need them.