PDA

View Full Version : Just being cordial

Coyote_Kiel
06-13-2014, 08:44 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Kyle, but its spelled Kiel. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I met up with one of your members yesterday (Paul aka ptsmith20) to buy some pypes for my new 14. I've heard about the site for awhile from Brandon who used to have a charcoal 11 or 12, but recently sold it for an old RX-7. So, I finally got around to making an account. I am a U.S. safety auditor for a large concrete manufacturing company based out of Zurich Switzerland and I office out of Addison. Hopefully I can get around to some of the meets and meet some of you guys.
Hope that's enough of an intro.

P.S. I'm a big foodie so if any of you guys happen to know any really good hole in the wall places around Addison that would be good for lunch hit me up.

And just because :chewie:

Zeek
06-13-2014, 08:48 AM
Welcome

Coyote_Kiel
06-13-2014, 08:50 AM
Thank you sir!! If someone doesn't mind how do I figure out when/where you guys get together I checked the calendar but all it shows are B-Days. I haven't seen a sticky on it.

DirtyD
06-13-2014, 09:18 AM
Welcome, Kiel.

There is a meets and GTG section towards the bottom of the main forum page.

Tonight at Coit and 190 there is a big meet with usually a good turnout. It's in the parking lot behind McDonalds.

Pewter Lurch
06-13-2014, 11:13 AM
Welcome. Every thursday we meet at the sonic on old denton and frankford for a group gtg. Then as dirtyd said tonight is coit, typically we meet at twin peaks for dinner and drinks then go to coit but most are going to northstar tonight for a group drag race

ptsmith20
06-13-2014, 01:13 PM
Welcome to the group bud. Hit me up if you ever go to a meet

Stone
06-13-2014, 02:24 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Kyle, but its spelled Kiel. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I met up with one of your members yesterday (Paul aka ptsmith20) to buy some pypes for my new 14. I've heard about the site for awhile from Brandon who used to have a charcoal 11 or 12, but recently sold it for an old RX-7. So, I finally got around to making an account. I am a U.S. safety auditor for a large concrete manufacturing company based out of Zurich Switzerland and I office out of Addison. Hopefully I can get around to some of the meets and meet some of you guys.
Hope that's enough of an intro.

P.S. I'm a big foodie so if any of you guys happen to know any really good hole in the wall places around Addison that would be good for lunch hit me up.

And just because :chewie:

Welcome!

Pastazzios Pizza in Addison Circle. You're welcome.

DirtyD
06-13-2014, 03:00 PM
Welcome. Every thursday we meet at the sonic on old denton and frankford for a group gtg. Then as dirtyd said tonight is coit, typically we meet at twin peaks for dinner and drinks then go to coit but most are going to northstar tonight for a group drag race

I never realized this until now, but the sonic y'all meet at is literally within ear shot of my buddy's house. I might actually come out one night and we can park the cars while the dogs chill in the backyard. lol

re-rx7
06-13-2014, 08:40 PM
Welcome douche bag!

Futwa
06-19-2014, 05:25 PM
Welcome!

IHateThisSite
06-20-2014, 09:47 AM
Welcome ... Friday night is the meet to go to ... Coit and George Bush behind the McD's in front of cafe brazil ...

And if you have some coin to spend try out lefty's lobster and chowder house (belt line in Addison)

El_Tortuga
06-20-2014, 12:37 PM
Welcome.

Nates is my fave non-chain in Addision. Lots of choices in that part of the world.