PDA

View Full Version : Nic vs Steve Rnd 2 predictions..

Grandpa
05-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Well, it looks like I'm a glutton for punishment and ready to get drug by Nic again. But what the hell, it's all in fun anyways and this thread should be pretty damn funny. lol:signs1:

So, what is everyone's predictions. How bad am I gonna get drug?

Nic - full bolt on 5.0

me - bone stock CTS-V.

STROKD
05-09-2014, 12:04 PM
Steve by 3 cars.

Grandpa
05-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Steve by 3 cars.

LOL, no way. He's full bolt ons and E85. I'm bone stock. I'm thinking Nic by 4 or 5 cars.

STROKD
05-09-2014, 01:03 PM
LOL, no way. He's full bolt ons and E85. I'm bone stock. I'm thinking Nic by 4 or 5 cars.

If he wins by 4 cars, you are a failure at life. No fucken way that car runs deep 11s on 20s or whatever street tire he runs.

Midnight11
05-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Haha I know 12s is slow but it ran low 12s on street tires and shit tune

Midnight11
05-09-2014, 01:22 PM
Still don't think I will win lol

Grandpa
05-09-2014, 01:54 PM
If he wins by 4 cars, you are a failure at life. No fucken way that car runs deep 11s on 20s or whatever street tire he runs.

I've raced Nic enough times to know his car runs really strong. It's a mid 11 car at least I think. I don't see why it's so far fetched he wins easily. He makes more power and way lighter. My car is probably easily 4500lbs with me in it if not more. Should be an easy win for him.

As for the other Stangs that mentioned wanting to race, it should be a lil closer than that.

Grandpa
05-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Still don't think I will win lol

LOL, damn. Have some faith in your car, bro! haha. I know I've said it was slow, but its just shit talking. It's a fast car, give it a chance. haha..

DirtyD
05-09-2014, 02:17 PM
Nic has essentially the same mods that Brent did, minus the track setup. I honestly think Nic's car is good for mid to low-11s, so it should be an interesting race.

Grandpa
05-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Nic has essentially the same mods that Brent did, minus the track setup. I honestly think Nic's car is good for mid to low-11s, so it should be an interesting race.

If his car runs low 11's it won't be an interesting race. He will blow my doors off. My car is STOCK, right down to the air filter. lol

BERT
05-09-2014, 02:42 PM
ROLL = Nic by 2 1/2
DIG = Nic by 1

but it should be WAAAAAAAAAY more than that since I drug Steve :D

DirtyD
05-09-2014, 02:48 PM
If his car runs low 11's it won't be an interesting race. He will blow my doors off. My car is STOCK, right down to the air filter. lol
How much power does your car make? I know it's 556 crank, but does the auto rob that much power? Maybe I'm giving the V more credit than it's due...........

Grandpa
05-09-2014, 02:51 PM
How much power does your car make? I know it's 556 crank, but does the auto rob that much power? Maybe I'm giving the V more credit than it's due...........

It's an auto AND 4500lbs. No idea how much it makes. 430-440rw seems typical.

Grandpa
05-09-2014, 02:52 PM
ROLL = Nic by 2 1/2
DIG = Nic by 1

but it should be WAAAAAAAAAY more than that since I drug Steve :D

You still owe me a dig race and a rematch. :happy107:

DirtyD
05-09-2014, 02:53 PM
It's an auto AND 4500lbs. No idea how much it makes. 430-440rw seems typical.
holy shit.......

yeah, nic by 3. lol

Grandpa
05-09-2014, 03:03 PM
holy shit.......

yeah, nic by 3. lol

Yeah, it's going to be pretty dirty, but it's all in fun. Nic will be able to change his sig again. :happy107:

BERT
05-09-2014, 03:23 PM
You still owe me a dig race and a rematch. :happy107:

No problem

Better not wait too long though :flamingdevil:

re-rx7
05-09-2014, 05:10 PM
mustang cant outruns a V.

Klownz
05-10-2014, 12:10 AM
mustang cant outruns a V.

:worship:

Grandpa
05-10-2014, 02:22 AM
Nic didnt show up. Lol

Slow Five-O
05-10-2014, 02:44 AM
Lame!

STROKD
05-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Wow.

Midnight11
05-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Up at 530 for work didn't really feel like coming out. Also never said I was coming out this Friday

CSICKS
05-10-2014, 11:45 AM
WTF?? I didnt even know I was supposed to race last night. My B

Midnight11
05-10-2014, 11:48 AM
I'm glad Steve makes it out to one meet though and makes it known I don't. Sorry I gotta support myself and actually gotta work

DirtyD
05-10-2014, 12:15 PM
I'm glad Steve makes it out to one meet though and makes it known I don't. Sorry I gotta support myself and actually gotta work

Yup. There is no excuse for anyone else to not show up, but okay for him to not come.

Grandpa
05-10-2014, 01:33 PM

Oh come on. I wasnt the only one who thought you were coming out too. Bunch of people thought you wrre going to be there. Dont be so damn sensitive. And there is no need for the personal below the belt shots either over some car shit. Not cool.

Grandpa
05-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Yup. There is no excuse for anyone else to not show up, but okay for him to not come.

Seriously, shut up. Ive been going to that meet for 10 years now. Where have you been? Lol

DirtyD
05-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Seriously, shut up. Ive been going to that meet for 10 years now. Where have you been? Lol

Ahh, did I make you mad?

STROKD
05-10-2014, 02:04 PM
In all seriousness. Any job you HAVE to be up at 530 on a fucken Saturday needs to be canceled. That sounds like some bullshit to me.

DirtyD
05-10-2014, 02:16 PM
In all seriousness. Any job you HAVE to be up at 530 on a fucken Saturday needs to be canceled. That sounds like some bullshit to me.

Agreed.

Any job making you have to get up at 5:30 period is BS. Lol

Grandpa
05-10-2014, 02:28 PM
Ahh, did I make you mad?

You aren't capable of getting under my skin, Princess. I've been trolled by the best and you are no where near that. lol.

DirtyD
05-10-2014, 02:37 PM
You aren't capable of getting under my skin, Princess. I've been trolled by the best and you are no where near that. lol.

If there is no need for you to worry about me, then why did you tell me to shut? :)

I just find it to be quite contradicting to give other people shit for not showing up to meets when you yourself haven't always attended when you said you would. So instead of giving people shit, just forget about it.

Grandpa
05-10-2014, 02:56 PM
If there is no need for you to worry about me, then why did you tell me to shut? :)

I just find it to be quite contradicting to give other people shit for not showing up to meets when you yourself haven't always attended when you said you would. So instead of giving people shit, just forget about it.

Get it through your thick head, I've been attenting/promoting that meet for 10 years

Secondly, there was a great many people out there ( you not being one of them as usual) who were also under the assumption he was going to be there as well, not just myself. Thinking we were going to race, I showed as I said I would.

Lastly, mind your own business. This has nothing to do with you.

Midnight11
05-10-2014, 02:59 PM

It pays the bills so I'm not complaining. Not that I need to explain to you but it's not every Saturday. Also I live far from work

Midnight11
05-10-2014, 03:01 PM
And idk who else I told josh and don I wasn't gonna be there and it's not like my car is some race car that everyone wanted to see lol

re-rx7
05-10-2014, 03:09 PM
It pays the bills so I'm not complaining.
MAke that money....

Ive gotten under your skin.....:hat:

DirtyD
05-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Get it through your thick head, I've been attenting/promoting that meet for 10 years

Secondly, there was a great many people out there ( you not being one of them as usual) who were also under the assumption he was going to be there as well, not just myself. Thinking we were going to race, I showed as I said I would.

Lastly, mind your own business. This has nothing to do with you.

Lol. Does seem you are a little perturbed. But it's okay.

Me not being one of them as usual is usual. I've never made it a point to drive 45 minutes to a car meet when I just stand around. Wasted gas and time on my end. So you've been in the car scene longer, promoting and attending stuff. Good for you. Try not to get so agitated at little ole me. You give shit, but doesn't seem you can take shit back.

Grandpa
05-10-2014, 04:06 PM
MAke that money....

Ive gotten under your skin.....:hat:

LOL, hardly. You're funny.

Lol. Does seem you are a little perturbed. But it's okay.

Me not being one of them as usual is usual. I've never made it a point to drive 45 minutes to a car meet when I just stand around. Wasted gas and time on my end. So you've been in the car scene longer, promoting and attending stuff. Good for you. Try not to get so agitated at little ole me. You give shit, but doesn't seem you can take shit back.

Of course you come to that conclusion simply based because I'm replying to your nonsense. As usual, you're delusional. You can read into it any way you like, doesn't matter to me in the slightest. lol

Grandpa
05-10-2014, 04:09 PM
And idk who else I told josh and don I wasn't gonna be there and it's not like my car is some race car that everyone wanted to see lol

No worries. We'll get it done. It' all in fun. :favorites37:

DirtyD
05-10-2014, 04:16 PM
LOL, hardly. You're funny.

Of course you come to that conclusion simply based because I'm replying to your nonsense. As usual, you're delusional. You can read into it any way you like, doesn't matter to me in the slightest. lol

Cool beans.

BERT
05-10-2014, 04:19 PM
I came in here to find race results and all I've found was excuses!!! LMAO

Midnight11
05-10-2014, 04:51 PM
I came in here to find race results and all I've found was excuses!!! LMAO

Better than pretending like I won a race right?

Grandpa
05-10-2014, 04:54 PM
If I didn't know any better, I'd swear Nic just accused me of sandbagging! How dare he! lol

BERT
05-10-2014, 05:46 PM
Better than pretending like I won a race right?

Where did I ever say I won??

And at least I showed up and raced. Hell u live right down the damn road from the meet!!

Midnight11
05-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Where did I ever say I won??

And at least I showed up and raced. Hell u live right down the damn road from the meet!!

Now you know where I live? Lol I live is Lewisville/colony area now.

It's okay I wouldn't want to say I got my ass beat either

STROKD
05-10-2014, 08:01 PM

Which is why you didnt show... we understand.

re-rx7
05-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Gm powa! smh

Midnight11
05-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Which is why you didnt show... we understand.

You got me lol I'm so scared of Steve

DirtyD
05-10-2014, 10:50 PM
In comes the backup!

Grandpa
05-11-2014, 12:22 AM
In comes the backup!

You must be bored or something. "In comes the back up" but yet its the same thing you've been doing the whole time. Lol.

Grandpa
05-11-2014, 12:39 AM
You got me lol I'm so scared of Steve

Lol, you have no reason to be. You have a fast car. Some people are taking this shit way too seriously. I enjoy the racing rivalry with Nic. Its fun, win/lose, no matter. Racing is much more fun than BS'n online with the bench racers who never show up. We'll get our race in when you have the time, Nic. Ignore the BS.

re-rx7
05-11-2014, 03:30 PM
Its not that i dont want to show up. I work weekends. Its how I make my money....

DirtyD
05-11-2014, 05:28 PM
You must be bored or something. "In comes the back up" but yet its the same thing you've been doing the whole time. Lol.

You sure do laugh at yourself a lot. You seem to lol at the end of every response.

re-rx7
05-11-2014, 05:29 PM
You sure do laugh at yourself a lot. You seem to lol at the end of every response.

Stve backs himself up...:rofl:

Grandpa
05-11-2014, 05:35 PM

You complain about trivial shit like a woman.

re-rx7
05-11-2014, 05:41 PM

I hate to admit it but i cracked a smile on that one lol...:rofl::rofl::

Junkie
05-11-2014, 07:31 PM
lol shocker, 4 pages of not racing and a bunch of bickering faggotry

re-rx7
05-11-2014, 08:13 PM
lol shocker, 4 pages of not racing and a bunch of bickering faggotry

back from the desert I see....

DirtyD
05-11-2014, 09:06 PM

Who's complaining? I was just making an obvious statement. You seem to PMS more about trivial shit that 5 women combined. Stop getting your depends in a wad, chill out and go drink some ensure.

Grandpa
05-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Who's complaining? I was just making an obvious statement. You seem to PMS more about trivial shit that 5 women combined. Stop getting your depends in a wad, chill out and go drink some ensure.

If you are going to keep on running that cockholster of yours at least come up with some original material. Every time you post attempting to be witty i feel like I'm being bukakke'd with stupid.

DirtyD
05-11-2014, 09:27 PM
If you are going to keep on running that cockholster of yours at least come up with some original material. Every time you post attempting to be witty i feel like I'm being bukakke'd with stupid.

Same to you. Cockholster is such an old word. But then again, talking about cocks does occur frequently with you.

I'm just laughing at the fact you go and say "I don't have to worry about you...I've been trolled by the best"...Blah blah blah, but yet, everytime I reply, you come back trying to drive in the final word. You give shit, been when people turn around and give you shit, even if it's sorry shit, you can't take it without getting upset. Then you try and mask it with your overuse of "lol" at the end of everything.

Grandpa
05-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Derek, you need to relax. You take this all way too seriously. You can ask the guys here that know me well like Strokd or Blownaltered, there is no way i take any of this banter seriously. We laugh about it all quite often. My god, man. You are way too young to be this uptight. You're going to have a freakin heart attack by the time you are 30.

Oh.....

LOL.

re-rx7
05-11-2014, 09:47 PM
I'm just laughing at the fact you go and say "I don't have to worry about you...I've been trolled by the best"...Blah blah blah, but yet, everytime I reply, you come back trying to drive in the final word. You give shit, been when people turn around and give you shit, even if it's sorry shit, you can't take it without getting upset. Then you try and mask it with your overuse of "lol" at the end of everything.

Very true. Dont be too hard on him or your gonna get banned. lol Shit cant even talk back to the guy w/o the butthurt striking him.:fuckyea:

DirtyD
05-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Derek, you need to relax. You take this all way too seriously. You can ask the guys here that know me well like Strokd or Blownaltered, there is no way i take any of this banter seriously. We laugh about it all quite often. My god, man. You are way too young to be this uptight. You're going to have a freakin heart attack by the time you are 30.

Oh.....

LOL.

Not sure why you think I'm not relaxed. Been relaxed the whole time. Oh yeah, I forgot that the only people not the be taken seriously are you and your buddies. Everything you post is supposed to be "not serious" but yet anytime someone else's posts, they are automatically taken as serious, because you apparently know the exact mood they are in when they are typing their response. Must be badass to be physic.

The only thing I take seriously is your need to have a different persona behind a keyboard. Throwing around stuff like cockhokster and all the other stuff then saying your not mad, you're just playing, etc. Why do you even have to talk like that in the first place? To look cool? Insecurity? I don't know. Between the assholes on Facebook, and Steve and the 3 Stooges here, there is a reason for the divided comradery that exist with this club. Not everyone is for the "bullshit this, bullshit that, banter banter" attitude that gets tossed around here a lot. It get old after awhile.

That's just my $0.02

Grandpa
05-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Very true. Dont be too hard on him or your gonna get banned. lol Shit cant even talk back to the guy w/o the butthurt striking him.:fuckyea:

Im crackin up over here! Anyone can go back to see that was done cuz you were trollin so hard for a couple of days. A free lunch was offered and a fat guy never passes up a free lunch! Keep it up, another one might get offered! Haha.

Grandpa
05-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Not sure why you think I'm not relaxed. Been relaxed the whole time. Oh yeah, I forgot that the only people not the be taken seriously are you and your buddies. Everything you post is supposed to be "not serious" but yet anytime someone else's posts, they are automatically taken as serious, because you apparently know the exact mood they are in when they are typing their response. Must be badass to be physic.

The only thing I take seriously is your need to have a different persona behind a keyboard. Throwing around stuff like cockhokster and all the other stuff then saying your not mad, you're just playing, etc. Why do you even have to talk like that in the first place? To look cool? Insecurity? I don't know. Between the assholes on Facebook, and Steve and the 3 Stooges here, there is a reason for the divided comradery that exist with this club. Not everyone is for the "bullshit this, bullshit that, banter banter" attitude that gets tossed around here a lot. It get old after awhile.

That's just my $0.02

Derek, you should come hang out with us one night if you think that is an online persona. Its even worse in my group of friends in person. "Go fuck your mother" is a term of endearment among us. Its funny, kinda like fuggaboutit. Its all about having fun and just talkin shit and racing cars. You know, guys being guys. If you think im rough, fuck. Haha!

blownaltered
05-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Derek, you should come hang out with us one night if you think that is an online persona. Its even worse in my group of friends in person. "Go fuck your mother" is a term of endearment among us. Its funny, kinda like fuggaboutit. Its all about having fun and just talkin shit and racing cars. You know, guys being guys. If you think im rough, fuck. Haha!

Now Steve leave these little kids alone. We don't want them to have to have their mommies tuck them in at night after the mean old men pick on them. :dogpile:

blownaltered
05-11-2014, 10:44 PM
I'm sorry I forgot "Go fuck your mother"

BERT
05-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Now you know where I live? Lol I live is Lewisville/colony area now.

Well i used to know where you lived lol

What do I care if I got beat or not? Y'all are the little monkeys that believed Steve got beat by a damn bone stock 5.0. Unlike y'all kids who's ego gets shattered if y'all's car doesn't beat someone, I could care less if I win or lose as there was no money on it. If was funny while it lasted. Of course if my car had all the bolt ons that your car has and it got beat, I would burn the fucker to the ground

Grandpa
05-11-2014, 11:03 PM

I object! Drop that e*persona now mister!

re-rx7
05-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Well i used to know where you lived lol

What do I care if I got beat or not? Y'all are the little monkeys that believed Steve got beat by a damn bone stock 5.0. Unlike y'all kids who's ego gets shattered if y'all's car doesn't beat someone, I could care less if I win or lose as there was no money on it. If was funny while it lasted. Of course if my car had all the bolt ons that your car has and it got beat, I would burn the fucker to the ground

incorrect cockholster. We didnt believe you beat him. Sell your car already jesus.

re-rx7
05-11-2014, 11:47 PM

go fuck your father....:pokeowned:

downtime!
05-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Someone needs to breakout the armbar story. This place is starting to sound a lot like DFWM.

blownaltered
05-12-2014, 12:00 AM
Someone needs to breakout the armbar story. This place is starting to sound a lot like DFWM.

It's all internet myths. Steve has never applied an armbar in his entire life. He's harmless, just look at him.

blownaltered
05-12-2014, 12:01 AM

Hell I might be your father so watch it junior. :Big Laugh:

Grandpa
05-12-2014, 12:20 AM
Just doesnt have the same ring to it. I applaud your enthusiasm though.

Urban legend.
It's all internet myths. Steve has never applied an armbar in his entire life. He's harmless, just look at him.

Troof. The truth is i just watched way too many Bruce Lee movies as a kid. A lil too much Mountain Dew and Bruce Lee movie and look out!

BLK2012GT
05-12-2014, 12:45 AM
Jesus Christ my head hurt from all the bitch talk. Go fuck your mother and lol.

Zeek
05-12-2014, 01:43 AM
cockholster

LOL that shit was funny!

BERT
05-12-2014, 11:56 AM
incorrect cockholster. We didnt believe you beat him. Sell your car already jesus.

Did you just call me jesus?

And that's Mr. Cockholster to you, sonny boy

blownaltered
05-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Did you just call me jesus?

And that's Mr. Cockholster to you, sonny boy

I didn't know you were Mexican. :angels2:

46Tbird
05-12-2014, 01:37 PM
yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

Dark Pony
05-12-2014, 01:41 PM
Shut the fuck up...you guys are going back and forth like a bunch of kindergarteners...

Nic wins by 2. Only because Steve can't drive...even an auto...lol

:challenge:

Grandpa
05-12-2014, 01:44 PM
yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

Danny, I know you can drive the wheels off your car. We should run for giggles. :)

Grandpa
05-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Shut the fuck up...you guys are going back and forth like a bunch of kindergarteners...

Haha, truth!

BERT
05-12-2014, 02:19 PM

Kiss my ass

BERT
05-12-2014, 02:34 PM
I didn't know you were Mexican. :angels2:

Irish Mexican

re-rx7
05-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Nic drags steve 4+

Dark Pony
05-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Kiss my ass

:biggun:

BERT
05-12-2014, 04:25 PM
:biggun:

:gr_grin:

Midnight11
05-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Lol

re-rx7
05-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Lol

:yuno:

Midnight11
05-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Did a huge mod to help the race...

Fixed my door speaker ha

re-rx7
05-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Those door speakers can cost hp. I dont know how you kept it running.....l

Midnight11
05-12-2014, 04:36 PM
I don't drive the car that's why

Grandpa
05-12-2014, 04:38 PM
Nic drags steve 4+

Daaaaaaaaaaamn!! I'm gonna get drug!

Midnight11
05-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaamn!! I'm gonna get drug!

And that means Bert would get drug by a bus lol

Grandpa
05-12-2014, 04:41 PM

Since you're gonna drag my ass from a roll so bad, are ya going to at least give me a small chance with one dig race too?

re-rx7
05-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Since you're gonna drag my ass from a roll so bad, are ya going to at least give me a small chance with one dig race too?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/hotdoggies/lol1_zpsc1afaa5c.png (http://s44.photobucket.com/user/hotdoggies/media/lol1_zpsc1afaa5c.png.html)

Midnight11
05-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Sure I ordered 15x10s

Grandpa
05-12-2014, 04:44 PM
Sure I ordered 15x10s

LOL! Haha, great. Nick's sig is going to say 10-0 against Steve before long. Hahah. Oh well. Good times.

Adam
05-12-2014, 04:53 PM

Shut the fuck up and get back to work. I haven't seen a single goddamn order for you lately. I need moar car parts!

Grandpa
05-12-2014, 04:55 PM
Shut the fuck up and get back to work. I haven't seen a single goddamn order for you lately. I need moar car parts!

You know that motherfucker doesn't work. He tells other people to work while he's drives around trying to look busy!

BERT
05-12-2014, 04:55 PM

And a short bus at that

Adam
05-12-2014, 04:58 PM
You know that motherfucker doesn't work. He tells other people to work while he's drives around trying to look busy!

You mean "supervising". Yeah. He's good at that. :gr_guns:

46Tbird
05-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Danny, I know you can drive the wheels off your car. We should run for giggles. :)
They should be close. Deep 12s, right?

blownaltered
05-12-2014, 06:26 PM

Its fucking raining. I have had to have Joe back up a room 2 days now. Really pissing me off.

Adam
05-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Its fucking raining. I have had to have Joe back up a room 2 days now. Really pissing me off.

Lol. They paid me to drive around with half a load of shingles this morning. All the way to McKinney before they canceled.

Grandpa
05-12-2014, 06:51 PM
They should be close. Deep 12s, right?

Not on my Kumhoe tires. These things are junk!

blownaltered
05-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Not on my Kumhoe tires. These things are junk!

I notice the tire excuses have already started. Haven't even raced yet and your already back peddling. lol

Grandpa
05-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Damn straight!

Zeek
05-12-2014, 08:05 PM
Throw some invos on there Steve. Mine work great! I bet with the weight they will be usable for you till your over 600rw.

Grandpa
05-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Throw some invos on there Steve. Mine work great! I bet with the weight they will be usable for you till your over 600rw.

I will consider that when these are used up. Im looking really hard at a set of sick Forged 360 wheels too.

Zeek
05-12-2014, 09:16 PM
I will consider that when these are used up. Im looking really hard at a set of sick Forged 360 wheels too.

Just make sure they have rivets! Lol

Grandpa
07-07-2014, 10:38 AM
Nic, I know you have new tires now. Ready to get drug yet? :D

DirtyD
07-07-2014, 11:04 AM
His front tires need replacing now. LOL. He's not driving it until then. The steel belts are showing on the interior.