PDA

View Full Version : Car Club??

BigTitan21
09-26-2012, 11:07 AM
I dont post much but I see the site is growing steadily. I log on today and I see posts about club stuff. So to be clear, this is a car club now??

DirtyD
09-26-2012, 11:21 AM
As far as I know we are leaning that way. I think it's always been considered a club to the few guys that have been hanging together for awhile, but trying to make it official.

Grandpa
09-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Im not even sure how to answer that because i hadnt really thought about it and this is the first time its been brought up.

I guess you could say that it leans that direction because we are trying to be a closer and more active community rather than just another message forum.

Phuck Phace
09-26-2012, 11:28 AM
It's a gang, we drink and race, usually in that order.

Grandpa
09-26-2012, 11:35 AM
We need a finger gang sign. Nothing too complicated that takes alot of dexterity. Its hard to hold the drinks while driving. If we can rack up enough dui's around here, maybe dfwm will be somewhat moderately okay with sharing cyberspace with us. Lmao.

BigTitan21
09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
Im not even sure how to answer that because i hadnt really thought about it and this is the first time its been brought up.

I guess you could say that it leans that direction because we are trying to be a closer and more active community rather than just another message forum.

Makes sense, I keep wanting to come around and meet members but the meets are usually too far from me. I guess I have to make more of an effort if I want to have some kind of impact on here.

It's a gang, we drink and race, usually in that order.

What's it gonna take for me to have an Oak Cliff clique? Qualifications are as follows: I drive a 4.6, I am of hispanican descent, I am bi-lingual, and I make aight money. I know 3 of the 4 listed would disqualify me in most other places. So am I in????

Grandpa
09-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Makes sense, I keep wanting to come around and meet members but the meets are usually too far from me. I guess I have to make more of an effort if I want to have some kind of impact on here.

Yeah man, you just gotta make it out. Its a good group of people and alot of fun. We just go to where ever the events are. Our gtgs we are trying to move them around to make it fair for everyone. Just about every meet is a drive for me too, but what is the point of having a fun car if you dont drive it, right? :)

BigTitan21
09-26-2012, 12:03 PM
Yeah man, you just gotta make it out. Its a good group of people and alot of fun. We just go to where ever the events are. Our gtgs we are trying to move them around to make it fair for everyone. Just about every meet is a drive for me too, but what is the point of having a fun car if you dont drive it, right? :)

Cant argue with that! I'll check the events page and I'll make the next one.

Midnight11
09-26-2012, 12:04 PM
yes this is a car club that was my goal from the start.

Phuck Phace
09-26-2012, 12:11 PM
What's it gonna take for me to have an Oak Cliff clique? Qualifications are as follows: I drive a 4.6, I am of hispanican descent, I am bi-lingual, and I make aight money. I know 3 of the 4 listed would disqualify me in most other places. So am I in????

I grew up in Oak Cliff for a little bit, lived on ELI street, I haven't planned on going back. LOL

Courtesy Flush
09-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Im not even sure

this is the first time

it leans that direction because we are trying to be a closer and more active

We need a finger gang sign.

With how Steve is talking it sounds like we need car club anklets.

:lewx4:

Grandpa
09-26-2012, 01:05 PM
With how Steve is talking it sounds like we need car club anklets.

:lewx4:

Just let the positivity wash over you my friend. :)

Taxman
09-26-2012, 04:43 PM
I grew up in Oak Cliff for a little bit, lived on ELI street, I haven't planned on going back. LOL

Lived in OC as a kid. Went to James Bowie. Never going back. Lol

BigTitan21
09-26-2012, 04:49 PM

Lived in OC as a kid. Went to James Bowie. Never going back. Lol

Meh, I dont ever want to leave.