PDA

View Full Version : Who is Brett Robinson?

BLK2012GT
04-30-2014, 04:57 PM
He keeps calling my wife about trading in my mustang which we won't do and we told him that. Can anyone here tell him to quit calling her. I tried to get a hold of the GM but I can never get him. Thanks

DirtyD
04-30-2014, 05:06 PM
It appears he works for the Lincoln side of the dealership. Linkedin shows he is the Lincoln Director

Grandpa
04-30-2014, 05:13 PM
I get those calls all the time too. Hell, I still get them on my SRT8 that been gone for awhile now. lol. I think they get the lists from the banks or something then make these calls as leads to get people into the dealerships. I've even asked them to remove us from their call list and they still do it anyways.

Pewter Lurch
04-30-2014, 07:53 PM
I used to work at a dealership. We can lists of previous customers, people that were interested and we would make cold calls. When it is a slow day thats what my whole dealership would do. With the DNC(Do Not Call) List it doesn't matter if you ask. They wont take you off the call list and if they do they can still see and access your phone number and can still call you.

Dominic Toretto
04-30-2014, 08:26 PM
I used to work at a dealership. We can lists of previous customers, people that were interested and we would make cold calls. When it is a slow day thats what my whole dealership would do. With the DNC(Do Not Call) List it doesn't matter if you ask. They wont take you off the call list and if they do they can still see and access your phone number and can still call you.

Dealerships need to learn the law then. That's definitely illegal.

-Alex

Stone
04-30-2014, 08:54 PM
Anyone who has this issue PM me with your full name and the phone number they are calling you on. I'll handle it.